Making Rick a White Supremacist symbol

Sup Forums
What if we make Rick an "Alt-Right" symbol just to piss the Liberal Rick and Morty fanbase?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/RickandMorty?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>alt-right

Fuck off kike
SAGE

We should probably distance ourselves from the image of a grumpy old man. That's the neocon thing.

>HEY MORTY, YA GOTTA *burp* SHAOAH THE JEWS, MORTY! GET THE SZECHUAN SAUCE, MORTY! STAND FOR DIXIELAND, MORTY!

Pretty good idea actually
I hate this fucking show

>"alt-right"

Guys, Podesta is hiding in Mexico.

Yep. We'd be better off using morty honestly.

I was in the other thread on this. Seems like a good idea if we make some macros of rick

this is exactly why I think this is stupid

fuck this show I don't want to have to put up with it, even if it's to be an ebin trolle

but... I like that show...

skeptical morty

rick is an asstheist kike-loving faggot

so he'd be a perfect mascot for Sup Forums

Rick is literally an ancap. Work with that.

>H-hey Morty
>Morty, baarp, we need that god damn wall Morty

Too believable.

Did we give up on the whole rainbow thing?

Rick SANCHEZ is a spic with shitskin, just like you

Why do you have to ruin everything?

He would honestly enjoy watching the world burn. I don't understand why leftists want to use him as their goalpost. He wouldn't care about their genders or sexuality, he would call them a guy pretending to be a girl, laser blast their friend in the mangina and laugh / burp in their faces as a cop runs towards him only for him to open a portal underneath the leftists feet into another dimension and then one under his feet to another dimension leaving them stranded and completely fucked.

we are fixing everything

amen

Cringe.

He's a spic like you and me Pack. The show is also funny desu.

I wish one of the Season 3 episodes has Rick doing that or something similiar

Bump

Let's do it.

>implying you can fix anything

Rick an-cap my friend

Brilliant, may Rick be the new Pepe.

getting sick of seeing the frog so why not

Fuck you, reddit, and that fedora show

Kek agrees, this is it

Despite the memes.I have yet to see anyone use Rick as an example of progressivism.

For fucks sake the show even makes fun of his "atheism".

>Fellow Mexican doing gods

Maybe after this we can over throw the Mexican government, what do you say Sup Forums?

Can anyone make some rick or morty Nazi Pepe's

Bump.
Fuck fagdit

I don't save images but there is another thread currently active with tons of images of leftists using rick to denounce "gender ideals" and "fuck trump" propaganda.

I'm down

I like this. Give me 10 minutes.

The show is already red pilled. Morty is liberal and progressive most episodes. His naive idealist views are usually beaten down and destroyed by reality by the end of the episode.

Ive been wanting to make a pepe version of rick.

bump for keks

Rick: Its-its-its the Jews, Morty.

You gotta be careful about the Jews.

I've been to over 2000 different universes, Morty and the Jews own over half of them.

Morty: But that's, that's imposs-possible Rick, they are only like, uh, a small percentage of the population.

Rick "Thats where you're wrong Morty. What do they teach you in that school of yours? How to be a cuck?

Here, watch this documentary I found on Youtube. It will catch you up to pace, Morty. The white man will rise again, Morty. Trust me, I've been to that timeline.

I support this how do we spread this though

If we do it like the Jimmy Neutrons dad memes where Rick is talking about the numbers of the hollocaust and that kind of shit to Morty and Morty agrees. That would be best.

love it

Let's do it kek

nah its gotta be a little more subtle

The creators of the show actually said Rick is a Trump voter.

actual alt-right meme material here

Yesss

checked and /thread

As a white supremacist, the only sauce for me is szechuan sauce because it represents the white man appropriating the sauce of the yellow devil.

backed

Where's the liquor/drool on the side of the mouth?

In the show he's a gun seller so we could make some pro-gun memes.

He's a drunkard.

top kek
I like where this is going

I wouldnt call him a progressive by any measure.. He lives in a world where everybody is stupider than him so he toys with their lives.

Would be fun to see the shitstorm of articles about it, but Dan cuck Harmon will just have rick do a 10 min bit about how he's not alt-right and why they are stupid that will get posted everwhere.

Rick should represent someone who is REDPILLED on everything since he has access to advanced technology, knows the future and the past and is basically einstein. But hes crude. It represents pol pretty well.

