Why did natural selection for beauty not happen in Sub-Saharan Africa?

Why did natural selection for beauty not happen in Sub-Saharan Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It did they just prefered manly looking women

>Why did natural selection for beauty not happen in Sub-Saharan Africa?
natural selection for beauty only happens in societies that have developed their agriculture and food storage enough to store a surplus of food every year.

Starving people have other priorities then beauty, and they will simply fuck whatever ugly bitch they can get their hands on to get a moment of relief in their misery.

Basically, africa and most asian cultures did not have the necessary conditions to allow people to choose who they mate with based on beauty instead of based on availability.

Brazil is third world and you guys still have attractive women though.

This pic gets shopped more and more everytime it's posted lol

A lot of things didn't happen in sub-Saharan Africa.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

what a narrow minded statement.

That's on a much shorter scale, not natural selection exactly. At least not on the scale we would consider natural selection to be on

niggers will fuck anything so there is need to become attractive.

>Brazil is third world and you guys still have attractive women though.
Yeah, but that is because of all the europeans that migrated here looking to escape europe during it's times of crisis, like during the napoleonic wars, pre-ww1 during the formation of Germany and Italia as nations, during ww1, ww2, post ww2 during cold war...

Basically we got a lot of high quality european genes, which are responsible for most of those atractive traits. The rest comes from natives, which have a gene set that combines very well with european genes, creating the stereotypical brazilian woman with big bunda, european facial traits and nearly no body hair due to native genes.

Are you aware native girls do not have pubes, at all?

>not even 100k year old people
Bruh. Why don't realize how long it takes for legit changes to occur. Human ancestors-modern humanity are barely 3.2 million years old. With major changes in species barely taking place 100k years ago with the other human species that used to inhabit the planet with Erectus and physiologically similar humans.

Beauty is not an objective thing

They are still to close to the monkey.

>Bruh. Why don't realize how long it takes for legit changes to occur. Human ancestors-modern humanity are barely 3.2 million years old. With major changes in species barely taking place 100k years ago with the other human species that used to inhabit the planet with Erectus and physiologically similar humans.
Also, a species does not diverge into several different species unless reproductive isolation happens.

What you are hinting at is called sexual selection, not natural selection.

No, but universally attractive features do hint at superior genes.

Hint being the word, large breast and large ass are associated with fertility which Africans have most of the things apart from that are subjective and change with time

Sexual selection is a mode of natural selection

> no pubes on brazilian natives

wut

It did, they used to be worse.

Because physical appearance is irrelevant when you're raping someone in a mud hut.

This is patently untrue, selection for beauty aka sexual selection happens in species much less complex than humans. Take guppies or peacocks for example. Natural selection should heavily penalise these seemingly useless appendages yet since they are considered beautiful and attractive by females, the longest tail owners reproduce more often than the ones with short practical tails, despite alfa getting predated more often. Beautiful blacks, by black standards should eventually displace the quintessential nignog appearance.

>when you make a voodoo doll to try to put a hex on that fat bitch who keeps eating all the mammoth meat but 100,000 years later some faggot digs it up and thinks you were a chubby chaser

When you have no social order, ugly men will rape everyone all the time.

Once you develop clothing technology that actually covers anything, selecting for facial structure becomes more of a thing.

Ecologists tend to separate the definitions for easier study of evolutionary ecology.

>imypling the majority of Americans are better looking now than 200 years ago

Because ugly people breed too, you fucking retard.

Rape isnt pretty

They are pure homosapiens. Wish the science books would list Europeans as Homosapien Neanderthal. We are not pure homosapien.

lol'd

Healthy skin, stature, muscle tone, aesthetic features to name a few of the countless other evolutionarily determined universally accepted attractive traits.

It is true, not even the elderly women have them. This is believed to be a mutation that resulted from the evolutive pressure caused by the abundance of plants that spread their seeds using animal fur, those things are very annoying when they grab unto your body hair and would be very problematic to the people that lived there if they would grab unto their genital area due to pubes, hence why they nearly don't have hair.

