Election nostalgia thread

Earlier today, I came across some old election memes and it made me think of the many nights i spent in front of my computer, browsing Sup Forums and trolling libshits on reddit. I'll never forget arguing over who would win Pennsylvania, poring over poll results, and ousting the shills and commies. It was an honor to brigade online polls about the election and vote down propaganda on Jewtube. I truly believe that the actions of us and our brothers helped bring Trump to victory. In honor of those memories, let's share our favorite memes, pastas and nostalgia from that time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjPMzBfPoqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too bad President Trump blows dick.

I can get behind this thread, even if it is a slide.

are you a shill or simply a spineless defector? post some fucking memes you faggot

this is one is after the election but still relevant

im currently making screencaps of
>drumpf will be impeached because RUSSIAAAA

I mean don't get me wrong, I voted for him, but he's starting to pull back from his promises. Now I have people saying "did you really think the wall would be built?" Uhhh yeah, he kinda said it every other fucking sentence during his campaign.

Now all we're going to get is a war in Korea. No matter how much we want it now, just remember Iraq after a few years. Nation building is not our strong point.

even though this guy was a reddit fag and he turned into the ultimate normie meme, i still enjoyed it.

I'm sorry, when do I get to voice my displeasure? After he set the diversity quota the other day?

>the state of /qa/

Say my name user

hey, chill out. things take time. that's how our government is designed. the wall is still going to get built (check trump's twitter). and if anything happens with the DPRK i have confidence that trump will get china, SK and japan in on it to help out and make quick work of it.don't let the (((media))) drag you down

JUST

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

i just found some old pasta i saved before the election.

>Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

>Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

>She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

Reminder that non-blacks and non-hispanic minorities are our bros.

>we must dispel this fiction

I don't know, after so many years of watching politicians say similar things and then endlessly kick the can down the road, you expect it.

I'm not giving up on him, I just don't like the direction he is going right now.

The thing with Korea is such a fucked up situation yet against kicked down the road that it's damned if you do damned if you don't. I have faith they will handle it well, and you can tell from the meeting with Xi that they came to some kind of an agreement or understanding. China is going to accept missile strikes, and what happens from there is a big question mark. I just don't want to get bogged down spending trillions building another country when we have so many problems here.

he did it bros

i agree, another iraq or vietnam would be disastrous. this is my ideal scenario: NK nukes the shit out of california, eliminating degenerates and causing my JNUG shares to go on a moon mission, making me rich. then, the US airstrikes all of NK's artillery, airfields and navy, and then china invades and liberates NK.

>oh no, someone doesn't agree with me!
>I know! Call them a shill!

hispanics lean heavily?
that's like a 3% lead

It was an honor fellow shit poster. We changed the course of history.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjPMzBfPoqc

Is that a jojo reference?

Yeah. I like the Jojo Trump memes

I liked the other fat dude in the crowd

I wonder if anyone actually fell for this?

im sure some did. the same strategy was used in the EU referendum, see pic related

fuck me, guess i saved the thumbnail. anyways, the left side of the picture is screencaps of bongs tweeting "#remain"