Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

I make 250k, I'm voting for my economic interests.

>Equality meme

just stop
nobodies blaming minorities either

> tfw self-made 1%

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((yankovich)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
SAGE
/THREAD

Oh no I should have voted for Hillary then this would not have happened.

Soviet russia and venezuela have bread lines...... but it isnt real communism!

there's no way my boss's income has risen 937% since 1978. i wasn't even alive in 1978, so my increase is infinitely higher than 5.7%.

We voted for our fucking cultural interests this time you fucking twat

Or maybe the actual increase in labor supply by people like (((David Yankovic))) is why wages decrease?
There aren't too many people out there who can to the job of CEO but there are MANY out there who can work an assembly line so how does bringing in more laborers to suppress wages not equate to a problem?
Maybe he's right that we shouldn't blame minorities since they don't essentially make the decisions, we should blame kike jews like him for permitting them to come in.

they offer you 2 packages one is everything you want except money(Tradition etc) and other is everything you dont want and money(Marxsism)

Because. They. Are. Retarded.

How is it this hard to understand? They are told to be scared of blacks, so they are scared of blacks. They are told to buy more guns, so they buy more guns. They believe every lie and they do it gladly.

You're forgetting that Globalism has expanded the market and income for corporations and suppressed wages with an expanded work force

I'm not up with the nazi's here, but sometimes I think 1 year of fascism and gas chambers for fags like you would do the world a lot of good.

Balance out all the alfa's we lost in WWII and the surplus of beta cuck fuckboi's with 394834 genders

>le (((meme)))
Epic XDD!!! So le (((funny))) and le (((original))) because it's (((le))) (((meme))) (((hahahahaha))) XDDDD(((!)))!!!!!

If OP were serious, he'd post pics like this one. Instead, he's controlled opposition shill who's trying to turn Sup Forums against income equality.

>Entrepreneur
>Pay myself whatever I want, reinvest the rest.
Stop being wage cucks.

This btfo's the ancap

I got another question because this thread is a
>One post by this ID

How do you live with the blackpill?

How do you get "the fat cats" to gib us more scraps without normalizing wealth redistribution?

david yankovich you have no idea how much my boss makes or what I make. I'm beginning to think that occupy democrats may not be an extremely reliable news source

By putting the phrase Trump voters on there you're implying Hillary would have been a better choice to fix those issues. The salary argument is an important one don't muddy the waters with your personal, unjustified politics. Hillary would have every last one of her voters in chains if it brought up her bank balance and supported her interests, just like most politicians/CEOs. Also immigrants and minorities is a separate argument. Come back wghen you have an actual ideology instead of general discontent dressed as political interest.

Great counter argument to the supposition that increasing labor supply depresses wages.

Let me know when niggers stop voting Democrat in the range of 90-100%. I'll call a slave a slave and an enemy of my country and freedom.

But my boss is a nigger.

Fuck does this meme even mean? Is it implying Trump is my boss? Cuz he's not.

How do you get the OP to post more than once?

FUCKING STUPID NO one is blaming minorities get off of Sup Forums fucking normie

Ok, I haven't been alive for that long. If my boss has been working since then he deserves a raise through that whole time I guess.

>hurrr durrrr cannot into capitalism huurrrr duurrrr
fucking shills the last few days, good god.

LOL what loser only gets a 5.7% raise in pay over their life time?

THE RICH NEED MORE TAX BREAKS!

What is this, a shitpost for ants?

Yes Goy, let the government take care of your rights and pay. Nothing could ever go wrong.

>but...the wealthiest people by definition are in a minority...and I do blame them for a lot of things. But I also blame poor people for a lot of things too.

God I hate the left.

>man who runs the company has theoretically infinite usefulness and can make the company shitloads of money
>janitor only has limited usefulness and doesn't make the company very much money

>I'm not up with the nazi's here, but sometimes I think 1 year of fascism and gas chambers for fags like you would do the world a lot of good.

Are you stupid hitler didn't build the berlin wall you idiot

great question op

>1 post by this id
Sage

This.

How are you drawing this conclusion?

You're a fucking idiot if you don't own a gun. It'll be the check on the rich when automation comes into effect. They could just choose to remove all of the undesirables, you know, the ones who are incapable of learning what few remaining useful skills will exist.

>David Yanovich

If your income has only increased 5% since 1978 it's not the fault of successful people and communism isn't going to help you.

>You're a fucking idiot
>They could just choose to remove all of the undesirables, you know
You said this unironically. Well done.

Why do they still use the term "trump supporter" in a derogatory way? Election time is over, he's the president now. Get fucking used to it.

>Plebes with no guns are easy to remove
>Plebes with guns are hard to remove

you fucking niggers realize occupy demoshits is defined by (((media bias fact check))) as a propaganda mouthpiece whose sole purpose is to spread extreme leftist propoganda

>le (((meme)))
HAHAHAHA LE (((LOLOLOLOLOLOL))) (((LE))) EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCC XDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!

Gas yourself newfag.

You don't need to be a Nazi to realise occupy dems is biased as shit

My tax dollars go to niggers and spics to pop out babies and not work. Minorities are the problem

What a retarded graph.

jesus christ what are you trying to get at you stupid cunt

Hitler - Berlin Wall ?

Stop asking hypothetical questions with no text and shitty pictures of shitty ideas with shitty data. Your bait is shitty

Illegal immigration benefits the rich and hampers the poor. It's a rough equivalent to outsourcing most of your jobs, except the people you've outsourced too live in your country.