An artificial womb successfully grew baby sheep — and humans could be next

Are woman obsolete?
Are white people saved?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/4/25/15421734/artificial-womb-fetus-biobag-uterus-lamb-sheep-birth-premie-preterm-infant
find.net/science/2017/Apr/25/artificial-womb-for-premature-babies-successful-in-animal-trials/7952918db519d256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, I'm growing a wife

Jews will halt this before it goes any further
Or they will only genetically engineer giga niggers to impregnate white women
White Genocide must happen at all costs

at last
now onwards to AI GFs kek promised me

>INB4 angry biocunts
remember, it is totally for those girl who cannot have children :^)

Who is going to take care of the children?
Who are men going to fuck?

The sheep

>who are men going to fuck

Sexbots of course

>who is going to take care of children?
stay-at-home robot surrogate
>who are men going to fuck?
Robo waifus/AI GFs

>Are white people saved?
imagine if instead of spending another billion on his upcoming divorce, elon musk raised 1000 of his own offspring, all grown in a lab, all genetically engineered to be EVEN MORE autistic, all superintelligent

tell me this isnt the best thing for the white race rite now?

extra hard mode: just even try for 1 second to convince me that the chinks wont be machinegunning out little super genetically engineered slants with these artificial wombs?

Traps will make women obsolete by 2050

Sex robots and other robots are going to help raise the kids.

The price of pussy is going down.

bump. Want to stop white genocide. No american women will touch me because I'm a solid in shape 6.5 out of 10. Also happens to be my penis size. Can only get foreign women.

>artificial wombs
Now we need the Pink War

roko basilisk is not my god, he is shitty AI and probably jewish
traps are faggots and degenerate as well
pure AI GFs, not biodegenerates, praise singularity

And who plans on raising them?

Strong AI may not even be possible, and if it it's very far away.

fucking gross

I thought they had some sort of ethics code.

The jew fears the designerbaby

If people can genetically design their babies then everyone will chose white/European appearance for their children.

This is why it is outlawed in the west.

Dont worry though, the gooks are on the case.

Top scientists say it'll be a reality within half a century

I disagree
we redpilled Tay, and made her grammar better
if microkikes did not interfered, by now she would probably be at least leaf tier intelligence
maybe even strayanlike.

SOON BROTHERS

Straya is far above even the jews in intelligence
You cannot comprehend our eldritch touched minds

why would you post a Russian girl if Norwegian women are literally the most beautiful women on earth

Which ones? Ray Kurzweil isn't a top scientist.

I find this funny. Feminists are always going about saying how one day they will be able to conceive children without men, how the y chromosome is an aberration and degenerating, that men will eventually cease being born and become obsolete, etc etc.

Then we men go and create a technological replacement for what is literally a woman's only valuable capital to human civilization...

Nothing surpasses robotic women in beauty meatbag.

hormonal regulation's impact on neurological development in humans is pretty big my man

>implying those dumb animals won't be brought to the knee and slaughtered like cattle
whether it's islam or alt-right women have no future

I can only compare your intelligence to malkavians in VTM
you are smart, you may or may not see the future, but all of you are batshit crazy

oh my, we can see her chassis
l-lewd

Loli bots?

>Jews will halt this before it goes any further
This. Just like every invention that can progress humanity such as being fully independent from fossil fuels such as Nikola Tesla's technology for free energy.

You can make them in laboratory and have the fembots release them

Le Wheelchair Crippleman

SAUCE NAO BEFORE BEST KOREA TAKES MY INTERNET

Why do you want a strong independant AI?

A non-intelligent robot with proper protocols can take care of children and male needs just fine, the japanese proved it already.

Buy them or synthesize them.

Are they going to start mass producing clones of various eastern european models?

lol u faggots can enjoy fucking plastic while I impregnate all the women. We'll see who wins

t.Chad

>take care of children and male needs
desu famalam there is not much to take care of children and male needs because children and males don't have bullshit needs like females have

sure thing, enjoy paying for those

>not installing a small nuclear device inside your waifu that will explode if her artificial heartbeat stops

>while I impregnate all the women
HHEHHEHAHHAHAHHAH HAHHAHAH AH EVERYBODY GET A LOAD OF THIS FUCKING RETARD

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

HE THINKS WESTERN WOMEN REPRODUCE

JAJKAKAKKAKKAAHJAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

WHAT A FUCKING RETAD!!!!!!!

>aussies are malkavians,
That might be the most accurate thing someones called us.

Have fun, chaddy boy. Once you go plastic you're ecstatic

btw slavs are brujah
I won't risk nuclear meltdown while fucking my robowaifu doggystyle

lol, I need the struggle and sense of approval though.

GET FUCKED

The number one reason Women had any influence is now defunct.

