Why does Sup Forums and "white nationalists" in general try to take credit for the accomplishments of other people...

Why does Sup Forums and "white nationalists" in general try to take credit for the accomplishments of other people? What have *you* created that makes you so superior to Africa?

Can i take credit for slavery?

africa is still in the stone ages

I'm entitled to what my family and my ancestors have created and left to me
I DO NOT have to justify this

Again

I DO NOT need to justify this, and I WILL NOT justify it

Who actually tries to personally take credit for anything done in history? Surely these people are just appreciating the achievements of notable members of their race.

They view "a people" as being a contiguous, ongoing body. The history of the collective is the story of the individual.

This was an unpopular perspective in 20th century thinking, which I think I can safely describe as being deconstructed, existential and individualist.

What we have here is a bunch of socially rejected, angry, aging basement dwelling geeks. They feel pride through theft and romantic osmosis. Beethoven (me) did great things, and since there are no great African composers of German romantic classical music, I must be better than Tyrone (contemporary black).

Whites are superior, even today.

If you don't believe me come here and see for yourself you stupid fuck. And if you have such a problem, move here and live with them. Why complain while living amongst whites?

Are you guys gonna create your own Afrikaner/white people homeland?

daily reminder the Templar and Teutonic knights were CATHOLIC orders. They weren't baptists or Anglican meme Christians.

So, if you are not catholic you cannot take credit of something that CATHOLICS did hundreds years ago.

Go back to your transexual priests and female pope, lol.

We are 8% of the population.
Less than half are still willing. There is nowhere to go. The only way we could do it is with the us/uk/europe behind us. But just like with rhodesia, they will never be with us.

Its over. The beauty of the old south africa and the once great rhodesia shall never again be.

I fully support forgetting about our ancestors. If everybody gets on the same page then niggers will have themselves to blame for their plights.

I carry the genes of world domination. Niggers carry the genes of failure.

As long as Liberals continue to blame me for Slavery, Imperialism, and "Genocide" then I am more than entitled to take credit for everything else my ancestors have done.

South Africa was never beautiful, it wasn't white enough.

Ever wonder why hipsters feel like they get to own anything that isn't mainstream?

>Why does Sup Forums and "white nationalists" in general try to take credit for the accomplishments of other people? What have *you* created that makes you so superior to Africa?

YOU'RE A FAT BRAIN DAMAGED CUNT WHO BELIEVES IN APPROPRIATION, YET YOU FIND FAULT WITH WHITE PEOPLE BEING PROUD OF THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF THEIR ANCESTORS AND NATIONS.

IDIOT FAT FAGGOT.

It's another "Nationalism doesn't make any sense because historical achievements made by a country or ethnic group doesn't effect anything individual is capable of" thread again.

When will you retards understand that being proud of your history doesn't automatically mean that you personally take credit for it. However having successful ancestry is one of the best indicators of your group's capabilities and probable future.

im an engineer with over a dozen patents
my designs are installed in millions of square feet of construction in 11 countries
the technologies ive created save more energy in one year than fifty thousand conservationist liberals save in their whole life
so yeah im just building the future over here what the fuck have you done

>What have *you* created that makes you so superior to Africa?

I built a bookshelf once, pretty sure that beats Africa.

Negroids and those with negroid blood are not even human, so.
Exactly

Basically EVERY European haplotype fought in the crusades.

Why does leftits and Sjws in general try to blame me for what my ancestors have done^
It works both ways faggot.

This

I'm a catholic.
Dass rite.

Even my personal achievements still far overshadow those of the majority of blacks, but I'm considered average by the metric of my race. So yeah, I feel proud to be me and proud of my race.

>that guy on the bike just watching

yes you can also take credit for the wars in the middle east.

white people a not allowed to:
-have pride in their ancestry and its history
-take pride in their community and the collective efforts that built their city
-have honor in inheriting the work of their father/grandfather etc because whatever he gets wasn't "earned by himself"

Except those are our ancestors.

When have you ever asked a Black person this?

I have a son , make 100k a year and am 22 years old. He just turned 3 last week, can count to 30 and knows his alphabet. What have you done ?

I feel disgusted when I see irish americans talking about "our people" "our accomplishments".
Literally what the fuck does someone who's ancestors spent the last 5,000 years shagging sheeps has in common with the greeks, romans, crusaders and spanish conquistadores?
Nothing, absolutely nothing, that's why they keep hiding behind the umbrella of "white race"

>inb4 divide and conquer
Fuck off

>common with the greeks, romans, crusaders and spanish conquistadores?
Who the fuck wants to have anything in common with them?