Bill Nye

Can this guy even be considered a legitimate Scientist Sup Forums?
Are people actually stupid enough to sit back and take his biased info bombs as fact?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/search/bill nye
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump made me rich!

Why are Canadians so stupid?

This is why it's so funny. He whines about shit and they just reply "but you're not a scientist ". Then he goes home and cries.

And he wuz kangz.
Also a gud boi.

>have a gay orgy because the ice cream says so

Are you saying this isn't real science you fucking homophobic racist

Most actual scientists have their masters in every scientific subject under the sun. All of them will tell you there's only two genders, and that there's no such thing as nonbinary.

Bill Nye has his bachelor's in engineering, is a paid actor/entertainer for (((them))), and he claims nonbinary is a legitimate, real thing. Nye is an absolute moron, either him or the idiots who write his scripts for him.

And yet...
tumblr.com/search/bill nye

He is not a scientist, he is an educator and entertainer who uses science as his main topic.

As an individual, ignoring his latest show, he seems knowledgeable and comes across as a pretty ok dude,

Unfortunately, he has added identity politics into his most recent show which is not great for his credibility.

I'm not going to bother watching his show, I already have a degree in science so I doubt I'd learn anything

I've never heard of this cunt.
Is he famous or something?

What in the Fuck.
Wish I never clicked that link

Who's they. I can tell you "they" don't exist

>There are only two genders.

He's a "Famous" Science persona who hosted a kids show with a fat guy in a mouse costume that taught kids about Atoms.

I always hated him, honestly. I'd rather get the lecture.

>science man
>no science

Fukin lold

That's what infuriates me. On a deep level.
Maybe this show will push people to the right. I could probably learn better information from a biased Stefan Molybeux podcast and Indint even like Stefan.

Wait a Second
>He was played in Elementary Schools across the US
>Renown for Children's Education
>Leftists Love him

Does this finally prove that, dare I say, Leftists are LITERAL Mental Children?

Have you not seen the two minute food analogy with the nursery rhyme playing in the background?
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

I think the fact that they can't invest themselves into any sort of adult situation unless them incorporate cartoons and children's movies did that like 2 years ago.

Seriously, take a drink every time a Leftists makes an allusion to Game of Thrones or Harry potter

Don't you need a PhD to be a scientist?

>Are people actually stupid enough to sit back and take his biased info bombs as fact?

Liberals do

No but you need a degree in a scientific field rather than an engineering field to be called a scientist. he's just an mechanical engineer.

hell, even Rowling is in on ANTIFA

no

To be a Doctor.

Scientist is not any kind of real title. You can grow crystals in your kitchen and call yourself a scientist

Or maybe because, oh, I don't know, the whole thing was a complete abortion?

I remember doing that in elementary school

>mfw Ive been a scientist this whole time.

This.

>tfw more educated than bill nye

I remember him doing an interview a few months ago where he was talking about being yelled at by a whole pod of tumblr whales for getting his pronouns wrong or whatever.

He had no real clue about SJWisms and seemed very out of touch and confused.

If I had to guess, I'd say his new show's tone is reactionary to that, he's still kind of out of touch, but he figures kids love this weird gender shit so hey.

Congratulations you have the same level of scientific education as Bill Nye

He's a mechanical engineer. That's it.

>XX, XY. not knowing basic genetics

I had to take two Physics classes for my BS in Biology, does that mean I can lecture Bill Nye on Engineering?

I can't believe people are actually taking him seriously and considering him a legitimate scientist.

Holy shit.

>Scientist
He's an engineer. Engineers are scientists the way that designers are artists (they aren't). Designers and engineers solve problems. Scientists and artists cause problems.

that's why he's referred to as a "science popularizer" not a "scientist"

I saw Bill Nye at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Bill?” but he kept cutting me off and going “BILL? BILL? BILL?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen beakers filled with colorful liquid in his hands without paying.
The scientist at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be a scientist and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the beakers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any science deniers,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a real thing. After she scanned each beaker and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by mixing the solutions really loudly.

Yeah Sup Forums, just shut the fuck up already.

>If you don't agree with me, keep it to yourself
>If I don't agree with you, you're an evil Nazi who needs to change

>having a false authority validate my confirmation bias allows me to postpone growing the fuck up

YAAAYYY!!!

Top Kek
Only a true Autost would come up with a scenario like this

Remember, the career that made him famous wasn't a scientist, but actor/comedian. Nye left his job at Boeing to pursue a job in comedy. That year he got on a TV show in Seattle called almost live that same year. Which led to a segment on a local late night sketch show in when then he did some science experiments in front of the camera. became the Science Guy we Know on TV.

He is no scientist, He is an actor.

>autost
>not knowing that was pasta

Lurk more phoneposting scum

I don't even care if I sound coldsteel edgy anymore. I hope these libshits suffer from brain aneurysms.

>It bothers me to see how many people are saying stuff like “I thought Bill Nye was supposed to be the science guy, he’s buying into this SJW cuck libtard stuff! Science says there are only two genders!” in response to Bill Nye covering gender and sexuality on Bill Nye Saves the World.
>…Like, did they even listen to what he said? Have they read any peer-reviewed literature about the subject?
What peer-reviewed literature

I hate how smug they feel about their delusions. I hate how superior they feel for having the "right" opinions, while they're nothing but literal useful idiots.

>All of that degenerate shit
>FUKKIN WHITEY DIDN'T COVER RAYCISSM THOOOOOOO
I refuse to believe these people are serious.

Shill Nye the Science Goy is a government propagandist. In the episode "Malarkey," the correspondent, Karlie Kloss, who is Josh Kushner's cumdumpster, claims that chemtrails aren't real and the government does not and has not used airplanes to disperse chemicals into the atmosphere. Legitimate, 100% government propaganda.

I caught them lying to me right away, and it was only 6 minutes into the only episode I watched. Of course, I stopped watching there. If they lied to me that quickly, one has to wonder just how much truth they're actually telling.

Whelp, found out his endgame.

That was beakman, stupid

I can't go through that whole shit show of a tag. I really can't. There is so much fucking cancer and circlejerking from shitwitted """"""NONBINARY"""""" athecucks it's not even funny.

He worked in a fucking aeronautics plant.

If that makes him a scientist, we might as well as DSP to be a scientist too

also, it was over for Bill Nye when he lost a debate to creationist idiot Ken Ham.

I would literally agree with creationists before this trash. That's how terrible it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

He is not a scientist. He is a science guy.

Ok so I don't know how to use this website so I hope this works. I came here from Reddit. I am honestly shocked, sickened, and frightened by what I'm seeing here. This might be the darkest part of the Internet. Literally. The amount of hate you have for people you have never met is unbelievable. No wonder you are confined to this place. If this were on Reddit it would get removed for harassment within 5 minutes. I can't bare being in this place any longer so I'll leave you with two pieces of advice. 1. Get some help. 2. Stay the FUCK away from Reddit.

epic

The fact that Sup Forums rejects science say a lot, no?

Jesus. That was my first time actually watching that.

Bill Nye the Mechanical Engineer guy

Stop getting mad over things Milo wants you to be mad at.

I WONDER (((WHO))) IS BEHIND THIS SHOW

Who the fuck is this faggot and why is he such a big deal all of sudden? It's almost a week since you faggots have start spaming threads related to him.