What would happen if all the money was evenly redistributed in the US?

The previously rich would be rich again (not as much due to accumulated wealth, but overtime will become the outlier in the wealth spectrum).

The previously poor will become poor again and head more towards the poorer side of the wealth spectrum.

I think there might be some special cases where people will thrive, but (>0.01%).

My conclusion: Education, values, norms, work ethic, and overall lifestyle are the main ingredients to a successful, comfortable, economic lifestyle.

Thoughts Sup Forums?

What if attention whoring tripfags stopped posting click bait pictures?

Sage

what would happen if i stuck my nose to her pooper?

Take a look at everything you just wrote, and realize that you've said absolutely nothing.

>the rich will become rich again
>the poor will become poor again
>very few people will thrive

What was the point of your thought experiment then? Other than to prove it wouldn't do shit (provided it worked as you said).

>My conclusion: Education, values, norms, work ethic, and overall lifestyle are the main ingredients to a successful, comfortable, economic lifestyle.

what the fuck is this even supposed to mean and what does it have to do with anything you just said?

Poor people would become poor again and rich people would get rich again.

Poor people are only poor because they're idiots and don't know what to do with their money.
>Gotta get that expensive phone plan
>Better turnover that truck every year
>Gotta buy that stupid novelta plastic shit all over every single store
and the list goes on

Yep, give it a little time and it goes back to where it belongs.

Nice source

>What would happen if all the money was evenly redistributed in the US?
inflation.

The price of goods and services would go up to reflect this change in wealth. Imagine paying $500 for a simple haircut, and thinking nothing of it.

Wealth redistribution will never happen. Ever.

How would you redistribute wealth without destroying the economy. Doing so would seem to bankrupt various companies.

Only the man who does not need it, is fit to inherit wealth – the man who would make his own fortune no matter where he started. If an heir is equal to his money, it serves him; if not, it destroys him. But you look on and you cry that money corrupted him. Did it? Or did he corrupt his money? Do not envy a worthless heir; his wealth is not yours and you would have done no better with it. Do not think that it should have been distributed among you; loading the world with fifty parasites instead of one would not bring back the dead virtue which was the fortune. Money is a living power that dies without its root. Money will not serve that mind that cannot match it. Is this the reason why you call it evil?

Money is your means of survival. The verdict which you pronounce upon the source of your livelihood is the verdict you pronounce upon your life. If the source is corrupt, you have damned your own existence. Did you get your money by fraud? By pandering to men's vices or men's stupidity? By catering to fools, in the hope of getting more than your ability deserves? By lowering your standards? By doing work you despise for purchasers you scorn? If so, then your money will not give you a moment's or a penny's worth of joy. Then all the things you buy will become, not a tribute to you, but a reproach; not an achievement, but a reminder of shame. Then you'll scream that money is evil. Evil, because it would not pinch-hit for your self-respect? Evil, because it would not let you enjoy your depravity? Is this the root of your hatred of money?

Money will always remain an effect and refuse to replace you as the cause. Money is the product of virtue, but it will not give you virtue and it will not redeem your vices. Money will not give you the unearned, neither in matter nor in spirit. Is this the root of your hatred of money?

The truly wealthy can have all of those things and much more and still keep getting richer. There is a substantial difference between working people that know how to manage their money and the wealthy.

It would be very painful

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT DISTRUBUTING ALL MONEY EQUALLY YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED.

I AM SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING THIS AND SAYING IT IS A GOOD IDEA.

EVERYONE HAS ALOT OF MONEY = MONEY IS WORTH LESS BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS IT = INFLATION

THIS IS HOW YOU FUCK A COUNTRY.

Call me an all caps warrior but you all need to read a book on the economy.

The wealthy can afford it.
Poor retards can't afford all these nick nacks and luxuries but they buy it anyways racking up massive debt instead of saving or investing and that is why they are poor and will always be poor

the jews would have it all back within a few years.

Within 48 hours, the current 1% would return to becoming the 1%.

the economy would implode instantly since the corporations that society runs on need shit loads of money to function and the dollar would be worthless overnight and you'd be hunting rats for dinner by dawn

>Education, values, norms, work ethic, and overall lifestyle are the main ingredients to a successful, comfortable, economic lifestyle.
>ITS DEY CULCHA
They way to get better education, values, norms, work ethic, and lifestyle is through eugenics. Culture is largely the result of population genetics.

*The

wrong the main ingredients are genetic luck and environmental luck.

Blacks will waste it all in a day.
Whites will try to make the best of it with honest hard work.
Jews will unite and scheme ways they can scam everyone else out of it.
In a year you will be back in the exact same spot as today.