Morty represents the newfag being introduced to the redpill for the first time.

I'm thinking there is some edgelord marketing faggot somewhere trying to push this kike show on Sup Forums for some viral campaign

This is the second post I've seen about this post today trying to get people talking about it. I never even heard of it until today

>turn off the telaviv-vision
>fuck off op shill Sup Forums isn't some dupe for your marketing bullshit, Sup Forums follows people like you home and burns everything down to ashes and lulz

justin roiland and dan harmon are literally 4channers

Roiland browses Sup Forums and has confirmed it multiple times

can we all just forget about this show?
I'd rather never see it again than see it ironically memed for months.

I know, I'm asking where it is in the drawing of pepe-rick and morty that the guy drew

>Brilliant, may Rick be the new Pepe.

>Hey morty did you know Hitler did nothing wrong?

Stop sucking so much conservative cock...

This is the best show on TV. Period.

In the last episode i noticed a flag in Ricks Lab and it was a "Keep calm and _____ on" I cant remember what it said though...

Justin is clearly redpilled.

There's a literal episode with currency called schmekels.

New season is about to start so you're going to see a lot more of it soon.

It's mostly a good show. The episode 'Raising Gazorpazorp' had Summer stating that women make 75 cents on the dollar that men do, and Rick didn't contest it. Otherwise its pretty redpilled.

Only way you could make this work and not have it feel forced would probably be to portray being an atheist as being anti-islam, and characterize the left as being inherently pro-islam. Not that far off from reality, but might redpill some of the cucked atheists who are too afraid to say anything bad about islam

That's what liberals do make a white character and somehow shoehorn in that he's hispanic.

You know he would prolly just say
>fuckyoupal
to all earth politics

That's true when you factor in everything. It's not true when you average it out and properly scale the weights.

Here you go faggot

Seriously, I have yet to understand why the far left loves Islam. Its the most conservative group I can think of at the moment. Is it just because most muslims are brown?

Continuing with this

Look at the twitter name

mobile.twitter.com/RickandMorty?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Literally ((Morty)) is anyone actually seeing this?

Dank

If you speak kindly about them they reward you a lot of points in public discourse among other braindead liberals. They are literally the 3 pointers of virtue signalling.

>Dubs

Kek wills it guys, fire up those Rick alt right OCs!

Now that's a rare pepe. Can anyone guess at the market value?

Yes. The left are one of the most racist groups to exist and not be called out for it.

I say we turn Beaker into our new symbol

Somebody make a Rick speech on how we call Humans and Neanderthals separate sub species based on Morphology, but don't for Abos

To be fair he looks like an old racist grandpa so it could work.

Just put some shit on the top like
"Back in my day we used to lynch darkies who assembled in mobs."

no fuck off

all this will be make people from the right cling to this stupid cartoon.

Don't ruin this show for me.

I could sincerely animate a sequence to the same quality of the show, if you faggots want to get a compilation of audio that makes sense for a scene

alternatively, if any creatively minded autist anons here want to experiment yourselves, look into

Toonboom animation
Anime studio pro

anime studio has a novel tweening of vector lines approach meaning you can do "frame by frame" via manipulation of a properly set up character, drawn or converted to be used in the program (vector lines)

considering the absolutely lazy abysmal animation that is normal today, you dont even have to frame by frame most of this - just have a selection of heads / mouths you can switch out + different perspectives etc

if you really want to ramp this meme war up, consider getting creative to this degree

imagine how triggered the cuck creators would be
the audience

everyone

if I had the time I would be doing it right now for the lulz
but I am invested in real projects atm

Not your personal army.

But let's do this anyway. My thirst for leftist butthurt has been running dry lately.

Fuck off shill

>"Alt-right"

Reddit is the other way.

We're making this a thing. Let's use Rick against them

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

This show is actually pretty good, if you hate it because lefties like it because the big "science" words make them feel smart then you're an actual faggot.

>The left are one of the most racist groups
Honestly, as a liberal, I think they are the most racist group of prominence. If you flipped black vs white and men vs women in a lot of their dialogue, they would be extreme neo-nazis.

yup

Guys...

Rick's wife was Jewish. It's why Morty is Jewish (jerry smith is a good goy)

What happened to her? Maybe Rick killed off Jews and somehow killed his wife?