Can you STOP making threads attacking this poor young man? We get it...

Can you STOP making threads attacking this poor young man? We get it, he did something bad and he's very sorry! Eric has been traumatized by all of this and his life will never ever be the same after what you guys did to him.

Emailing his co workers, employees, friends, family, what is the matter with you!!!!!

I'm begging you Sup Forums please stop harassing Eric, he's gone as far as changing his identity and moving out from his current residence to live with friends whom which he's worried even they might somehow get involved in all of this, enough is enough!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
archive.fo/T9iTI
goldengatexpress.org/2017/04/23/berkeley-police-investigate-alumnus-connection-to-rally-assault/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you don't get it we really just don't care about what the fuck you say you could make a literal billion of these and we wouldn't care, emotions are meaningless to most of us because of you i know this shits edgy enough to cut steel but its the fucking truth

THATS YOUR PROBLEM!!! YOU DONT HAVE ANY EMPATHY!!!!!!

He will never suffer enough

Send along to FBI, local sheriff dept., state police etc.

Bike lock attacker:

Attempted murder

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt

2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield

youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0:37

He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53

youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

Slow motion, hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet

At 1:12 he breaks military style green helmet

youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off

liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot...

twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

Tell him it doesn't matter if he changes his identity because they're just going to find him again.

But he already has.....i'm not going to reveal his current situation any further but believe me, his life has been ruined enough.......you guys won..........

His life will never be the same because of the chpices he made. Now shut the fuck up and kill yourself you dumb fuck

He's made his bed, etc.

Look at those baby blue eyes and soft smile, you really think he could be capable of such violence? I DONT THINK SO

He changed his identity? The hunt is back on boys!

we're just getting started

now please kill yourself

What ever happened to giving someone a second chance? He's learned his lesson...

Tell him he has to make a youtube video apologizing to the people he hit with the bike lock if this is real lol

Empathy is weakness, faggot. Clanton should hang from a street lamp.

Maybe he shouldn't have beat people with a U-Lock. Nobody wins until he is in jail.

That's what happens when you assault someone over free speach lmao. Rest in shit dude.

Do you seriously think he would hesitate to do that? The reason why that's even shocking to you is because you can't imagine what he's gone through...

no

all he will be given is a free helicopter ride

If you're not trolling, I just want you to know that you are making it worse.

I will tell him about this myself, but I can't promise any results, he's legit scared of even being infront of a turned off laptop that has a webcam.....you must understand why......

his a fucking nasty rat , its not about you forgive him, its about you having this sort of human creatures parasite your mind and life out of your reality because they manipulate our reality , in my opinion he should show up beheaded in a Isis video , Takbir .this is board of peace now

He deserves a death sentence.

I haven't seen HIM say that. Stop apologizing FOR him. This dudes life is over, and it's his own damn fault. They will NEVER forget.

Shitposting for attention this is garbage

swing the bike lock deal with the aftershock

How is asking for forgiveness on his behalf making it worse? You guys would just continue regardless, atleast we're on this board on his behalf showing remorse for his actions.

Fuck you, eat shit, and die in a fire.

This motherfucker and EVERYONE of his ilk should be sent to the Los Zetas Hilton.

Do it, tell him he has to make a video saying sorry :D

its not over until hes in prison for assault with a deadly weapon

what's his new identity? i'm going to help him obviously!

Good, now kys along with the fag.

Scared of a laptop webcam? Sounds like a challenge.

Clanton did not have empathy with anyone he beated with a bikelock. I can understand self-defense, but hitting people that did nothing to you expect expressing different opinions is something else. He totally deserve what has been happening to him and deserve no empathy, he should be in jail for what he did so fuck him and everyone supporting him including you.

How much "empathy" did he show when he was smacking people over the head with a bike lock? Are you aware of the fact that a bike lock can crack open the skull of a human being?

And what guarentee does he have that any of this will stop? He'll think of it as risking his new identity to be re doxxed.

>My Really Good Friend
archive.fo/T9iTI

Take responsibility for your actions

IT WAS YOUR FAULT THAT THESE ANTIFA TERRORISTS ATTACKED INNOCENT PEOPLE YOU SCUM! HE PAYED THE PRICE FOR WHAT HE DID

kek XD

>showing remorse for his actions.
laughable

We'll stop once he kills himself.

Dude... fucksticks like (You)

>▶

If he is asking for forgiveness... why not do it himself? This is anonymous after all.....

empathy ? lol he can kill someone with a lock in the head , it's actually 60% odds for fatality

I don't understand why.
If he is fucking sorry, he should turn himself in. He's in hiding because he knowingly broke the law and got caught. If he was smart, He's make a public apology and then turn himself in to the police and hope for a less harsh sentence. Instead, his hiding is only going to make things worse for him, and all for the better.

It will stop when he is in jail. How hard is that? Considering you know...... he did commit a crime.....

If he gets on a webcam, sucks on a shotgun, and pulls the trigger? Then it will stop. Until then, no rest for the weary.

This. He is a criminal and deserves to be thrown out of a helicopter.

>on an aside how the fuck did he get doxxed. do your guys even know how to work a crowd and prevent photos. east coast antifa ftw. west coast sucks ass at protect their comrades.

serious crime, you can call for murder attempt or not?

He is going to go to prison, and he is going to have hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt from civil cases hanging over his head because we are going to crowdfund the lawsuits against him

His life will never, ever have a normal day again. Tell him to be a man and kill himself

And what will that accomplish! You seriously think death is justifiable for hitting someone on the head? I understand there's no way to downplay his actions but COME ON, how many times has someone been assaulted FAR WORSE, punishment by death is not an ethical response to this.

