Drink it, America

Drink it, America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXOGS9cilKM
youtube.com/watch?v=X4YFtCXmg8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a fucking bag

In Canada, white supremacy comes in bags.
>Seriously, though, I only use milk as an ingredient and only ever buy it when I know I'll need it for a recipe

why

You probably use tea bags too, peasant.

>2%

leafs go in bags, not milk

As a Minnesotan, okay. One of the few states where it's easy to get bagged milk, if at all. I buy bagged milk for the sole purpose of triggering my roommate.

DRINK IT

DRINK IT YOU SICK AMERICAN PIGS

Found the Upper Canadian
Fuck you OP

Ya don't finna eat cereal nigga?

>2%

Sometimes. It's not really a staple in my house and even then I'd rather eat it with yogurt.

Never seen milk in a bag, I think that's what retarded Eastern Canadians do. Bags are not good places for liquids. That's a degenerate use of a container.

Plastic bag, plastic container all same shit

What flag is that?

Must be an eastern canadian thing, because we don't have it here in BC

I've lived in Canada my entire life and have never seen milk in a bag.

It just seems like it would make such a big mess....

Also, doesn't leaving the bag open in the fridge make it so it absorbs odors? Wouldn't the milk taste funny after a couple days?

You only buy bagged milk if you go through milk really fast. Otherwise, you get jugs or cartons.

pretty sure its quebec only
Thats the only part of canada that ive been to and they made me drink that shit

wow why does milk out of a bag seem so degenerate

Okay now I'm pissed. This was the final straw.

Day of the fucking rake can't come soon enough.

a lil room temperature water gets them corn flakes nice n chewable

Neilson 2% is GOAT. Fucking god-like hnnng

I feel bad for Americans who don't know how great it is to have bagged milk.

I hear bread in a jug is popular among retarded east leafs too.

Canada's milk industry is about to be put out of misery

>2017
>still drinking the cow teet jew
>still eating or drinking anything coated in the soft plastic estrogen jew
you are like little baby

So you like creamy white liquid from a sack? No wonder your country is so cucked.

You know what would be great? If Canadian milk wasn't a giant fucking monopoly. "Supply management" is just a giant fucking cartel. Same shit with our eggs, grains, poultry and maple syrup.

Never, you fucking syrup slurper.

my cum comes in bags, would you drink that too, mapleslut?

You're missing out

I just moved to Quebec from Sask and we had plastic jugs of milk that are a dollar cheaper than the bagged milk found here in Montreal. The dairy farmers in eastern canada must all be jews or something

youtube.com/watch?v=pXOGS9cilKM

You need to buy quotas to sell milk. The quotas are super expensive and the dairy industry is already ridiculously expensive to get into (Dairy cows are worth literally thousands of dollars each). Farmers have to over-produce so as to avoid going under their goal and the "excess" milk just thrown away.

The province makes some fantastic cheese, but the prices are fucking terrible because of supply management.

I'd suggest trying Cendré de Lune. Great stuff.

>Canada couldn't singlehandedly-destroy the USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! You think you can get away with putting tariffs on our lumber? Don't you fucking try us. We let you off easy in the war of 1812. Oh believe you me, us Canadians are ITCHING for a war with the USA. We will take even the smallest reason to justify us fucking ANNIHILATING your dirty fat country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or McDonalds that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenceless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the Quebecois and other mongrels first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Canada's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it. Nothing of value will be lost.
>Thinking Canada isn't completely serious about this
THINK AGAIN YOU FAT FUCKS!!! When we torch the White House and put congress to the firing squad live on CNN you'll realize the mistake you've made. The streets will be coloured red with blood and the sky grey with smoke. You will try to apologize, try to reason with us, but there will be no mercy. And when your populations start to get unruly we will just cut off the power and water, watch them riot in the streets, shit on the roads, just like the third world country you really are. You will be the biggest humanitarian crisis, making the third world look like paradise. The world will look on in pity but do nothing, because they know like us that you are shit.

Southern Ontario confirmed milk bags AND milk cartons. what a time to be alive

How do you poor a glass of milk out of a bag, it would go all over the place. Or do you have to dump the bag of milk into your own carton. You guys should just stick to poutine and let us take care of the dairy.

Western Canadian primarily uses carton/jug milk, central and east use bags. You can find either in every province though depending on where you shop.

You guys remember getting milk in elementary school? My school gave us mini bags of milk that you had to puncture with a straw. They were fun to stomp on or drop out of a high window but the entire idea seems retarded to me now.

Grew up in Quebec. Only ever had single-serve cartons (or rarely bottles).

>we wuz white house torchers n shit
Truly no better than the kangz.

rare

You cut open a corner. Its not that difficult

why do you drink one cup of milk from a plastic cup fag?

Quebec is excluded from anything discussing Canadian culture or politics. I just wish they would get independence and stave to death without equalization pay already.

it's fun to pour

holiday nigga!
btw canadians are to cayman like what pajeet and chang are to canada.
"wow what a great country to visit, i think i'll move here! I will tell all my friends and family to come too!"

and the jugs, livin' la vida loca

BC here. I have seen them in the 80s

Already been here for years.
t. Wisconsin

Literally drink straight from the bag

Drink a bag a day

a whole subset of the regional economy propped up by the gallon challenge

How do you re-seal it?

A challenge nobody can actually hold down, it's the perfect marketing strategy.

there are specific reusable pitchers that you set the plastic bag in, then cut the corner of bag, then you can pour milk like from jug (which is holding the plastic sack with a hole).

Its only like 1L per bag. So you buy bigger bags containing the bags of milk inside...
once open can last in fridge a couple days even with corner exposed. never seen anyone chipclip it or something. But who expects milk to last more than that.

Alternatively, all excess milk can be dumped on your dumpy friend glenn humplik
youtube.com/watch?v=X4YFtCXmg8o

Fuck that noise

Enjoy your brittle bones faggot

If you weren't physically active during your youth, it doesn't matter. Bone mineral density is set in stone once you stop growing.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

I'm not exaggerating but my milk last up to 3 weeks in my carton

>resusable pitchers that hold the milk bag
>wut
Why not just dump the milk in the reusable pitcher and have a lid?
>1L isn't much
I get that but fuck going to the store every few days for milk. I go often for replenishing hamburger meat but fuck getting milk every time.

see the picture from OP
I think i was mistaken and the bags are 1.3L per bag, cus you see in the pic in OP that bigger bag says 4L, so you get 3 sacs of milk in that big bag.

Why bags?.. I dont know, easier to buy large amounts of milk than a carton can provide but more economical to produce than gallon jugs?

I think changing the bag in the pouring jug rather than dumping it all in, is its still kinda less exposed to air. and maybe the system was introduced before cleaning a jug that held milk was quite easy.