It's been 25 years since the Rodney King Riots. What have we learned? What has changed? Are we better off?

It's been 25 years since the Rodney King Riots. What have we learned? What has changed? Are we better off?

"Smart"phones and Internet seem to have pacified the nogs, away from the LA-tier rioting.
Seem, anyway

>What have we learned?
Collect the insurance, don't rebuild, move. There are still vacant lots in Inglewood.

We didn't learn anything we didn't already know about nogs

Reginald Denny taught me to always carry a gun, and never assume that niggers will be peaceful. In general, avoidance is the primary objective, but if that becomes impossible, I'll be prepared for violence.

Also, Roof Koreans taught us something about how the government will handle widespread chaos, and how you're going to be fending for yourself when another widespread nigger riot happens.

>What have we learned?
Niggers gonna nig

>what have we learned
AROUND

>What have we learned?

Need more Roof koreans.

What's inter--- well, sad abou---wait. What's fucked up about Mr. King is that the money he got from that didn't change him. Most people don't know that nigger has been arrested 3 or 4 times since then for . . . THE EXACT SAME SHIT.

As of 2006 the Inglewood National Guard armory still had wooden batons with blood stains from 1992.

Top fucking kek.

Was Rodney King the original Dindu??

kekd hard at filename

Its a different generation. They're all ladyboys now.

neat

I don't wants Asians streaming over here, but I sure do prefer them to niggers

This. Right. Here.

I was a fucking kid watching bogs beat some poor dude in the street because they were mad at whites. That was not lost on me. Then I saw how the police couldn't or wouldn't stop the violence and protect people, but Koreans and their 2nd Amendment right kept themselves safe. Can't rely on someone who just sees you as a statistic.

>mfw Blood and Crips get together and create a ceasefire and the next day the riots broke out

you're welcome

And died of a heart attack likely brought on by crack use.

The system sure learned. It learned if you give them the money they need to destroy themselves with excess, they will do it

Same niggers, they just call themselves BLM now

>What have we learned?
Niggers are worthless.