I'll never understand you fags...

I'll never understand you fags. Half of you think 9/11 was an inside job and yet you think it's completely outside the realm of possibility that Trump is working with the Russians.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
pinterest.com/pin/366480488412707563/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If only someone would explain how. I'll wait.

Leafs have replaced the old red scare.

It's not that we don't think it's possible, we would support it if true. Better to be aligned with the Russkies than the baby raping Molok worshipping Hillary.

>trump is working with the russians
>trump is going to start ww3 with the russians by bombing syria

choose one shills

Nobody who believes the Russia conspiracy believes WW3 with Russia is anywhere on the docket.

The proof is very obvious when you consider that we did literally no damange, gave Russia the excuse to strengthen their military there, and that we backed off immediately.

What is the relationship between Trump and Russia?

Connect the dots please. This is the reason the theory gains little support.

>we can openly predict that the russians and trump were playing 4d chess in syria with bombs
>but if you have any questions about 9/11, you're a conspiracy theorist

I've seen this explained so many times in so many places that I really find it hard to believe that anyone doesn't get it by now.

Trump was given a portion of Rosneft, one of Russia's largest oil companies, as well as help winning the presidency through hacking of Democrats and a information/misinformation campaign. In exchange he had to soften America's stance on Ukraine and lift the sanctions, because Russia really wants to make the trillions of dollars from oil, especially from the deal with Tillerson and Exxon.

Many in the GOP were baffled when there was a concerted effort to soften its official position on Ukraine before the election, but that did in fact happen.

After Trump was elected, sanctions against members of the Russian government ended within weeks. And they've slowly been trying to remove them. There was a false flag in the news the other day where they tried to get an exeption for Exxon's deal to move forward, but it was denied, which was pretty irrelevant since it's going to happen anyway.

There are a lot of players and a lot of roles played, you just have to read it to know the details.

As for Tillerson, you might have noticed that the State Department, long considered to be an enemy of Putin, was quickly gutted.

Tillerson has no deputies, there was never staff rehired, and its been essentially a skeleton crew with drastically cut funding and no way to effectively do its job anymore. Tillerson himself rarely gives interviews and is often seen ushering press out when they ask a question he doesn't want to answer.

Tillerson has a history of undermining the US for foreign oil deals, such as in Africa, so this is really no surprise. He has an agreement to pump oil from over 60 million acres of Russian land which has been hindered by Obama's sanctions.

>it's completely outside the realm of possibility that Trump is working with the Russians.

Surprise newfag! The (((communists))) moved to the US and Israel a long time ago. Todays Russia represents the US twenties.

See, all you had to do was tell people this.

The next step is telling people How This Affects Them.

Again, I'll stick around to hear the reply.

Whether it affects you or me is irrelevant. Whether he, and many others in this circle, broke the law is all that matters.

Flynn is apparently first on the chopping block. Manafort and Page will likely be next, especially Page since he has a confirmed history and intelligence report of him working for Russian intelligence. Boris Epshteyn will likely be compelled to talk since he's apparently been acting on Russia's behalf the entire time.

Having criminals in the government is reason enough to indict them.

it's not whether or not he's working with the russians.

it's whether or not you can prove it in a court of law.

and then it's a matter of, is he doing what a president is supposed to do, trying to further diplomatic relations by working with russia, or if he's a putin skinsuit.

>Whether it affects you or me is irrelevant.

I disagree, your original question is why do people give a shit about 9/11 conspiracies but not this conspiracy.

The answer is: it is obvious how 9/11 affects them, it is NOT obvious how the Russian-deal affects them.

People don't give a shit if it doesn't seem to affect them. You HAVE to explain how they are affected.

I feel that people who don't care about treason in their own government are pretty irrelevant to any conversation, especially if it's people who accused Bush of treason for 9/11.

Who cares if he worked with russia? Fuck off. You assholes lost.

>Half of you think 9/11 was an inside job
go back to /x/ faggot.

See, this is the kind of idiot we have to deal with. People who literally don't care one way or another if the leader of the free world is a puppet who committed treason.

The conspiracy then is whether this person is actually one of the Russian shitposters from the botnet used for disinformation campaign, or just a retard.

Keep practicing explaining it to people, it's a complicated topic.

The truth, when clearly explained, will be believed.

well there are some problems here
you see you can't just flood the market with oil because then the price goes down. And at current prices, it doesn't really make sense to produce a whole lot of Russian oil.