They aren't talking about printing more they are talking about evenly sharing it all (which is still fucking retarded).

Redistributing all the money equally is not the same things as inflation.

But some of the wealthy (not all wealthy people) afford it because "poor retards" spend their money recklessly. To make the poor better decision makers would be to destroy a market that has enough money and power to lobby laws to make, making better decisions harder.

I personally believe you can't have a wealthy person without a large population of people suffering.

>Redistributing all the money equally is not the same things as inflation.
in this case it is due to the fact that most money isnt being used to buy mcdonalds so its effectively out of the poorfag economy.

food immediately shoots up in price and becomes the largest part of your budget since everyone is "rich" now.

American net worth: 84.9 trillion
Population: 321.4 million

Given you liquidate everything and dont take DENBTS into account, each person will receive 264156.81

Now given prices will stay the same (they wont as you liquidated all assets for worthless paper money), that is more than enough to live on for some time for someone who is used to living comfortably on the lower end of the economic spectrum and not enough for someone who is used to living a high-luxury life.

Take the percentage of inherited wealth in the US, and that wealth is usually gone within 1-2 generations or rather re-distributed by the free market.

My overall point being is that those unaccustomed to lower standard of living will be unable to retrieve their wealth as they do not have the resources they used to have to create more money.

>Education, values, norms, work ethic, and overall lifestyle are the main ingredients to a successful, comfortable, economic lifestyle.

Is incorrect, as the wealth generated by those who hold most of it is passed down through old families and includes unattainable assets (for the average person) such as oil fields or other natural non-renewable resources, political power (cronyism, nepotism), prime real estate, etc...

In addition, those values you listed can factor in a comfortable lifestyle on the lower end of the economic scale, and absence of them can factor in a nightmare for the upper end of the economic scale.

Justvlook at post-soviet states in urop.
After a few years the system would collapse, the ones who distributed the money would become they new rich master race, because they controll the terror machine needed to previously rob everyone.
The rest of society would have to work for their welth, they would controll terror system, justice system, media, and industry...

just the current money get redistributed? what about property?

I think this is wrong. My question would be what would they waste it on? With wealthy equally distributed alot of multinational corperations take a hit and stop being able to function on such a large scale.

That is what I call an ass, not those fucking ugly brazillian or nigger fat and ugly ass.

>My question would be what would they waste it on?
same shit they do now.

mr shekelstein and his boys will start up some new rim shops run by taco the mexican and take 50% of their revenue as profit.

Sounds like Freiwirtschaft.

It means rich people are rich because they're better than you.

Ignoring inheritance. There are a lot of people who are rich purely because they come from a rich family. It's incredibly easy to maintain wealth due to the way the financial system works here.

Poor people, on the other hand, basically have to create a living from scratch when they are born. Their family can provide literally nothing. In fact, their family will often be a drain on resources as the newer generations are forced to support the older ones.

Over time people would become poor/rich again. But it would take quite a long time and it would provide people with an opportunity to get ahead or fall behind.

Basically I think that hitting the reset button every now and then is good for society. It encourages competition and prevents rich and poor people alike from stagnating.

thats a great way to make a country commit suicide and ensure all the competent people leave your shithole before the next reset.

You're a big goi

Couldnt read post, ass too good.

He is talking about turning this :
Rich fag > Middle Fag >Poor fag
Into this :
Middle Fag = Middle Fag = Middle Fag

This does not work. Money is valuable because it does not just magically appear in your hand (for the most part, I am talking about most of society). When you give every single member of society a giant chunk of money from the rich, you end up with ALOT of people with ALOT of money. This makes money LESS valuable.

If the money is distributed quietly via ACH all at once, then instant deflation for a few days, then social chaos and inflation.

My conclusion is I want to fuck that sweet ass.

I made a quick program for this. if we took away all the money from every american who had over $10 billion in wealth and distributed it to the 20 million poorest people, they would all get $37,420.

Thats assuming those bussinesses didn't take a huge hit in the redistribution.

It's called the Pareto Distribution/Principle. Look it up.

I don't see an issue with people having that much money

Why fix something that works?

>It means rich people are rich because they're better than you.

Who don't you google "hsbc+too+big+to+jail+obama+eric+holder+drug+money"

This seems silly. The rich are rich because they are rich. If stealling was legal and I stole billions of dollars and then it became illegal( and I quit stealing before it becomes illegal) then I would be a billionaire. Hell the creator of minecraft is rich is he better than most devs? The author of those twilight books are rich is she better than most writters?

The rich are just rich, thats it.