What do you think, Sup Forums, is Sargon slowly starting to redeem himself...

What do you think, Sup Forums, is Sargon slowly starting to redeem himself? This is a pretty good analysis of the "By Any Means Necessary" organization and all the support systems it has in the actual government, education and other systems.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwfTPqn5kc

It has a video where this chick is attacking a peaceful protester in the first few minutes, with the cops standing by and letting it happen (they intervene only when the guy has been brought to the ground and kicked by multiple people), how is this not a major scandal in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc?t=1797
youtube.com/watch?v=YUMFbYT8wJU
youtube.com/watch?v=gbzhmMDFcFQ
marcuse.org/herbert/pubs/60spubs/65repressivetolerance.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that incident is old news. People got stabbed that day.

I haven't seen it before, but this is basically corruption from top to bottom, none of the systems work properly. This is actually worse than corruption in most of Eastern Europe, which is usually considered to be very corrupt.

You can't get out of this without literally changing everything and putting the country through a lustration process.

I'm honestly astonished that these things happen in the US, this (Sargon's video) is just an example of the systems related to one person's case, so I can't imagine how it is to work in any of these systems daily.

youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc?t=1797

If I linked the time correctly, this is someone who couldn't be stopped from indoctrinating kids since 2009 according to these documents. It's incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUMFbYT8wJU

gives context. to that day. As for corruption who knows.

It's baffling to me that the US even allows these organizations. The latter half of the video has an anti-BAMN blog made by former members that basically describes it as one of those communist terrorist cell cults that were popular in the 60s.

Commiefornian institutions look like their compromised with violent commie sympathizers from top to bottom. It's pretty disgusting but shit like this is exactly what is fueling the growth of the right.

Imagine that cunt teaching your kids. I can't imagine the bullshit white kids in her class have to go through.

Post this any time BAMN is mentioned

Imagine working in such an environment, where random people have the power to sic all kinds of seen and unseen organizations on you if you cross them. It's literally Soviet-style workplace atmosphere, we didn't even have this shit to such an extent in the ex-YU, with UDBA and everything.

And then you get the effect where normal people just don't want to go into certain professions anymore even if they can "on paper", so all hiring is done through "the party"...

Watched this earlier, honestly this has gone from funny/lolz to kinda frightening.

I'm not scared of these people, per se, but rather the shit show they will start. These people are Antifa mixed with cult behavior and not at all feeling bad about violence.

also concerning are the ties with the cuck mayor, that's plain frightening.

Shills may whine about Trump, but these people literally attack you for what you think and don't give a shit

documentary about how cultural marxism infested California

youtube.com/watch?v=gbzhmMDFcFQ

Interesting, will watch.

Btw, Marcuse, I don't know if you've ever read him, was actually right about most of the societal issues he was describing, and in fact warned about people using the real movements to sell snake oil and coopting them for their own goals. I don't think he'd be too pleased with these people.

yeah, he basically ended up making a Frankenstein monster. He wasnt a diabolical monsters like Sup Forums thinks.

Daily reminder that sargon is an fedora faggot

> With his academic career blocked by the rise of the Third Reich, in 1933 Marcuse joined the Institut für Sozialforschung (Institute for Social Research), popularly known as the Frankfurt School, in 1932. He went almost at once into exile with them, first briefly in Geneva, then in the United States.

Literally a Wiemar-tier degenerate

Post some juicy gossip about him, I haven't heard anything good in a while. What's happening with their little coalition of "skeptics", did it all fall apart? Where do I even go for Youtube atheist/skeptic/anti-SJW drama?

Read this first:

marcuse.org/herbert/pubs/60spubs/65repressivetolerance.htm

Classic Jewish trick, spewing incomprehensible rhetorics playing both sides of the fence with a grain of truth to make the Goyim trust you.

They love arguing for the sake of argument and confusing the shit out of everyone but they have no ideological loyalty, they only care about what's good for them and their tribe.

>Read this first:
Later, maybe. I find the best defense against intellectual con-men is lowbrow ethnocentrism. Their game is intellectual haggling, never give them something for nothing and always keep in mind what is good for your people, not abstract ideals and notions of a (((greater good))).

Yeah i've been enjoying Sargon lately. I like his shorter video format.

t. someone who really does not consider Sargon an intellectual or even good for us

but yeah he's been a bit better as of late.

Yep, realized that a while ago.

These are the footsoldiers of the leftist elites that run the world. They're funded and it would be foolish to assume they won't go away without a (probably deadly) fight.

He forgot to say anything about their child abuse, which is blue pilled af.

There's something about them pushing kids to emancipate from their parents and stay at some compound, is that related to what you're talking about?

Unless he pointed out that the alt-cucks and antifa are both cointel operations and the fights are staged in order to create false distraction, then no.

This is brainwashing 101. Oi vey, forget about the fed or the poison in your water or the broken economy or (((war))), why don't you fight each other instead?