Secondly, it is the United States who is making incursions into Russias sphere of influence by overthrowing a democratically elected leader in the first place.

Furthermore, sanctions against Russia are still in place, Trump has struck Syrian government forces who have the backing of Russia and Russian officials are making complaints about the cold treatment themselves. Trump campaigned on better relations with Russia, that's one of the reasons Sup Forums supported him. And its not because we're all Russian shills here, it's because it's the side of good in this fight if you arent completely cucked by the Jews, Soros and his globalist agenda of destruction.

>He has an agreement to pump oil from over 60 million acres of Russian land
how did he get the agreement in the first place?

Page isn't even a real official, never was. Fake news. Flynn was ousted for lying about talking about the removal of sanctions, this is because, based on Sey Hersch reporting, the DoD and Russia are on the same side in Syria, but the fucking CIA is funding groups it shouldn't be funding because it's following some kind of agenda. Hmm

wheres the treason?
Its in our best interests economically, militarily and diplomatically to have good relations with Russia

you're just butthurt that your girl got outed as corrupt to the core before by her idiotic and degenerate staff

Your first mistake is putting Trump on a separate platform from the jews. All of his fucking kids married a jew. He hired a bunch of jews for his administration. He's very pro-Israel. He agrees with the single-state solution. So he is very much a jew.

Second, the Syria situation is completely irrelevant. We did zero damage, Russia was able to bluster and use it as an excuse to increase their military presence, and the entire thing made for a good false flag to cast doubt in the Russia conspiracy. America immediately backed down DESPITE the new evidence that Russia knew about the gas attack ahead of time. Why did that die so quickly? That was huge news.

Exxon started working on that deal with Russia in 2012, bud.

Flynn accepted money and didn't report it, then lied about the whole thing. It's a similar thing with Manafort. Page is a confirmed Russian cuck, there's a government report documenting his actions a few years ago, and Trump hired him anyway. Epshteyn is a confirmed Russian cuck who was just rumored to have been obtaining raw NSC information to find moles all of this time.

Working with another country is not Treason, people do it all the time. You are just butthurt you lost. Where is the proof? Do you have any? There is none and you know it. Keep bitching.

If you read anything in this thread then you would know the answer to your question and not be sitting there acting like a retarded apologist.

It is funny, OP

9/11 wasn't an inside job and Trump is not working with the Russians

Why?

Watergate. Couldn't even get the fbi/cia's best to break into a hotel without getting caught. Literally any conspiracy is a laugh

Uhhhh, you need to go read what Watergate really was. They had been committing burgleries and tapping phones and shit for almost a year before the Watergate break-in.

Then they got caught, and it fell apart.

That's what's happening to Trump as we speak.

why should we care about russia? aint no russian ever called me goyim

>puppet who committed treason.
you have yet to explain how this is the case
the USA benefits from good relations with Russia
The god damn President of the United States is the most powerful person on earth, and Trump was a billionaire before he was President so explain to me why he is simply not assisting one of our nations largest mega corporations that provides untold jobs, taxes, investment and technical advancement

Read.

The.

Thread.

I'm not repeating it because you're too illiterate to scroll up.

>Russian shitposters from the botnet used for disinformation campaign, or just a retard.
Its hilarious that you actually believe people don't automatically side with the Russians. American foreign policy is a complete hackjob and is embarrassing to the point of scary. Anyone who knows anything about geopolitics will tell you America is a fucking asshole and is basically a mercenary force for Sunni and Jewish interests.

>american """""""intelligence""""""" still cant find any proof after months

Shared objectives doesn't represent any collusion. Show me something as concrete as, say, John Podesta's email correspondence and we'll talk.

Except the fact, and I do mean fact, is that Russia used a botnet with over 1,000 paid official shitposters. This is documented by all of the government agencies in their report, and has been discussed in the house and senate intelligence committee meetings.

So when you see someone being really, really, pathetically cucked and uncaring about the truth, you have to question the true motive.

THERE
IS
NO
PROOF

If you would provide evidence, I would change my mind. But you have none and keep insulting people who ask for it. You're a fucking cunt. There I said it!

>outside the realm of possibility that Trump is working with the Russians.
Nothing is outside the realm of possibility, just highly unlikely since no one has been able to provide any proofs. Now it's just a meme cause liberal faggots can't shut up about something that has literally no evidence to back up the claim.

>botnet
you mean like shareblue?

If he were "working with the Russians" to defend his people against the deep state, then good for him. States, including the United States, are controlled by globalist elites, also known (((them))). You can commit treason against your people, but not against a state.

