Daily reminder that if you watch Samurai Jack, you are a white supremacist

Daily reminder that if you watch Samurai Jack, you are a white supremacist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HC_c1RKeXR8
youtube.com/watch?v=29YCFdn92oA
heatst.com/entertainment/yale-herald-slams-samurai-jack-for-homophobia-sexism-and-cultural-appropriation/
youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kHnfLO-8pL8
youtube.com/watch?v=qPGQPXFszHA
web.archive.org/web/20170426050445/https://heatst.com/entertainment/yale-herald-slams-samurai-jack-for-homophobia-sexism-and-cultural-appropriation/
youtube.com/watch?v=n8mcDmXqo3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good.

>white supremacist.
good. I fucking like it as a child and now i like it even more.

Samurai Jack represents the last white hope against a chaotic world filled with crime and ruled by a nigger

It jabbed hard on SJWs and safe spaces. The creators are /ourguys/.

>Man, what a freak! Looked like a talking penis...
>culturally appropriating dickheads like the one who wrote that article
heh

Awoo is not a nigger take it back you double nigger.

>Yale Students
>intelligent

pick one
youtube.com/watch?v=HC_c1RKeXR8

Gonna have to watch this

>Jack shows brainwashed girl the truth behind Aku's evil
>hook nosed man letting in violent criminal and sending him to peaceful white village

I knew it would pooped on eventually. It's too good of a show for it to be enjoyed by the SJW crowd. Last episode had almost too much fan service, but otherwise has been really good so far. I hope they really do end it after this season.

>Daily reminder that if you watch Samurai Jack, you are a white supremacist

Well I watched Cross Ange because the SJWs flipped their shit. Looks like I'm gonna be watching Samurai Jack.

IF THESE FAGGOTS GET IT CANCELLED

Is he /our guy/?

my black roommate is a white supremacist?

This is a false-flag by reddit to get Sup Forums users to watch their shitty reddit meme-show.

DUDE THICC LMAO EBIN

He's a nip you fag. Whites will die and nipppn will make the final stand

Explain?

youtube.com/watch?v=29YCFdn92oA

mfw genndy tartarsauce(creator of sam jack) got bogpilled during livestream.

Fuck, can one be a brown white supremacist?

since when has society cared what 19 and 20 year olds think?

Bump

also i found his phone number and address on the internet and called his house but his wife picked up and said hello.

wtf I love samurai jack now

>main character is an asian voiced by a black guy
I don't see how liking the show makes you racist

Where's the homophobia in Samurai Jack?

>there's absolutely nothing wrong with Sweden's immigration system
Found the SJW. I bet he was a leaf too.

I dont watch kids shows anymore Im an adult. If you watch samurai jack past 21 you're a loser

I was pretty damn happy when they brought back samurai jack, now I'm even happier

>heatstreet

Here's the link, for anyone curious

heatst.com/entertainment/yale-herald-slams-samurai-jack-for-homophobia-sexism-and-cultural-appropriation/

I posted a thread on this last night. The article is clearly anti-SJW and sees that the Yale students are being faggots.

Years ago when I first watched the show, I was struck by what seemed to be a story of Aku turning Jack's traditional world into a futuristic nightmare.

Jack meets the three thugs, who're all clearly nigger-surrogates. He goes out into the woods with the last traditionalists. He proceeds to track Aku through time, meeting other traditonalists who all seek to overthrow Aku.

I was a liberal at the time, but I idolized fantasy, paganism and traditional culture. For Samurai Jack to turn out to provide an accurate worldview makes me feel like I've made it real. Other people say the redpill depressed them, but I really feel like Jack, surrounded by impolite degenerates and a few good apples.

Well now I'm really curious. I'm sold, user

>"you're a loser if you like this thing I don't like!"
>obviously bothered about it
Who's the real autist here?

On internet I have been called all those things for just being christian

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

even the Simpsons are making fun of these retards. They've lost.

Sorry I don't sit in a recliner and eat saltines all night like you.

>Cultural Appropriation
Why? Because he's not actually Japanese? I don't really know since I don't watch it.