>This is patently untrue, selection for beauty aka sexual selection happens in species much less complex than humans.
Yes, but you are not taking the social aspect of it under consideration, a society that is formed in an enviroment of abundant resources and favorable conditions will be able to spend a lot more time developing their culture then hunter-gatherer tribes. These cultural advancements are directly linked to the increase in sexual selection based on beauty on a society, as can be seen in most developed societies that managed to get past the scarcity stage and started producing a surplus of resources that allowed more free-time to their citizens.

Kek

Blacks bread for athleticism. It's pretty obvious when you realize they share their land with lions and tigers.

If you were strong and ran fast, women would want your seed. It's evolution and race. It also makes sense why the average IQ for blacks is 80, they haven't been a part of the modern society for very long, but they make the majority of professional athletes. It's in their DNA

>Africa
>Tigers
You leaves never fail to disappoint me.

Africans only ever make records in sprinting. Every other record and sport is dominated by white athletes. Look at weight lifting for example, how many niggers are there. Or swimming.

Fuck I dunno, I thought tigers lived there.

My point still stands

>Being around deadly predators makes people breed for athleticism
>Everything in Australia wants to kill
According to the leaf aborigines should be dominating in all sports by now.

Studies show that hunter-gatherer societies spend on average less time producing food than archaic farmers, but this is beyond the point.
Sexual selection is always a primal and very important part of every society regardless of its cultural development.
You said something I think hit the marbles. Higher population densities do allow more available partners therefore unattractive members should be selected against much harder. Now, Kesh, Zimbabwe, Mali and other places had huge agrarian civilizations, yet we consider people in those areas unattractive. Maybe we just think of them as ugly because we just dislike how they act and less of how they look like.

I assume its because nigger males will fuck anything and nigger females will also fuckthing and if not nigger males will just rape them anyway

No real opportunity for sexual selection of any kind in the environment

I dunno, looks pretty black to me

The only sport blacks don't dominate is hockey and swimming. I think they are afraid from water because evolution tells them subconsciously to stay away from places where crocodiles live. And I think they stay away from hockey because hockey equipment is expensive, and niggers are poor

The largest mammalian predator in Australia that wasn't introduced is the Tasmanian Devil and the largest on the mainland weighs under 4 kilos.

Preety much every track record is hold by Africans or immigrants of African descent. Lifting is actually dominated by Chinese to my surprise. Euros do dominate water sports except for diving where china wins everything.

Abos just get high licking toads and smoking things they find on the ground, I don't think they have a coherent mating selection

It did, that's what they find beautiful.

Insular dwarfism for you

>not knowing the difference between bodybuilding (which is nigger tier looks at muh!) and weightlifting (which is a sport)

Well we had bigger marsupial predators before abos and dingos got here, the problem is they couldn't run to save their life.

Nearly all species are very, very selective in terms of mating

Chimpanzees, however, aren't. Sure, they have their dominance hierarchy and the chimpanzees near the top get to breed the most but that has nothing to do with the selection of the female, the dominant chimps just clear the less dominant ones away but if the chimps lower to the hierarchy finds a way to seclude a female chimp they'll mate, regardless of his status within the group

take from that what yoi want

biggest dude on stage is white

Whatever, we are splitting hairs here

On average, blacks are more athletic, and whites are smarter. Anyone disagreeing this is denying fact

I fully support Tumblr landwhales thinking that these stupid statues make them beautiful. The more they think that their present condition is okay, the more they'll die of heart disease, and the less feminists we'll have

And East Asians are even smarter than whites

And Asian sports legends are nonexistant

Bingo. Whites are like a happy medium. Except we have an ingrained "white guilt" gene which holds us back a lot. Every race has it's plus and minus'

idk man theres a shitload of ugly girls, but i guess america has both extremes, extremely attractive and unattractive

not quite, it's just because blacks have no concept of monogamy or choosing

wherever they are, they must rape

There are loads of them, specially in your beloved baseball, not to mention Phelps got BTFO by an Asian on his prime competition last Olympics.

