7 YEARS A JEW

Got a job once as caretaker for big ass Jew temple. Not a Jew but hired me anyways. Not like Jews are gonna fix their own toilets.

Became trusted employee, but Jews can't have not-Jews touching special Jew temple shit.

What do?

Head Rabbi makes me honorary Jew. Can now do job as long as I promise to wear little hat around special Jew shit.
Only Rabbis know I'm not a Jew. All other Jews accept me as fellow Jew. Played Jew for 7 years I worked there.

Learned all Jew stereotypes 100% true.
Big nose. Beta Males. Loud females. Not an athlete among them. Cheap fucks. Obsessed with Israel.

Learned Temple doing slick shit. Sending East Euro shady fuckers to Israel first. Then importing them here, using Jew status to get them work visa for Temple. Bypass vetting. Always have 1 or 2 Euro fucks "employed". Show up in Mercedes. Drink vodka. Play Chess. Go home. Disappear after 6 months. Get new "employee".

Learned Head Rabbi into Kabbalah shit. Secret rituals at night. Has me setting up fuck ton of candles. Wax fucking everywhere.

But also learned other Jew shit.
Learned why so many big shot Jews.

Christian god says "Go forth and Multiply". Jew god says "Go forth and get rich as fuck." Being Doctor and Lawyer just part of being a good Jew.

Learn Jews can't agree on anything. Bicker constantly. Always fighting over everything. Put 2 Jews in a room and get 3 opinions.

Learn there's lots of Not-big-nosed Jews. Lots of Black Jews. Big-nosed Jews treat Not-big-nosed Jews same as any other Jew.

Learn Kabbalah pretty lame. Just a bunch of dramatic Jewing.

Sorry pol, Jews are a bunch of greedy manipulative Zionist fucks, but they can't even agree on hummus without someone throwing a chair, much less agree on a plot to take over the world.
Blacks are just chocolate flavored Jews.
Their secret rituals are just a bunch of hippy Jew bullshit..

You Jew hating fags are getting your dicks twisted over a bunch of short, hairy, beta males who can't catch a ball.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/03/1000-american-rabbis-sign-letter-welcoming-syrian-refugees/
jta.org/2017/01/18/news-opinion/politics/1500-rabbis-sign-letter-calling-on-trump-administration-to-support-refugees
hias.org/2000rabbis
youtube.com/watch?v=f5p2zt0ne_4
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=b4fx6BjWEqk
youtube.com/watch?v=rx1Rj6fHCNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitic_canard
youtube.com/watch?v=s5fEqnwqrh8
murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Learn Jews can't agree on anything. Bicker constantly. Always fighting over everything. Put 2 Jews in a room and get 3 opinions.

god even if this is a LARP you obviously have experience in jewry

>source, been to temple a few times

>be gods ex-chosen people
>constantly fuck up and betray him for seemingly no reason at all

Why are Jews even like this?

Rule number 2 of Jews:
They will only tell you the truth if it benefits a bigger lie.

Case in point: We are being told the truth about the stereotypes of jews in this post in order to have us fed a bigger lie in the conclusion of this post which is that we are getting our 'dicks twisted' over basically nothing.

Thanks for the story though Chaim, I enjoyed it.

You posted this story a year ago. I swear.

>they can't even agree on hummus without someone throwing a chair, much less agree on a plot to take over the world.

>but they can't even agree on hummus without someone throwing a chair, much less agree on a plot to take over the world
That is why there are multiple factions.

This. Fuck jews

That was obvious. It's also a repost.

Shariahblue is evolving

Checked

Cool I guess we can sage now

>Show up in Mercedes. Drink vodka. play chess. Go home. Disappear after 6 months

I fail to see any problem with this.

Definitely this

I mean how retarded do you have to be to believe in conspiracy theories in light of the watergate incident?

The best the fbi and cia can offer can't even break into a hotel without getting caught

Very interesting, thanks for input. By the way, the majority of people here use the LE JEWS XDDDDD meme ironically. Its obvious that it is (((Globalists))), who have various factions. Sup Forums just obsessed over the Jewish faction a lot. I recommend reading A5's tread on those. Hitler thread would interest most of the people here.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

No one believes there is a jew conspiracy, they are all just powerful leftists and neocons who push a similar agenda. No one would care about jews if they weren't on the supreme court and were over represented in every societal post of influence.