But there was an English Samurai. His name was William Adams. He was a sailor (Navigator) that was the first to arrive in Japan from his nation. He crash landed there with his friend Jan Joosten, a dutch and Second Mate to one of the only surviving ships.
William Adams and Jan Joosten weren't allowed to leave Japan. But both of them were given a house, large property, titles (including Samurai and Swords to go with it) and rights to trade.

Is he actually an Asian?
>Black Guy
Funnily enough, there was a Black Samurai too. Again, he was practically a slave that crash landed on Japan.

That robot enemy in the...2nd (?) episode or something

Babe

They didnt like the fact that the scotsman had a fucking army of thicc readhead daughters and also that he tells them to cover themselves.

>Why? Because he's not actually Japanese?

It's because Genndy is a white fucking male writing about a samurai

Jack is Japanese

>It's because Genndy is a white fucking male writing about a samurai
This is stupid.
>be william adams
>stuck on Japan
>sending letters to your Wife back in England with money any time you get to support her
>suddenly SJW police take your money and letters because you're not allowed to be sending letters about a culture you're not apart of because you're white

Theres a scene in the first episode where Aku is having a therapy session with himself. "Safe space" is mentioned.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHnfLO-8pL8

>Because he's not actually Japanese?
Jack is Japanese as fuck.

>mfw he came back in Season 5

The beginning of that episode was an emotional rollercoaster for me, but at the end of the beginning, I was so happy. (Vaguest way to describe it so that no spoilers)

EXTRA THICC
also checked

Shit wrong video youtube.com/watch?v=qPGQPXFszHA

No, but Aku serves as a good redpill.

Archive that link

Hasn't it always been known that jews fear the Samurai?

>They've now even come for cool action shows
is nothing safe Sup Forums

>Yale students

Even a recent zombie Simpsons episode took the piss out of Yale university, SJWs, safe spaces, and microaggressions. I really get the feeling that the libtard snowflakes are just a vocal minority and the average person finds them laughable.

web.archive.org/web/20170426050445/https://heatst.com/entertainment/yale-herald-slams-samurai-jack-for-homophobia-sexism-and-cultural-appropriation/

Fuck it. I have to post the video for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8mcDmXqo3w

Slamming a show that's been off air for years

Lmao

telling someone something they've liked since their childhood is a bunch of negative things is going to make them hate you.

this is literally "notice me sempai" the news article

Can't even repopulate the white race with thicc redhead girls without being called a misogynist these days

>homophobia
How? If its because of Scaramouche than they need to lighten the fuck up.

>Aku turns the earth into a multicultural hellhole full of aliens and other xenos.

Yeah, this show is redpilled all right.

thank god, I love that show

Prepare to get culturally enriched.

stealth

Haven't you heard? They brought it back.

gotta start waching it then

No, I didn't know. Going to watch it now.

I'm really enjoying the show

Six episodes out. Two more to go. New episodes are on 29th and May 6th at around 11 PM.

How?

Watching a show as bad as Cross Ange just to trigger somebody else isn't something to be proud of, user. Next you'll tell me you liked Seed Destiny.

>all the big renowned american universities are turning into SJW shitholes
wew lad

how do i watch it? the og ones 1st then the new ones or can i start on the new ones?

SJWs picked the wrong target.
Normies fucking love Samurai Jack. They love the obviously gay robot. They like that Ashi is thick.
Now the SJWs say it's all bad, what do you think is going to happen?

Four more to go.

You are thinking of The Leftovers.

It's another episode of "university students cry about something."

>>hook nosed man letting in violent criminal and sending him to peaceful white village
>yale

Isn't Yale the most Jewish Ivy?

why should i watch kids cartoons? Im 25.

>implying seed destiny isn't best gundam

Audible kek. This is now one if my favorite edits.

Also I used to live samurai Jack as a kid and it still holds up. Re watched it a few months ago.

>Russia
You wouldn't know much about fun things anyways

The original is amazing.

If you don't want to watch all of it, that's fine but you need to watch these first:

First 3 episodes
Jack and the Warrior Woman
Jack and the 3 blind Archers
Jack and the Lava Monster
Jack and the Scotsman
Aku's Fairy Tales
Jack and the Scotsman Part 2
Jack and the Rave
Jack and the Zombies
Jack and the Travelling Creatures
The Birth of Evil Part 1 & 2
Samurai vs Ninja
Samurai vs Samurai
The Aku infection
The Princess and the Bounty Hunters
Jack vs Aku
The 4 seasons of Death
The Tale of X9

There is an infographic out there somewhere with all of the episodes, but this list works too.