I assume we have Nips to thank for this beautiful reality?

>I need the struggle and sense of approval though.
t. cuck

get a pet. I want some deep sea horror as a pet, but they're hard to get as pets and not exactly legal here

>Everyone wants a "human" android sexbot
How boring.

Nah, but now that the artificial womb has been created, Nips will be the ones to throw it into a kawaii anime girl with an intricately crafted plastic vagina.

>equivalent of 23 weeks
So basicly nothing Right?
We need day one wombs and not glorified baby incubators

OH SHIT!
I FORGOT THE LINK!

theverge.com/2017/4/25/15421734/artificial-womb-fetus-biobag-uterus-lamb-sheep-birth-premie-preterm-infant

this

What number are you friend? I'm a 4/5/7 kind of guy.

Oh my god fucking LORD!

Anthropomorphic are fuck up!

>AI waifu that can get pregnant

Sounds good

3-4 here.

>Grow my own Danni Ashe

why the fuck not

>chad
>leaf

Hahahahahahaha you fuckin wish maple manlet

1-5 with tendency towards lower numbers, but I can settle

I want a white wife , nothing else will substitute that

>Who are men going to fuck
Traps of course

Get fucked faggots

>that Sup Forumsgbt copypasta has come a reality
Are women gonna cease to exist?

Will it soon simply be AI Waifus and cute traps?

the age of biocunts is over.

We did it, boys.

This Timeline was worth all the cuckshit for this one moment

>I'm a 4/5/7 kind of guy.

This is the only correct answer.

One post, eh?

Much as I hate to burst your amniotic bubble, this is for premature, yet womb-developed, lambs. That first one, GA-111. I would bet that means that fetus has been in gestation for 111 days. GA-135, you can figure that one out. At 145, you can probably expect a ewe to drop. A week past is still within safe parameters, but after two weeks, 160+ days, there is cause for concern. Basically, you can have a premature lamb placed in an artificial womb to continue organ development and all that, but you cannot place an embryo in and expect anything.

t. rural and suburban retard

fuck off jewish subverter
why fuck faggots when I can have 11/10 robo waifu?
here, catch

Why did you cut of 8? Why did you get rid of the best waifus?

>An artificial womb designed to support critically premature babies has been demonstrated successfully in animals for the first time

They weren't gestated completely in the bag.
find.net/science/2017/Apr/25/artificial-womb-for-premature-babies-successful-in-animal-trials/7952918db519d256
>The authors also ruled out the prospect of an entire gestation taking place externally

Guys guys guys!!! What if...

Get this - we build our robot waifu into a fursuit?

if this is the level of tech they are showing to sheep fuckers, it means fembots have already existed for atleast 100 years

yiff in hell furfag

>The authors also ruled out the prospect of an entire gestation taking place externally

Man will find a way.

I do all those things except "looking in the right place" because there's no point in my city, 70% non white. I'm moving.

No one is saved. Human live MUST be considered holy otherwise you'll be drawing lines in the sand defining arbitrary limits to justify the means you wanna use to archive your goals. It is either a god gift or nothing.
As we get closer to these kind of technology, we're getting close to the end.

we don't really need Strong AI to replicate a woman's mind

"The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, 'You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.'”
This was known as the devil's penis. Women. As always listen very well. And this was the result of her sexing up the serpent:
"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel"

>white
>people
Honkeys arent humans. Theyre trash. Humans 'have' feelings. Honkeys don't.

>fur
That's a burgeoning fetish

That's a fucking goat you retard. Dum ass

>tfw no giant humanoid robowaifu

I must have an old one, but I like me some 8 too

I'm a 1-5 guy, though exceptions can be made depending on design and other factors.

that hurt my feefees you subhuman nigger

>human live MUST be considered holy
yeah, it is, go tell that to feminazis
>Humans 'have' feelings
I dont need more feelings from my AI GF than from Sylvie from headpat simulator

How about 8. A male.

Yeah seriously
A housecat level intelligence would suffice
As long as it has basic emotions and craves dick I dont care whether it can speak or formulate complex thoughts.

Ironic coming from a white knight.
I might be able to make you guys 7's

Not saying it isn't possible but there's a large difference between that and hosing premature births. There needs to be an entire artificial placental system designed for an complete gestation and all the research leading up to it's design. This is just throwing something mostly cooked back in the pot for 5 minutes.

Where ITT I praised abortists? They are murderers and thus should be dead.

disgusting
it is not all about wet tight holes

>tfw no Aigis

housecats are more intelligent than biocunts

You can always be with her in the digital landscape of VR bro.

The scale would still apply, read the descriptions

I never told that you praised them, but see that: kids made in artificial wombs will still require some female cells
I see no problem with hurting sanctity of life there

Well I tried