Honorary Aryan

>Blacks are just chocolate flavored Jews
wtf does that mean?

I do think that there is an amoral global elite that plans some pretty shitty stuff but it has next to nothing to do with race, that's retarded.
I read that post on Sup Forums a few months ago where he described that some cosmetic firm pushed transgenderism in Brazil because transgender people tend to spend more money on consmetics.
That's exactly the kind of thing I expect from the global elite. If you have billions and trillions of dollars as a company or an individual, there is no way you just sit on it. You do something with it, you are not going to spend the rest of your life laying in the sun on your private island and letting that money rot in your bank account.

Secondly, contrary to popular belief being moral is pretty damn hard. Bill Gates probably thinks he's a great person, but he actually did advocate for "death panels". Now before you scream "tinfoil!!" like the left, understand what it is that he advocated for: A panel that discusses whether continued care for somebody makes fiscal sense if they are too old to really ever enjoy that health again anyway.
Like for example, a 89 year old who would need a new heart and liver .. and he will probably die in a few years anyway.
That's technically a death panel. Anyway, I digress. Point is, OP, that as a janitor you're not going to get invited to clean up any pedo murder scenes whether it's in a jew temple or a pizza place or a christian church.

>le Jews can't agree on anything meme

I'm glad they could come together for a good cause. Gas yourself OP.

>1,000 American rabbis sign letter welcoming Syrian refugees
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/03/1000-american-rabbis-sign-letter-welcoming-syrian-refugees/

>1,500 rabbis sign letter calling on Trump administration to support refugees
jta.org/2017/01/18/news-opinion/politics/1500-rabbis-sign-letter-calling-on-trump-administration-to-support-refugees

>2,000+ Rabbis Support Welcoming Refugees
hias.org/2000rabbis

>Israeli NGO Helping Migrant Boats Reach Europe's Shores, Instructs Them Where to Go
youtube.com/watch?v=f5p2zt0ne_4

>You Jew hating fags are getting your dicks twisted over a bunch of short, hairy, beta males who can't catch a ball.
They can't catch a ball, but they've had no problem viciously killing tens and maybe hundreds of millions of people.

And when they get Kushner elected President they're going to kill a fuck of a lot more than that.

>I don't think
Evidently, leafless canada.
We KNOW for a fact of the existence of the jewish globalist elite.

>2121
well k'nowlege bombed lad

jews are not born evil, now fuck off you little idiot.
People like you are the cancer of the world, constantly drumming up war and discontent over bullshit reasons, never reaching the real reasons for why things are the way they are and how to fix them.
Fix the education system, you fix blacks, whites, jews, christians, EVERYBODY.

Every single thing in your picture can be true and it's still irrelevant. Jews are not born evil. End of story. I do not care about anything beyond that truth. You suckers always deflect.

>Put 2 Jews in a room and get 3 opinions.
Fucking kek

It disturbs me more and more how much Roosevelt and Churchill were willing and ruthless puppets of the bankers.

>Beta Males. Not an athlete among them.
I knew I was part of the master race.

>(((real reasons)))

>FOR A FACT

Are you a cutfag already? If so, that's one less ritual you have to worry about.

you're a child, that's the problem here. Mentally and probably phyiscally too. Even if all of that were true, it would be in your best interest not to care. Nobody is ever going to prove the past one way or another. End of story.

This tells me squat, how do i meet a big titted hot jewess, im a dirty fucking filthy goyim?

wtf I love kikes now

>Putin; 80-85% Bolsheviks Revolution were Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

The anti-russia (((news))) narrative makes too much sense now

as always, he deflects. You're a pussy. Go and say it for the rest of the team: Are jews born to be evil, yes or no?

>he dosen't know that putin was put in place as the ultimate jew banker puppet and then he top ten anime betrayal'd the fuck out of them and started having them killed off.
lad do you even understand that putin is one of the last hopes for nationalism in the world.

They are, being the cult of satan and all.