Imagine if life was an episode of black mirror and eric was the one to get killed by thousands of robot bees. Makes you warm and fuzzy, doesn't it?

Best way to not get people he cares about involved? Turn himself in, it's only going to get worse

you did not understand his message or you replied to the wrong post

Did he teach his class this week?

You do understand that this also constitutes an admittance to a felony right? Literally who would do that? Seriously ask yourself that, don't pretend like you are some angel who hasn't made any mistakes in your life or done any bad things or hurt someone else whether physically or emotionally.

Bike locks can crack a humans skull open kys

neither the lock...

I had to do ***8 YEARS IN PRISON***

EIGHT FUCKING YEARS!!

Why???

Because I made a choice... just like the hipster faggot in the OP picture.. (but unlike his... mine was
1) Righteous
2) Not PRE-MEDITATED/Political!

I beat a dude into a coma for slapping my (now) sister in law at a bar.

Am I proud of it? No... but I did what needed to be done at the time.

I went to prison because I went overboard by kicking the dudes jaw into his forehead after beating him to the floor.
MY inner nigger came out sue to booze and rage. I did my time.

This faggot???

He's LARPing as a "communist revolutionary...

He DESERVES to be SHOT AGAINST A WALL.

He'll be lucky if his bitch-ass gets butt-fucked in prison.
Fuck him and FUCK (You)!

i understood , i was just actually asking if the victim can call for murder attempt .

Nice LARPing b8 m8.
I r8 0/8.

Fuck off and get a life. Stop pretending you know this douche.
On this sight timestamps and pics are barely sufficient evidence.
You are just another no-life troll.

Not with the force Eric used.....i've seen the video....that would NOT have killed someone

Once he's formally charged and convicted, I'm sure Sup Forums will move on to the next thing.

Until then, don't count on it.

Oh shit what happened? They found bike lock guy?

>whataboutism
Fuck yourself

we will stop only when he admits that antifa is a terrorist organisation funded by soros publicly

wow fucking jerk!

arrested

Yeah, some sources say he has already been charged over it. It's in the actual news now.

goldengatexpress.org/2017/04/23/berkeley-police-investigate-alumnus-connection-to-rally-assault/

>You seriously think death is justifiable for hitting someone on the head?
Yes. Hitting someone on the head can cause brain damage. There are multiple severe consequences from a brain damage. Including death. Reap what he sows. Tell him that he deserves to die.

lmao

the revolution aint easy kid. fuck with the NAZIs you get the boot. Does antifa not understand their nature as accelerationists?

You fell for the bait. Never fall for the bait mate.

most people don't smash bike locks over other peoples heads for thinking differently. what's wrong with you that you don't see that he nearly murdered almost half a dozen people?

not yet unless this is late breaking

Have him make a video where he names 7 antifa organizers with their City of residence and their social media accounts and this will die down.

He committed a felony, so he should admit to what he did. I once was in a similar situation, and the fact I didn't try to hide what I did and actually showed some fucking remorse and shame for what I did, that felony became a misdemeanor. He didn't make a mistake either. He knew what he was doing, hitting people over the head with a bike lock. He's only regretting what he did because he got away with it. Justice will be served to Clanton.

He is scum and will be treated as such. If he truly repents for his crimes then he should be actively working against anti-fa. But no he chose this path and he is simply getting what he deserves.

What don't you understand that he can NOT make any public appearances? He probably would have if you guys weren't so brutal to him! Don't you see? He is sorry and wants to apologize but your actions are making it counter intuitive, that's why i'm here to bring us into a compromise.

He was agreeing with and backing up your post you fucking imbecile.

Motherfucker, people have died from a PUNCH to the face.

You deserve to be strung up next to him. In fact, why don't you get on a webcam with him? Proctor the meeting.

You'll end up fine.

I know. It's awful.

We know he knows Felarca and the other senior Bamn fuckers. If he is sorry he should use himself as an example, renounce Antifa and bamn and convince them to grow up and disband. They need to be public about it.

B-b-b-b-b-buh it is self defense. Everyone knows the very existence of different opinions is a direct threat to my life.

On a brighter note...

Eric's gender fluid pan-sexuality will be a big hit in the Cell block.

he isn't poor, young, or a man.

This won't end without him in jail. Sorry. But Sup Forums gets what Sup Forums wants. Ever heard of HWNDU? He could MAYBE make a difference by recording a legitimate apology. But I doubt it would stop anything. He could do it for his own damn humility though...

kys

>“We are working with Berkeley Police Department, who is the lead on the investigation of the recent altercations that occurred in their city,” Leong said.

Glorious.

Get fucked commie lover

Yeah a punch by like Mike Tyson, Eric is no Mike Tyson.

Anyone else surprised CNN hasn't tried to defend Eric Clanton?

Sup Forums found him, but I want to know what's going on with him. Did the police question him?

Didn't see this before, great news.

Nice try lockmann

>muh innocent antifa
shes got a fucking Jameson bottle in her hand m8

>So brutal
>Attacks innocent people with a bike lock and fully expects to be treated nicely
He deserves comeuppance for what he did, and he's gonna get it. It's only gonna get much worse for him the longer he rides it out. The BEST thing he can do right now is confess to his crime and go into custody right now.

What are his friends' names?
I'd like to tell them personally there is nothing to worry about.