Maybe there is a reason why a lot of climate deniers, creationists, pro-organic, racist, sexist...

Maybe there is a reason why a lot of climate deniers, creationists, pro-organic, racist, sexist, and Republican pigs oppose Bill Nye, y'know....

He's not a scientist.

What is that reason, comrade?

Maybe it's because Bill Nye is a fag.

>Ken Ham

never heard of him.

Does this meme exist outside of Sup Forums? It's always so low effort I can't tell if it's just a troll or made by a legit retard

Only fringe actually take him seriously

Do not misuse froppy again

slide thread larping

comfy thread:

>BS in engineering
>comedian/actor in shitty show in the 80s
>scientist

I have the urge to choke a bitch who misuses Boku memes for leftist drivel. DIAF

REEEEEEEEEEE. Leave Tsuyu alone!

>using Tsu-chan for your asshat political observations

stop

On the climate denialism front things are looking pretty dire but I'm thankful that we were able to defeat creationism back in ~2006. We need more youtubers and authors dismantling denialist arguments because the few that we have right now are boring.

>Sharebule in the filename
Is this a meme? No, it's just bait. Sage

He does agree with Pseudo Science.

He did a whole episode on how you can totally be an attack helicopter if you really believe it.

If believing I am a woman makes me one, how does believing in God not make him real?

I know right? How could anyone oppose the "my sex junk" song?

>Bill Nye does not agree with pseudoscience
>Ken Ham and Alex Jones agree with pseudoscience
>republicans like Alex Jones and Ken Ham
So republicans like pseudoscience? I don't get what you mean by this.

>If believing I am a woman makes me one, how does believing in God not make him real?

Because there are fairly common instances where an XY baby grows up looking completely phenotypically female (they have vaginas, breasts, etc). Sometimes they even have a uterus/Fallopian tubes.

So they're male (technically), but they believe they're female (they have female brains) since birth through adult-hood. When it comes to your god, there's no scientific phenomena.

Bill Nye the "can't into science" guy
fuck off back to plebbit

This has got to be one of the blandest, dumbest memes I've ever seen.
It's not even clever, persuasive or insulting.
It's just stupid really.

That's because the SRY fails to associate, which fails to make the male sex.

Those people are XY females, because they fail to be men, because it's the association with the SRY region that makes a human male male.

Their Y chromosome is essentially non-functional, and they present as female, because XO humans present female traits.

>(they have female brains)
I thought science had proved there's no such thing as male and female brains, user? Aren't we all the same? :^)

Yea maybe because the logic is fallacious, flawed, and inconsistent

So then if you believe that biology can play a role in determining whether or not someone thinks they're this gender or that, can't similar failures in DNA lead to altered brain chemistry?

Also, androgen insensitivty syndrome exists on a gradient, so some will phenotypically be more male.

That creationist who Bill supposedly BTFOed a while back.

I saw Bill Nye at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Bill?” but he kept cutting me off and going “BILL? BILL? BILL?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen beakers filled with colorful liquid in his hands without paying.
The scientist at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be a scientist and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the beakers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any science deniers,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a real thing. After she scanned each beaker and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by mixing the solutions really loudly.

>implying they didn't turn the freaking frogs gay
Alex mostly reads the news with interspersed rage and cries of globalism
He's not larping as an unbiased scientist with all the answers
Alex also doesn't use fiction to try to prove a point

Quit posting this horrible excuse for a bait thread everyday, NO ONE is buying it.

Pff haha