>dude everything has to be 100%
your a stupid

>No one believes there is a jew conspiracy
No True Kikesman

Out of pure ignorance to the subject might I ask exactly what exactly is wrong with Jews? Also by what scale and/or context is the term "Jew" being used? I ask this not to trying to make a statement or anything but because I genuinely am uneducated in the matter.

It's essential to recognize the small group of genocidal, supremacist Zionists use the rest of Jews as human shields.

When people say "the Jews are responsible" they mean the Zionist bankers and their minions, but that lack of specificity allows the Zionists to cry "your argument is racist and you're persecuting the Jews!"

So the Zionist Jews are the real global problem, and because they DGAF about other Jews any more than they do about goyim they're happy to sacrifice their fellow Jews to advance their own desire to rule the world.

Have you never read praktischer idealismus?

So I'll be transparent, I googled what a Zionist is, and I don't see the problem with protecting Israel as google puts it. Or is that not the definition of Zionist that you are using?

I actually agree with you OP, I hate Jews but people need to understand there are nuances. It's just like how Sup Forums isn't all stormfags, yet you can find a lot of stormfags. and how Sup Forums isn't completely colonized by nu-pol, but you detect new fags all the time.

this
and within the factions there are struggles for control and sub-factions

thus is the nature of the jude

>looking up what a zionist is in the zionistest search engine
They're like unchecked nazis, except trying to remove untermench from their lands and live peacefully like the nazis they seek to subvert all the world and create a permanent underclass to serve the new world order.

Hence my blatant transparency. I get what you are saying.

>wtf does that mean?

They really are. Black Jews are no different than white jews. Jewish genes override African genes. Just look at Drake and other half-black half-jews, they look more Jewish

I'm honestly bored with the constant 'jew jew jew' thing. It's irrelevant.
You are too stupid to see the real underlying problems because you insist on staying with these easy race baiting answers.
If the white race had wanted to exterminate all africans and chinese in the 1800s when first encountering them, the white man would have done so.
After the fact complaining that it wasnt done is such a childish attitude. The same constraints of time always apply, you had the liberals and modernists, the political games and all of that back then just like you have them today.
You know damn well that human beings just arent automatically born to exterminate other races, that's a costly political spiel and you're not going to push that through without extensive reasoning which they simply didnt have back then just like today we dont have a real pressing reason to exterminate muslims or jews or for that matter still: africans.
For better or worse, there just isnt any pressing need. You dont go around killing black people all day because you value your own life too much. For that exact same reason the man of the 1800s didn't risk his political life to persue some irrelevant racial extermination which really didn't give him any immediate bonus to his own life at all.

>I recommend reading A5's tread on those
LOL newfag!
A5 is the biggest larper who has ever been on /pol

>even giving the namenigger redditor a (you)
Top rape

>I'm honestly bored with the constant 'jew jew jew' thing. It's irrelevant.
What do you think about the goals of the leading bolsheviks, who now control large parts of western society?

He doesn't think, that's why he likes kikes so much.

this is exactly the kind of stupid nazi propaganda that is so damaging.
REALLY, Germany wasnt the aggressor in WW1? Absolutely retarded reasoning with pink colored glasses.
Germany gave Austria a GUARANTEE of support, in *WHATEVER* action it wanted to persue. Naturally Austria felt very much assured in victory and war was much much more likely.
Not only that, you have to be utterly retarded to phrase WW1 as a victim. If I recall correctly and yes I'm too lazy to look it up again, Germany declared war on RUSSIA first, because Russia declared war on Austria in support of their ally - Serbia. Which Germany knew would happen, Russia was allied to France so naturally France would declare war on Germany in support of Russia.
England declared war on Germany for no particular reason, anglo fuckery. But you cant blame people for participating in war when it happens right next to you. Dont start a fight if you dont want to ruffle feathers, that's all I'm saying.

l a m o

Zionism and communism. Two sides of the same shekel.

>Here is a direct quote from the correspondence of Karl Marx with another Jew, Baruch Levy, quoted in the "La Revue de Paris," June 1, 1928, page 574:

>"In the new organization of mankind, the children of Israel [the Jews] will spread over the whole surface of the earth and will become everywhere, without opposition, the leading element, especially if they can impose upon workings classes the firm control of some of the them. The governments of the nations forming the Universal Republic will pass without effort into the hands of the Jews under the cover of the victory of the proletariat, private property will then be suppressed by the rulers of Jewish race, who will everywhere control public funds. Thus will be realized the Talmudic promise that, when come the times of the Messiah, Jews will possess the wealth of all peoples of the world".

