Holy shit Sup Forums...

Holy shit Sup Forums, I just got fucking robbed ! I was returning from a bar near Berlin when suddenly 3 or 4 big muscular brown-skinned men jumped on me and told me: "GIB DEIN MONEY JETZT ODER WIR FICKI DIG" and then they pulled out butterfly knives(they are extremely illegal in germany) and threatend to stab me. I then proceeded to give them my phone and wallet and I run as fast as I could away from them. Im fucking terrified now, what should I do ? Should I go to the police ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYm83ITazWg
youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM
youtube.com/watch?v=CK2Btk6Ybm0
youtube.com/watch?v=4C29tvzTyKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes you fucking mong

Then go cry at home because you're a pussy

wow, you didn't offer your wife up to be raped? you're such a racist piece of shit, kys whitey.

>Not carrying pocket sand to throw in their eyes.

>"GIB DEIN MONEY JETZT ODER WIR FICKI DIG"
lol cant stop laughing

You were in the wrong. We say all the time how outsiders should integrate to us. You were walking through DRUNK through a Shariah neighborhood? You deserve it. Next time respect the local customs.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY YOU FUCKING AUTISTS, MY ADDRESS WAS IN MY FUCKING WALLET AND THEY ARE PROBABLY COMING TO MY PLACE TO MUG ME AGAIN, I CAN HEAR PEOPLE IN THE HALLWAY SPEAKING NON-GERMAN

Around blacks...

>Get Robbed
>Go to Sup Forums instead of police
>Assuming the police in your country would even do anything for you

This is the future you chose Germanistani, should've fought world war 2 just a little harder, you've fucked us all.

WHY DID YOU GO BACK TO YOUR ADDRESS THEN RETARD?!

You're a fucking pussy, Hans

>I was returning from a bar near Berlin when suddenly 3 or 4 big muscular brown-skinned men jumped on me...

youtube.com/watch?v=pYm83ITazWg

Shoot them in the kneecaps with the handgun you're legally allowed to carry....oh wait

It's not your country anymore. Just say you're Jewish and go live in Israel, the last bastion for white people.

you've come to right suomi swimsuit printing and knitting board for advice

just click update button at bottom every 5sec until god appear

Im not on here to read your fantasies.

>Brown men
Germany, I am going to need you to be a little more specific.

>getting robbed
>literally shaking
>better post about it on Sup Forums
3/10

Seens fake

It's not like one guy could do anything against 4 anyway

my sister went to germany as a part of her high school german class and left her backpack somewhere and when she came back all her money was gone, 300 euros

youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM
I think that you know what to do next user

>Should I go to the police ?
Probably not a good idea, your police would probably arrest you for running away instead of falling on the perps' knives while simultaneously sucking their dicks.

unleash your german pastor, if you don't have one you are not a real nazi , were is your ww2 machine gun? Just pull out you ss dagger and stab everything you see i dunno o r just call the cops as you initially asked

are you saying you're HOME ALONE?
youtube.com/watch?v=CK2Btk6Ybm0

WAT A KUK

I'll take "Shit that never happened" for $1,000........

what if he be a super nazi sayan

youtube.com/watch?v=4C29tvzTyKw

goatse your butthole so they can all fit

did he died?

Fuck I wish this would happen to me, i'd be sooo horny!

>call police
>track down your phone
>get back your belongins
>they get sentenced to 80 hours social work
>know your adress
>you will get enriched again

Le greentext aside call the damn police. Best thing you can do now.

F

>be OP
>get robbed
>have enrichment candidate browse OPs phone
>have bazillion of frog memes, swastika, mohamet bomb heads seen
>get visited
>be dead

Probably
Rip my dude

They're probably buying a bunch of shit on your phone with your auto saved credit cards and lack of a passcode. Also have probably maxed out your credit cards and emptied your bank account, and are now calling 1-900 numbers, or you're just larping

Don't go to the police.
Its easy to get a gun in Berlin... Get one and call your phone, convince them to meet, say that you can offer them a lot more money or some other bullshit so they show up.
And the give them aus warm welcome to real Germany

I think that they might have found where I live and are not waiting outside in the hallway. And I need to be at work in 2 hours, FUCKING HELL I WILL EITHER GET STABBED OR LOSE MY JOB

>what should I do

ask >>>/adv

we can help you or at least get revenge by identifing your stabbers on video when you stream it with your pho.... oh right you don't have one....then just stab them first with some knife or something.

F