You can get all of the new episodes on Sup Forums or Sup Forums if you ask for a Mega link. Someone will toss them your way.

That's even better, I wasn't sure. I haven't been entirely up to date with the latest Samurai Jack news, so I was going off the Wikipedia stuff, which only has two more episodes listed atm.

Also, I will say, I hadn't watched much Samurai Jack as a kid, though I knew it was a show. I finally willed myself to watch all of Samurai Jack up to and including the current episodes of Season 5.

I've really loved the show and I wish I remembered more of it from young days. I feel like five seasons are the right amount for the show, and I'm surprised that, after 13 years off the air, Season 5 has picked up in such a strong way. I also think the move to Adult Swim was great. Watching the first four seasons of Samurai Jack, it's definitely awesome, but I felt like it was inhibited at times by being on Cartoon Network, meant to be a kid's show.

The mature themes that are coming out of Season 5 are more intense than previous seasons, and I love it. I'm not an expert on Saurai Jack because, like I said, I literally just bingewatched it over the weekend. I'm just stating my opinion here, having just gone through all of it. But I feel like Samurai Jack should have had some of those harder-set mature tones from the start.

I'm not saying the first four seasons were bad or anything. I just really love the current season. I also love how it hasn't been ruined for once by age and the forces of SJWism that infiltrate reboots.

I can't believe I'm saying this but the concept of maturity has been co-opted for marketing purposes.

The only real difference between a kid and an adult is brain and body development, otherwise they can have identical shit taste.

Too bad it's only Shinn for the first half, and the rest of the show is Athrun being a hypocritical fucknut that gives his protege horrible advice then tries to murder him for following it. And also Kira, who does literally nothing in the show that is not infuriating.

Also worth stating, I realize there was plenty of maturity in the first four seasons. But there were times where the very nature of the channel it was on seemed to hold back on certain things, such as making literally everything Jack sliced up a robot in some way or another. Even the robot guts in Season 5 look more like actual human organs, at least in coloring.

Oh right.

I would also recommend

Jack and the Ultra Robots
Jack and Minions of Set
Jack and the Haunted House
Jack and the Thief

For some reason that guy left those out, which are pure action kino.

>ETERNAL ANGLO PROBLEMS

"Kingsman: The Secret Service" introduced the world to Kingsman - an independent, international intelligence agency operating at the highest level of discretion, whose ultimate goal is to keep the world safe. In "Kingsman: The Golden Circle," our heroes face a new challenge. When their headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage, their journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the US called Statesman, dating back to the day they were both founded. In a new adventure that tests their agents' strength and wits to the limit, these two elite secret organizations band together to defeat a ruthless common enemy, in order to save the world, something that's becoming a bit of a habit for Eggsy...

Even AGE is better than destiny desu

>Japanese character voiced by a Black Man is a tool of White oppression

Christ, just end my life

>slam

Why do they do this? Every article, someone is slamming someone else. It got old a long time ago.

It's airing on adult swim you tard.

Degeneration of the English language.

They seek to pare down the English language to limit any and all articulation of undesirable ideas.

This is just a symptom of this.

>that scene in ep 2 scene where a violent criminal alien is instantly accepted as a citizen and placed in a peaceful village

Must be good. Been meaning to watch this show.

>implying implications

good.

SJ is good

BAAAAAAKUNETSU !!!

Just an FYI to all Sup Forumstards, Sup Forumstards, and Sup Forumstards

Heatstreet (the site in the screenshot) is a new bait site that over the past day or so has been pumping out fake articles such as this one.

People who work for Heatsreet have been taking eerily similar screenshots and spamming them across all boards, inclusing Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Ian Miles Cheong for instance is a notirious twitter warrior that Sup Forums is aware of. He's in on it and is pumping out these articles in an attempt you make you all look stupid

Do not fall for it

I wonder when niggers will become white supremacists.