>because Russia declared war on Austria in support of their ally - Serbia.

Serbian freemason kills Austrian royal, Austria demands to take part in the Investigations, Russia prepares attack...

Read: The Sleepwalkers: How Europe Went to War in 1914

>Learn Jews can't agree on anything. Bicker constantly. Always fighting over everything. Put 2 Jews in a room and get 3 opinions.
youtube.com/watch?v=b4fx6BjWEqk

>Not a Jew but hired me anyways.
That is exactly why they hired you, goy

I think it's disgusting, communists are a scourge for the planet. They are the slave folk, the victim, the weak that want to rule over the strong.
What it is NOT however, is a racial thing.
You can educate any child of any race to be a decent human being if you get to it early enough. Yes there are slight racial biological differences, but nothing that is going to be a huge problem in life if educated and raised properly. I refuse to believe that entire races are born to be evil and nazi fuckwads will never ever gain any support for this kind of propaganda ever.
Not even the zionist angle I buy. It's a retarded angle. Oh so jews who want to protect Israel at all costs are evil?
So what, everybody who is sane wants to protect themselves at all costs. Are nazis seriously trying to make me hate zionists because they are scrupelously defending and going for their own interests... just like them?! Lol that irony

six million jews are supposed to die in order to bring salvation
we all know the holocaust didn't happen, and that only a few dozen thousand died, mostly because of disease
there are six million jews in Israel right now
really makes you think

Woah there

They say that if you kill a man, you kill any children they might have sired. Perhaps it's time to commit genocide. Of course, you never dirty your hands.
>Get some Mud to do it

>England declared war on Germany
(((England)))

Nigger I've been here since before the R_Cuckold refugees, and many of what Anon5 said came true + lots of stuff has been uncovered thanks to his threads. He is a little too vague at times, which I find irritating.

Christians in the media say Jews are the greatest allies they got.............Who killed Jesus Christ? jews. Also how did they do it? In typical jew fashion they got someone else to do it.

to expand on this: To optimize for the racial differences when we have plenty of our own traitors in our own ranks, people who are shit, people who are stupid, gigantic problems with educational systems within our own ranks.. .to then say "oh yeah, lets kill all the blacks cuz they are on average 10% less intelligent" is a gigantic distraction.

We could be going for interstellar space travel IRREGARDLESS of any such minor differences if they truly do exist, just by optimizing our own nations.

One post by this (((ID)))

Regarding WWI...

>Benjamin H. Freedman speech (UNEDITED VERSION!) 1961
youtube.com/watch?v=rx1Rj6fHCNE

This is the only reason I sometimes question a worldwide Jewish conspiracy. They can't agree on anythiing

Some of it is true, some is not.
Most is though, If I had any time to give a fuck and write a really long reply here I would.

nice reference there.

Buddy I'm not watching a 1.5 hour long video in hopes of finding some contradictory point. This is a typical sign of an idiot, instead of making your own point and explaining your argument you make the equivalent of "read a book lol" response. It proves without a doubt that you're a clueless moron.
Let me guess, I've seen this a million times: Your next response is "wow do your own research, I'm not doing it for you".

>t. jew

OP I dont need your insights to prove the innocence of Jews.
I have Wikipedia that has that for me:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitic_canard

There is not scientific ground for antisemitism

YES FUCKING YES OKAY! HAPPY NOW?

You just described pol

ok, how evil? give me a percentage number. How much more evil are jews than anglos? Genetically I mean, that's what you just affirmed.
10%? 15% at most?
So that's what you nazi fuckwads complain about all day, your society cant even deal with a 2% population that is a tiny bit scummier than your own.

>Sorry pol, Jews are a bunch of greedy manipulative Zionist fucks, but they can't even agree on hummus without someone throwing a chair, much less agree on a plot to take over the world.
Do you think we do not know that there are zionist and globalist cabals infighting?

