Why wouldn't Anon5 say comment on Mr. Potato Head Chaffetz and Cheesybay?

Notice how the Chaffetz Mr. Potato Head costume has an erect penis and balls, even though there are separate legs?

Hmm....

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xLG8z
magicalearscollectibles.com/Disney-Mr-Potato-Head-Parts--White-Bow-Tie_p_11844.html
nytimes.com/2016/07/13/sports/ncaafootball/joe-paterno-jerry-sandusky-sex-abuse-penn-state-1976-court-documents.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

バンプ

Es gibt ein Bümp

一瓶

Haha how about that Donald trump tweet haha rebbit haha

oh hey look it's an Australian network pedo. I wonder what connections to Oz you'd find in the Cheesybay story?

why would he even do this? it's a code for a certain set of people desu

chaffetz always looked like a faggot

the obvious answer is he's signalling. i.e. one of them. really makes you think...

MK, monarch type stuff. Very bad to bring up

an user said he lived next to crypto jew Chaffetz' vacation home and he'd perv over the fence into the pool です

I saw that bread user. spoopy.

PRAISE

SO ANONYMOUS5 ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW UP?

you know something is up when Chaffetz and Elijah Cummings are on the same side.

seriously. what the fuck was that?????

I couldn't believe my eyes. Was Chaffetz always a mole or did he get recently compromised?

bumping for visibility

OH FUGG THERE IS SOMETHING TO THIS.

archive.is/xLG8z

September 30, 2015
An assistant director of the Secret Service urged that unflattering information the agency had in its files about a congressman critical of the service should be made public, according to a government watchdog report released Wednesday.

“Some information that he might find embarrassing needs to get out,” Assistant Director Edward Lowery wrote in an e-mail to a fellow director on March 31, commenting on an internal file that was being widely circulated inside the service. “Just to be fair.”

what did he mean by this?

>archive.is/xLG8z
An assistant director of the Secret Service urged that unflattering information the agency had in its files about a congressman critical of the service should be made public, according to a government watchdog report released Wednesday.
“Some information that he might find embarrassing needs to get out,” Assistant Director Edward Lowery wrote in an e-mail to a fellow director on March 31, commenting on an internal file that was being widely circulated inside the service. “Just to be fair.”
Two days later, a news Web site reported that Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, had applied to be a Secret Service agent in 2003 and been rejected.
That information was part of a Chaffetz personnel file stored in a restricted Secret Service database and required by law to be kept private.
[Secret Service officials allowed to participate in probe of leak by agency]
The report by John Roth, inspector general for the Department of Homeland Security, singled out Lowery, in part because of his senior position at the agency. The report also cited Lowery’s e-mail as the one piece of documentary evidence showing the degree of anger inside the agency at Chaffetz and the desire for the information to be public.
Lowery had been promoted to the post of assistant director for training just a month earlier as part of an effort that Secret Service Director Joseph Clancy said would reform the agency after a series of high-profile security lapses. Clancy had tapped Lowery to join a slate of new leaders he installed after removing more than two-thirds of the previous senior management team.
During the inspector general’s probe, Lowery denied to investigators that he directed anyone to leak the private information about Chaffetz to the press and said his e-mail was simply a vent for his stress and anger.

The Chaffetz file, contained in the restricted database, had been peeked at by about 45 Secret Service agents, some of whom shared it with their colleagues in March and April, the report found. This prying began after a contentious March 24 House hearing at which Chaffetz scolded the director and the agency for its series of security gaffes and misconduct. The hearing sparked anger inside the agency.
The inspector general’s inquiry found that the Chaffetz information was spread to nearly every layer of the service.
[Secret Service chief questioned over handling of White House incident]
Staff members in the most senior headquarters offices, the president’s protective detail, the public affairs office, the office of investigations, and field offices in Sacramento, Charlotte, Dallas and elsewhere accessed Chaffetz’s file — and many acknowledged sharing it widely, according to the report. The day after the March 24 hearing, one agent who had been sent to New York for the visit of the president of Afghanistan recalled that nearly all of the 70 agents at a briefing were discussing it.
All told, 18 supervisors, including assistant directors, the deputy director and even Clancy’s chief of staff knew the information was being widely shared through agency offices, the report said.

