White people will never have this again and it absolutely eats them up inside everyday

>white people will never have this again and it absolutely eats them up inside everyday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are tons of such families at my church. It fills me with hope to see it every week.

If only I had one. I don't need a wife who "submits" or any of that crap, just one who's on the same page.

you're not looking at the right places

Where do I find a qt traditionalist gf

Stop living in big cities

I have this, except we are not religious and we haven't had children yet. My wife wants at least 4, though.

Rural Idaho

How am I supposed to be rich in a small town

All my potential employers are in cities

>I don't want a submissive wife

t. Cuck Faggot fuckface

Leave toronto and it's like that everywhere. I used to live there and was falling into a state of dispair.

Change careers.

Why would you not want this? This type of society benefits niggers like you as well.

>I don't need
>I don't want
hmm

CHURCH DUMBASS.

We won't?

I can't fucking stand doormats. If I wanted to never have stimulating discussions I'd live alone.

On second thought, get rich and just pay your woman to act traditional.

i use reddit a lot,believe me,things are changing,we white people are waking up,good times coming

It does piss me off that our country isn't fully like this. Too many damn degenerates. Race war when?

Not so simple unfortunately. I'm at the end of a highly specialized education and to abandon the lucrative career I'm aimed at right now would also be abandoning a lot of investment

I may have to, lol

define "big"

Looks cozy, and no degenerates in site

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

there are plenty of places that are still exactly like that
not telling your nigger ass where though

I'm getting used to it.

Go somewhere where you are able to own at least an acre of land.

>white people will never have this again.....

Good art?

If living in a white city is important, you'll find a way.

I already own 5 acres, but I am still only 20 minutes from a city of 80,000

There are still places like this, but unfortunately they are few and far apart. Who ever is to blame though, is quite clear.

Now that's paradise

Pricy suburbs outside big cities. Attracts people and keeps the degenerates out

Child sodomizer detected

>I don't need a wife who "submits" or any of that crap
cuckold faggot

That's really nice.

My family has ~300 acres in western Montana in the mountains. I'd live there if I could, too bad I have to work in a city to afford to maintain it...

>white people will never have this again and it absolutely eats them up inside everyday
No, you commies are just buttblasted that people have awoken and it's happening again.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I'll say the same thing I said to the other guy

>I can't fucking stand doormats. If I wanted to never have stimulating discussions I'd live alone.

checked

think again sweetie

the whole point of western civilization going into the toilet is the fact that at most its probably on 5% of beta males that consider this something we should go back too. No one honestly misses this like they should.

Nice post, saved.

They can.
If you manage to man up, take control over your women, become men of honor that don't bow to the jews for their shekels or let them blackmail you, embrace pride in yourselves and unite.

Find somewhere to be free, congregate there and start a new civilization once the rest of the world goes to hell.

It's what a good portion of the land around the aforementioned city is like. Most people don't care to see it, and if they do it's during autumn through the truck window as they road hunt. In a way it makes me sad, but I'm also glad that I don't risk running into the yuppies that populate the lower mainland, Vancouver, and such. Those types really can fuck up the nature they claim to love.

Stupid leaf, just bought my engagement ring yesterday!

>wants a doormat because he feels easily threatened by a woman.
Women are naturally submissive in bed, that's where it matters. I couldn't stand to be with some timid doormat.

Why don't you find a person you actually like? Most women would stay at home if they could.

I'm sure that'll get easier once I move the fuck out of Seattle

I'd love to move out of the city, I'm not happy and haven't been since my early 20s. I have no clue how to get work out there, smaller towns don't like city cunts moving in either, plus nepotism,etc.