>the holocaust didn't happen
Holocaust denial arises from the desire to morally redeem the Nazis. It is embraced by those who do not understand that the Holocaust itself is morally just and should be a point of pride, not something to deny.

>What it is NOT however, is a racial thing.
t.Paul Joseph Watson

>Milo Yiannopoulos vs Paul Joseph Watson on the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s5fEqnwqrh8

>1 post by this ID

>Your next response

Wrong. I don't debate kikes, so I'm not posting for your benefit, but for the benefit of others. Thinking otherwise, makes you the idiot.

you arent posting for the benefit of anything. I dont respond to every retard post you make, but for example your WW2 picture response to my WW1 post was especially stupid

You can always trust Wikipedia to be fair and "balanced and Zionist in nature".

Which is why I followed-up with the Benjamin Freedman speech. And again, it wasn't for you. Now, run along and go read your Talmud.

lol this meme
>were the jews rounded up?
yes
>were the jews put in camps w/ pretty shit conditions?
yes
>were some jews killed just for being jews?
undoubtedly
>were jews killed in increasingly fantastical elaborate, and macabre ways because the Germans were villains straight out of a cautionary children's story?
no
>were six million jews killed?
no, not even close
>should they have been?
yes, it would've solved a lot of problems going forward
>is the world controlled by a few jews?
absolutely
>are all the jews today "in on it"?
not directly, but the "innocent" ones still practice jewry (valuing money and jewish in-group preference over all else (i.e. American in-group preference)), AND benefit from the holocaust victim complexes they get for free at birth, whether they're cognizant of it or not

this is what I've concluded after a bit of amateur research (i.e. reading Sup Forums threads which led to actually reading books) on the topic. it was not hard to do, and I was not anti-Semitic in any way before just a few years ago. this dovetailed nicely into my Bible studies which made it pretty fucking clear that the modern-day jews really are the selfish, lying, greedy remains of God's chosen people, who retain their sinful ways after denying Jesus Christ as their savior, because He taught that the jews were no longer the sole chosen people of God, but now the Good News should be spread across the world, to all people.

The definition of evil is morally reprehensable. Percentage-wise dirty inbred Jews represent about 95% of the Jewish population. Incest, along with other degenerate philosophies and habits of the Jews is a big indicator of how their actions can be construed as morally wrong. So it stands to reason that if everything that Jews do or advocate for is toxic to the greater population of western countries it would render a near perfect percentage for how evil Jews are inherently at birth and during their wretched existences.

It's so fucking true

They don't need a Jew as president, court Jews have always run the affairs of nations by holding the purse strings. Trump's administration is has more court Jews than just about any modern presidency. They own has ass.

oh that's some beautiful pottery right there. So you APPEAR to be responding to me, mentioning my posts etc, but you arent actually responding.

HM i wonder who does that too

>Jews often have different opinions on how best to fuck over the goyim.

Sort your shit out.

Yes. I didn't even bother to read your posts. Hence, the mix-up. But, I'm glad to hear that you at least agree that Jews started WWII though.

I would agree with this, based on my experience. Jews are the last tribe left and just happen to be accountants. But both they and their detractors believe way to much of their own press. They are gullible and greedy, and their nepotism makes them a fantastic network to exploit.
Ultimately for all their trickery, they tend to be on the receiving end of higher tier scams and they always get left holding the blame.
I think we have spent thousands of years beating up shoemakers and let the real scum escape.

I'm just gonna leave this here.
Took me a while to gather this information, hope it helps you:
murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/

I'm just gonna leave this here.
Took me a while to gather this information, hope it helps you:

>I think we have spent thousands of years beating up shoemakers and let the real scum escape.
This. Get rid of the whole 1% tbqh. Tax of their heads would be so great, they were in bed with judea, they should all die for enslaving the globe.

works as a JANITOR for 7 years at a low brow jewish temple all of a sudden knows the inner working of the jewish elite and the Ashkenazi. Ashkenazi the same people who dont race mix and you yourself said you have black jews at your temple.

Ya op you met some average jews they are not the problem. The problem is Khazars who became the ashkenazi. They are athiest jews who use the jewish religion and the holocaust as shields so they can do as they please. They then use normal jews as scapegoats.