Is this what winning looks like?

Is this what winning looks like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
riot.im/app/#/room/#praisekek:matrix.org
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/23/trump-voters-dont-have-buyers-remorse-but-some-hillary-clinton-voters-do/?utm_term=.a7c66a1b3f58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not hillary
>Win

If you cant sustain yourself on the tears of a million butthurt snowflake libshits alone then you dont deserve to share our victory.

Most hated by communists

Based S Korea.

I'm curious of why liberals would be crying when conservatives have been losing so hard?

people have to resort to posting obvious bait on Sup Forums in a pathetic attempt to change political views, so yeah

>no evidence of him overtly lying more than any other president, arguably much more honest than most
>A bunch of idiots riot, therefore trump is bad?
>Not getting a vote means the person HATES you?

yes this is what winning looks like, get used to it for at least 7.75 more years.

Just a worthless trash post made by some butthurt liberal faggot. Your tears make my dick hard.

Sage goes in all fields lads.

>Most anything of Presidents in history

More than Hillary or Bernie can say, ey faggot?

Why are Australians generally such pathetic losers that care so much about the rest of the world instead of worrying about their own countless problems?

>Is this what winning looks like?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

Yea pretty much

What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

I enjoy seeing people choosing to reject reality rather than accept that someone they didn't like won the election. Not even a trace of understanding that this is exactly why people voted for the guy.

>dat wall
>dat china currency
>dat healthcare
>dat avoiding Syria

>why do you care about this website just because you use it
>what a loser lol

Are you one of those guys that shitposts on every one of Trump's tweets?

>its been 3 months

what have you done in three months

Well i didn't fail on repealing obamacare even though my party controls are 3 branches, I didn't give up on funding my main platform promise.

Oh and I didn't intervene in Syria just so people would stop talking about my Russian connections.

>His victory created the biggest and best documented super shitstorm in modern history that continues to this day and will likely continue well into the next century
It's winning for everyone except the salt industry because over saturation killed their market

Oh look, I appear to have hit a large salt node which resides in the OP.

> WHY WON'T YOU GUYS GIVE WINGS TO MY TRASH TIER THREAD REEEEEEE

You need more sage. You also need to pull your balls out of your cunt and go hang yourself.

A president is like parent. Some want to be their children's friends and give them what they want, they end up ruining them but at least they think they're cool. Others want to actually be a parent, they give their children what they need. They end up prepared for life, but they are hated by them.

>Most hated president
>president
>of the United States of America

>is this winning?

Yes.

>Conservatives losing
>GOP controls White House and Congress
>Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court

By all means, keep crying about the irrelevant national popular vote. Hope it makes you feel better when Trump is filling Ginsburg's seat on the Supreme Court.

FUCK OFF OP YOU'RE A BRAIN DEAD MORON

SAGE

Nice bantz worse Korea, we're gonna miss you when android 19 launch his misiles

>yes goy trust our polls goy
someone post the pic of 98% chance of winning

lol k, I would hate to be someone like you.

>CHECKED

>sore losers hate the winner, therefore we are the losers
Keep it up libs, we're going for a landslide next time

Wait so the person who can't stop bragging about himself and calling out celebrities on twitter is the adult?

Keep posting this stupid shit. Trump will still be president.

People are making money again so o one cares about the lefts complaints.

You are in for a very long 8 years.

Hopefully he can accomplish SOMETHING so he can get a second term...

Did you not make money during the Obama years?

I'm pretty sure Abe Lincoln was much more hated.

Winrar

Anderson Cooper was upset tonight that the wall isn't getting started immediately

South Korea always brings the best bantz.

2/10 b8 everyone knows Obongo was the most hated pres.

I don't read Alex Jones jew website much but don't mention anything about Trump and Israel.

But you're also a commie not quite as left but stil in denial. Trotsky would be proud of you comrade.

Gonna fill Kennedy's seat too. Breyer is 78 and will probably go if Trump gets 8. Ginsburg is ready to die.. I can't imagine why that Jew bitch would want to die on the bench.