“These agents work for an agency whose motto — ‘Worthy of trust and confidence’ — is engraved in marble in the lobby of their headquarters building,” Roth wrote in his summary report. “Few could credibly argue that the agents involved in this episode lived up to this motto.”
Chaffetz issued this response Wednesday night in a statement to The Washington Post: “Certain lines should never be crossed. The unauthorized access and distribution of my personal information crossed that line. It was a tactic designed to intimidate and embarrass me and frankly, it is intimidating. It’s scary to think about all the possible dangers in having your personal information exposed. The work of the committee, however, will continue. I remain undeterred in conducting proper and rigorous oversight.”
Clancy said in an e-mailed statement earlier Wednesday: “I have reviewed the DHS OIG Report and have provided additional information to the DHS IG. The Secret Service takes employee misconduct very seriously, and as I have stated before, any employee, regardless of rank or seniority, who has committed misconduct will be held accountable. This incident will be no different and I will ensure the appropriate disciplinary actions are taken.
“On behalf of the men and women of the United States Secret Service, I again apologize to Representative Chaffetz for this wholly avoidable and embarrassing misconduct. Additionally, I will continue to review policies and practices to address employee misconduct and demand the highest level of integrity of all our employees.”
After reviewing the IG report, the oversight panel’s ranking Democrat, Rep. Elijah E. Cummings (Md.), said in a statement that he was “deeply troubled” by what Roth’s team uncovered and that staffers who have shown themselves to be “unwilling or unable to meet the highest ethical standards” should leave the agency.

“Chairman Chaffetz and I have worked together to help restore the Secret Service to its standing as the most elite protective agency in the world,” Cummings said. “Today’s findings by the Inspector General go directly against this goal and are completely and utterly unacceptable and indefensible.”
DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson, whose department includes the Secret Service, urged in a statement that those personnel who had engaged in inappropriate conduct should be held responsible.
Roth said in his report that it was “especially ironic and troubling” that the Chaffetz information circulated so widely inside the agency and yet Clancy did not know about it. Even Clancy chief of staff Michael Biermann and Deputy Director Craig Magaw had been privy to the information, the report said, but did not alert Clancy.
Clancy had previously raised concerns about the failure of his staff to keep him properly informed. At the March 24 hearing, he said he was “infuriated” that he was not alerted by his senior management to an incident earlier that month in which two senior supervisors drove onto the White House complex after a night of drinking and crossed through an active bomb-investigation scene.

“He testified that he was ‘working furiously to try to break down these barriers where people feel that they can’t talk up the chain,’” Roth wrote. “Yet the Director himself did not know.”
Roth’s investigation examined not only who accessed Chaffetz’s personnel file inside the service but also who disclosed information about the file to the media. The Daily Beast first reported on April 2 that Chaffetz had once been rejected for a job at the service. The Post reported additional details later that evening.
One official told The Post that the material included a parody poster that pictured Chaffetz leading a hearing on the Secret Service from his congressional dais, with the headline “Got BQA from the Service in 2003.” Within the Secret Service, “BQA” is an acronym meaning that a “better qualified applicant” was available.
Roth’s report said investigators were unable to pin down how The Post and the Daily Beast obtained their information. “Because of the significant number of individuals who had knowledge of Chairman Chaffetz’s application history, we were unable to conclusively determine the universe of sources of the disclosure ... to individuals outside of government,” the report said.
Roth himself has faced criticism over his handling of the investigation because he allowed inspectors from the Secret Service’s internal affairs office to sit in on interviews and question some witnesses alongside his investigators. Legal experts and former government investigators have said the service’s involvement was a potential conflict of interest because top officials at the agency had an incentive to embarrass Chaffetz. Experts also expressed concerns that it could deter internal whistleblowers from coming forward with additional allegations of misconduct, for fear of retribution by their bosses.