cuz dey gonna git sum

>On average, blacks are more athletic
2016 summer olympics Sports list.
Aquatics
Diving (8)
Swimming (34)
Synchronized swimming (2)
Water polo (2)
Archery (4)
Athletics (47)
Badminton (5)
Basketball (2)
Boxing (13)
Canoeing
Slalom (4)
Sprint (12)
Cycling
BMX (2)
Mountain biking (2)
Road (4)
Track (10)
Equestrian
Dressage (2)
Eventing (2)
Jumping (2)
Fencing (10)
Field hockey (2)
Football (2)
Golf (2)
Gymnastics
Artistic (14)
Rhythmic (2)
Trampoline (2)
Handball (2)
Judo (14)
Modern pentathlon (2)
Rowing (14)
Rugby sevens (2)
Sailing (10)
Shooting (15)
Table tennis (4)
Taekwondo (8)
Tennis (5)
Triathlon (2)
Volleyball
Volleyball (2)
Beach volleyball (2)
Weightlifting (15)
Wrestling
Freestyle (12)
Greco-Roman (6)

Are you telling me they would dominate all of this?

>The number of events in each discipline is noted in parentheses.
Forgot that.

interesting question: how do you define "beauty"? you and I both instinctively can determine whether or not something is beautiful, but not only is that from our cultural perspective, that's, as you imply, because of how our brains work, because of genetics.

this raises even more interesting questions: is there such a thing as objective "beauty", and we just happen to select for it better than they do? do subhuman blacks see the same beauty in white women that we do, but they just never evolved to produce that beauty themselves? and if they do, is this only because of the Westernized world we live in, where everyone's standards of beauty are defined by the beautiful white (and white-mixed) women all over the media?

nice trips, but no I didn't say that

I'll try again
ON AVERAGE BLACKS ARE MORE ATHLETIC THAN WHITES

Does it compute in plain english?

Your full of shit. Have you seen a black ass before?

youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU

Have you ever seen what niggers fuck? Jesus Christ they fuck every single ugly, disgusting creature that walks, crawls or swims. No need to evolve to be sexy when the species is all about getting its warty dick wet.

>average
sorry but this is my first time doing this, I didn't wan to believe them user but:
>a fucking leaf

natural selection for beauty cant happen when everyone is ugly

Baby got back.

see above, this is part of my line of questioning. niggers are all about status, and showing off their status—do they actually see the superior beauty in white and mixed-white women? or do they just like to fuck them as a status symbol?

>", and we just happen to select for it better than they
i bet you are a fat ass

Do you think african woman can choose their rapists?

Do you believe the sky is green? It's fact you cuck

saved this comment from a liveleak video kek

In my experience, every single nigger i see is paired up with a disgusting fat middle-aged white female. I don't see how they could be fucking for status.

Neanderthals didn't like the heat?

The Aesthetics branch of philosophy deals exactly with these type of questions.

>Higher population densities do allow more available partners therefore unattractive members should be selected against much harder
How? It just means that pretty people will get prettier and ugly people uglier

that dude died from a hatchet to the brain lol

How was environment controlled for in these intelligence studies?

Yes, most people are most attracted to their race and even more specifically to their ethnicity.

>he doesn't know about the transracial adoption studies

On averge women make 0.70 to a mans dollar.

>DÖERP DEVERSITU IZ STENGKT

That's real. I fucked a girl with no pubes (I'm sure cause it happened many times) but it's like 1 in 20 girls (in my state at least, many whites here)

Why do they still live like that?

I'm also curious but I guess it's because it's not dangerous and they might have advantage resisting culture they choose, I would not call it simple ignorance, cause I have a lot of their blood and also feel something like that. Sometimes I feel like street cats and other wild felines have this feature.

Also the portuguese complained about the indians being "too lazy" and used black slaves because of this. Maybe this has something to do with it

Can't be bothered to be modern.
Must be a paradise.

Adopted children have a far different environment sonny

Rape.

>selection for beauty not happen in Sub-Saharan Africa?
>then user post an Argentian