Why didn't Hitler invade Switzerland?

Why didn't Hitler invade Switzerland?

why would he?

Something, something, bank accounts, cheese something.

Switzerland is NWO and jew headquarters

extremely mountainous terrain, a well armed populace, bridges/tunnels were all rigged to blow. The Germans wouldve had to fight for every inch of land

too much effort when he was busy with Britain, the US, Russia, and allies.

He was actually drawing up plans to invade them AFTER he beat Britain and Russia

Lots of men, lots of guns, fortified positions, Swiss were mobilized and ready to fight it out, Swiss were also willing to trade with Germany and did.

>War with Swiss
HUGE cost to take, difficult to hold against expected fierce resistance. Low benefits.

>Leaving the Swiss alone
No real costs except the Swiss also traded with the allies. Had Hitler's plans worked, and he conquered Eurasia and Africa, Switzerland could've been dealt with then.

Than why didn't he invade it?

Hitler never wanted to invade, but the reason nobody else ever has either is because mountain passes are so easily defended, even with small numbers against large armies. A few guys with some land mines, IEDs, a machine gun, and a few rifles could stop an entire mechanized division.

The Swiss are an armed people. They would have to fight the Swiss Army, and the Swiss people.

Apparently the same thing deterred the Japs from trying anything on American soil.

hey its the knights templar flag

and checked

I doubt this.

The Swiss nazi party would have eventually tried to unify with the reich like austria.
Swiss Neutrality was actually a benefit for many reasons financial and diplomatic.

Peace talks and spies could move through the country to get to the west and german money coudl be kept safe in switzerland.

Why are you tripfagging for absolutely no reason

Because Switzerland is the real (((problem))) and the JQ is just a (((Swiss))) smokescreen to get all you idiots relentlessly attacking their strawman as they continue to profit from world conflict all the while not being involved in any of it.

>Follow our Geneva convention, we wouldn't want you to actually win any wars quickly!

because bankers own his army

Because they were his arms dealer.....cant attack your supplier lol

i think i'm seeing a pattern here

because he knew he would lose

and Swiss banks bought a lot of looted shit off the Germans, they also acted like fascist because they were surrounded by fascists

Fj5v92XD dont be a fool, germans would have shit on the swiss, but they needed swiss $$$

fucking newfag

GO TO FUCKING SLEEP NIGGER

Haha dude click the post number to reply. I never seen anyone this new before kek

hey A+6g3u3w go easy on him

>lowest homicide rate in the entire world

Fake news.

because the Swiss people are actually reptilians, so he knew they would fuck his shit up, which Hitler knew that beforehand the reason why he was imprisoned in the first place.

This. They had plans to unite or take over the swiss after taking care of the Allies/USSR

they were holding everyones money.

theres even some shit about the flag itself, its either rothschild related or its ment to resemble like a medic symbol on the field of battle to avoid getting shot/ i dont remember

knights templar

hitler didn't want war and didn't initiate it, see how he let the english go at dunkirk. the countries he fought were the aggressors

Because they would have BTFO him immediately. If he'd invaded Switzerland or Liechtenstein instead of Poland, there'd have been no war

You need to put an @ symbol first, my friend.

Why would he? There is literally no reason. You do understand that he only invaded western european countries for military reasons? Do you understand how many divisions that he couldnt use for Barbarossa since he needed them in france, belgium norway etc?

But you trigger like cucks

Hey faggot, tell me what a "get" is