>
>archive.is/xLG8z

HORY SHET DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

Why is Sup Forums able to accurately locate flags and people in a few hours but totally poked in the dark on this case? As always follow the money. Theres so much disinformation

AAAAHHHHHH HE IS HERE

Your subversion is getting better, but it's still easy to spot because your flag is showing, Fritzl.

Vodka?

>>Fritzl

I Kekked. Thanks for the bumpo

never noticed that Wang and balls on potato head. fucking creepy. obviously that costume was made for someone with legs, so why would 'legs' (the cock and balls) be needed on the potato part?

fuck. Chaffetz is one of them.

fuck.

That's a white bowtie you fucking morons. It comes with some Mr. Potato Heads:

magicalearscollectibles.com/Disney-Mr-Potato-Head-Parts--White-Bow-Tie_p_11844.html

this

Yep

>>Comes standard
>Looks like a cock and balls

Really makes you think...

Funny how there are also 3 people that just had this response 'cocked and loaded' so to say...

let that sink in...

what is going on in this thread? can someone give me a tl;dr?

>>Totally looks like balls, a dick (complete with urinary tract hole in the glans)
>>literally goes into mouth

What did kek mean by this?

its the internet man. you can look up most anything in under 30 seconds.

It actually isn't standard from what I can tell. It's only on certain editions.

at least I can still believe in Rowdy Gowdy

Here's a succinct amble-toward:

>>Chaffetz teams up with nigger cook cummings
>>Happens a couple days after announces not going for re-election
>>Happens a couple days after 2 of gowdy's investigators disappear, reports are circulating that they were found tortured and dead
>>Op notices that chaffetz tweeted a pic of him in a mr. potato head costume
>>Op recalls that there is very bizarre mr. potato head symbology in Cheesybay, the thing that partially kicked off the pizzagate investigation about the hawaii network of pedos
>>Barrack obama, hillary clinton both have taken weird pics with mr. potato heads.
shills magically show up to defend the 'cock and balls' feature going into the mouth of mr. potato head dolls and costumes at the same time.

You are here

that's a paedo logo right there

pizzagate shit is so hard to follow. i believe it, but dude i have to turn off because that shit fucks me up bad. do you think this will go anywhere?

You're paying attention.

That's good :)

It will if we keep plugging along.

no fucking way...

what can i do to help? i tried to red pill jewbook fags but this is the kind of thing thats just too far out to be believed.

I've been skeptical of chaffetz ever since he flipped on trump during the grab em by the pussy release. He was so quick with a response to denounce trump, almost as if he had it prepared.

to help out your case:
nytimes.com/2016/07/13/sports/ncaafootball/joe-paterno-jerry-sandusky-sex-abuse-penn-state-1976-court-documents.html?_r=0

Definitely don't expose yourself to the judgement of normies on zuckerbook. Just keep your eyes and ears open. When you see something, tell us either here or on cripplechan. Take pictures, screenshots, and if nobody listens hold on to them until you see threads where someone will.

this thread has really fxcked with my mind

thanks user. saved.

Nah, I have seen this before, anon5 it's weird tough, but he at least waits and answers basic questions, besides no one takes him as seriously, as to be a real infiltration and disinfo agent.

The statistical likelihood of this many gets in a thread of this length really gets that noggin joggin, eh?

HE IS HERE

checked

Like we were saying. WTF does this thread mean?

This?!?!?!?!?

It means Chaffetz is either a willing pedo or is blackmailed to the extent that he has to signal the potato head shit to his handlers... Which are apparently the same people that ran cheesybay and that got BHO and HRC to take enthusiastic pics with mr. potato heads.