>Look guys all these numales, shitskins, and feminists don't like Drumph! Checkmate!

Lads, get on riot.im/app/#/room/#praisekek:matrix.org

Question: what if Donald Trump turned around and announced that he was a muslim after his election? would every liberal explode in contradiction, trying to figure out whether he's good or bad?

He looks great in an SS uniform.

And to add to "winning" Trump homo's sure do love antifa. They also whack off to Tom Clancy novels. 30 round clips MY ASS!. That's why I don't believe in US laws "The right to bear firearms shall not be infringed" where in the statement does it mention 30 round clips? Or is that more denial from the Hillary J Trump cocksuckers? They are probably hasbara loser slaves scared to get their hands dirty and get jobs.

His approval ratings are worse than Obama, but better than bush. He's literally a so-so president leftists are flipping their shit over nothing.

Still better than the cunt that lost.

no winning looks like

getting btfo by mexico
getting btfo by NK
getting BTFO by Europe
getting BTFO Iran
getting BTFO by Russia
getting BTFO by china

Amreica is a country of loosers and follow up generations of americans will pay a harsh price

Not like Gotham is a safe place since Bruce decided to become Batman, in fact it's a hell of a lot more horrible to what it was.

nah I'm lefty and think Islam is backwards and bad for human progress.

You know somebody's desperate when their only evidence is outdated meme's

>Is this what winning looks like?
You cannot please everyone, but you can go insane trying.

Any time libtards get suicidal over their loss, it's fucking winning in my book.

They're always crying, are you implying they're being smug and taking the high ground with this? They're crying like little bitches.
Most Sup Forumstards aren't even conservative, if anything their political compass leans them more towards libertarianism on average.

We won, get over it.

You need Anderson cooper's approval? Faggot.

he's not though. obama is the most hated by far

fuck DFREDURRMPF
and fuck white p"eople""
only rural and suburban retards voted for him. he will get impeached soon

Washington Post: Trump would win the popular vote if the 2016 election were done over ... held again today

>Winning!
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/23/trump-voters-dont-have-buyers-remorse-but-some-hillary-clinton-voters-do/?utm_term=.a7c66a1b3f58

You literally saved a pick of a jewdick. Fag.

I love this website. So many Teumpfags to make fun of. My friends and I search for gems of ignorance shit out by Sup Forums. Keep up the good work. Praise Kek or whatever.

>Trump would win the popular vote if the 2016 election were done over ... held again today

How does it feel to be a serial loser, Cuck?

In the part where it says "the right to bear firearms shall not be infringed" this means that anything involving the actual firearm itself should not be illegal in America.

The liberal-conservative balance in the Supreme Court hangs on the threads of a jewish bitch on the verge of death with a Republican presidency and senate majority until 2020. Liberals don't know how bad they have it.

this
checkd

I like this one.

Clean it up professional like.

You can make memes. Congrats, you have an I.Q. of at least 65.

Keep dreaming Shareblue faggot.

shareblue crew got called in

One of those in his party is a Jew and ultimately would kill off Steve Bannon.

checking yourself now, shareblue? lol get fucked faggot

lol weak

if a moron won, what does that say about you shareblue

WWAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Muh White I-den-ta-tea

Muh Geno-cide

Muh Her-i-tage

FUCK OFFF

So love it that trump is a total fuck and you all will never be voted back into positions of power for the next 50 yrs.

uh-uh-hhh make moar white babies

LMFOA

That Time When The Entire White Race Got:

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

Russian shill alert!

hi, ADL, fuck yourself

> soros
> a jew
> funds BLM
> funds Antifa
> hates Trump

You're losing soooooo badly.

weak again

Even with trips?

> desperate for (You)'s
lol weak

you're shareblue, doesn't even count

Mic drop.

pathetically weak

Sup Forums a safe place for trumps snowflakes.

BASED

No it's like welfare except you have to actually work, perform and train in a valuable skill and can translate it to the free market any time.

Funny comic tho.