There are also little tidbits of info about other possible network leads in this thread.

this is really fxcking crazy. WTF happened to Gowdy's investigators? Isn't Gowdy in protective custody?

BUMPING THE FUCK OUT OF THIS

None of it is unverified, but the past few days reports have been dripping out that two of the 'deputized' investigators in Gowdy's human trafficking investigation were snooping around the clinton presidential library in ARK and got ARKANCIDED; and their car was found at a rest stop with the keys in the ignition. Today an unverified post showed up on a site that said they had been found and had appeared to be tortured.

This whole thread reeks of schizophrania. Sage goes in all fields. Were wating our time on this alex jones tier tin foil shit, help us identify the masked antifa members of Berkeley in the other threads.

Kek wills it, brothers!

DUDE THIS IS GETTING CREEPY AS FUCK

faggot you need to check all the gets in this thread.

JIDF PLS GO AND STAY GO

That's right goyim. keep chasing our stooges that we pay to cause chaos so you don't look at the real players that are rapekilling goyim children.

B U M P

U

M

P

This is pg8 related everyone

Didnt want to reply to bump but im not a shill you fag. This is WAY out there. The battle of berkely isnt over, frogs! Lets focus out autism weapons on antifa!

ChECk Em

bump....

bump

>The battle of berkely isnt over, frogs!
>frogs!
Wut?

t. Pizzamuncher

CTR PLS GO

keeping this shit alive

So What's happening after that? and whats poobrah

close call

bumping. i wonder if the other posters here realize we are the only people on the planet that are actively fighting the worst of the worst humans in history? think about it, murderes rapists get caught go to jail and get put down or never leave, but these people all fall into the following labels - pedophile cannibal murderer rapist satanist. jesus fuck this is intense. may kek smite these unhuman sick fuckos.

poobah is the title of the leader of the secret society in the Flintstones.

Dave Flintstone...poobah...secret society... bif skipman...skipman...bif is anagram of fbi...

chaffetz of utah
romney of utah
mormonism is freemasonry is mormonism.
period.

thanks for helping user. you have no idea what I've been through

meme responsibly

golden bulls?

A reliable source once told me that around the turn of the 19th century the mormon church was facing bankruptcy, at which point the rothschilds gave them a loan and have owned them ever since.

May be bullshit, but this chaffetz stuff makes me at least keep it in mind...

shit. meant 20th

don't let this slide lads

they also have a lot of accusations of sexual abuse against children...

アーロンくんーースライドしてないくださいよ!!!!!!

s-s-stop it anons

Sp0oky...

Aren't Utah and Idaho the nerve center of Ritual Satanic Abuse according to the people that specialize in psychological treatment of such?

well christ I fxcking guess so!!!!
Nebraska too.

Not gonna lie, that PV logo is actually pretty cool looking, imo. It's like the West Virginia Mountaineer logo, which I've always loved.

Could just be a creative logo, and a coincidence. Seattle and the Washington are is super suspect, though, because of all the harbor ports and sea traffic. Not to mention the fact that their only out of state satellite office is in Omafuckingha Nebraska, close to the same place as all the Franklin scandal shit.

Not to mention again that Seattle's mayor just got popped for some pedo shit, I'd say it's at least worth a look into...

Chaffetz was my neighbor in Alpine, Utah for 10 years.
He is a pervert, my dad caught him looking in my moms windows.
He also hates dogs.
He was also raised Jewish, and his dad's ex-wife married Michael Dukakis.
His biological Jewish father writes pro-gay propaganda books.
My dad once caught him looking over the fence into my mom's window.

and there you go. freemasonry = mormonism = rothschilds = ((( )))

>an user said he lived next to crypto jew Chaffetz' vacation home and he'd perv over the fence into the pool です
that user was me, kek
AMA
I even went to highschool with his sexy Oven Dodging daughter

Your story will be important someday. maybe sooner than you think. Stick around user. I mentioned you earlier in this thread.

I hope to be able to get a hold of you when the time is right