>Puting bought massive amounts of gold 15/16
>Trump makes gold rise

See, therein lies the problem.

There is no proof 9/11 is an inside job. The opposite, in fact. But people still believe it with all their hearts.

There was no pedophile ring happening at a pizza restaurant. This was confirmed by police and even a crazy person who showed up with a gun. But this doesn't stop people from believing it with all their hearts. And this is despite Alex Jones stepping up and debunking it too.

And yet, when you're given a dossier which has many elements attached to real life, and lots of trusted sources providing information who have been correct in the past, and you still shit all over that and call it fake news and run away, then you're the one who doesn't want proof. You're someone who wants a story that benefits "your side" but use hypocritical explanations of why this one isn't true.

Accepting part of an oil company doesn't stop the "deep state" meme, bud.

how is david doing after his little accident? how are your coworkers?

>pizzagate is fake, even the police said so

You should look up "The Finders". Elite pedophile rings have a long history.

what is evidence?

And there's your memes to avoid the truth. Proving my point without me having to bother.

>Trump didn't start WWIII
>Clearly he's a Russian spy

Yeah okay bud

There's more proof that Donald Trump is a pedohile who abused his own daughter and enjoyed watching little girls in dressing rooms than there is of a pedophile ring at Comet Pizza.

woah, calm down you might give yourself a heart attack.

Trump himself wasn't working with the Russians. (Whether this is out of ignorance or simply for plausible deniability is unclear.)

But (((Kushner))) and the Russian oligarchs most certainly were, and are, working together to destroy all nations and create a single Lubavitcher world tyranny.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

(If by "Happy-Go-Lucky" one understands the MSM to mean "Genocidal-Zionist-Zupremacist.")

Again, look up "The Finders."

>trusted sources
>the fucking CIA

The dossier clearly states that Russia tries to work with American jews.

That doesn't change what I just said though.

You realize that literally nobody is going to believe anything you say in this thread, right?

All of this SHOULD happen. The sanctions were stupid, particularly when America was just ending their embargo on Cuba for the exact opposite reason.

Proof on Trump owning part of Rosneft though?

We all know what you mean by the Russians.

why exactly isnt trump allowed to work with russia?

And thats a lot more beneficial than having the backing of the whole media and entertainment industry?

Of course russia wanted Trump to win, his rhetoric was easier on them but unless you have evidence of communication then there's nothing. Every person with a little influence and money in the world will try to influence US politics in their favor thats not exclusive to russians.

In politics, once you start explaining, you have already lost.

>Your first mistake is putting Trump on a separate platform from the jews.
yeah no shit
but who else were we supposed to vote for? He campaigned on a platform, we voted for that platform, in the end he's the same as Hillary Clinton. I hate muslims so of course his Jew connections didn't bother me as much AS THEY FUCKING DO NOW

>America immediately backed down DESPITE the new evidence that Russia knew about the gas attack ahead of time
This is fake news as fuck, I'm going to need a source other than Politico or Salon bud.

>Exxon started working on that deal with Russia in 2012, bud.
How did they get it? What are the terms? That's what I'm asking. How much higher was the oil price in 2012 anyway? Wouldn't you want to produce oil from one of the worlds largest sources if the oil price is high? Seems like supply and demand at work in a global economy.

>Flynn accepted money and didn't report it
OK, the guy is basically a lobbyist for foreign governments and it occurred prior to being vetted by Trump. He got fired after three weeks. Good relations with Russia is in our best interest. Why would Trump not hire people with Russian connections? Flynn took $530,000 from Turkey and no one gives a flying fuck about Trump being a Turkish puppet.

you gotta explain what's wrong with Russia and not be such a McCarthyist motherfucker. You're pretending to be some kind of pro-capitalist, anti-communist patriot when we all know the left shouldn't give a shit. If Hillary was President now, this same garbage would be coming from the right. It is pure butthurt, plain and simple.

WHATS

WRONG

WITH

HAVING

GOOD

RELATIONS

WITH

RUSSIA

?

What did Tillerson do in Africa?

>Trump is working with the Russians.
You're almost there.
Just a little bit further and you'll have the redpill..

What you retards don't realize is your ruined probably the last chance America had to restore relations with Russia by constantly hounding Trump with your bullshit.

>Hurr durr, Drumpf molested Ivanka

Stop being retarded.

>Russia used a botnet with over 1,000 paid official shitposters
POST PROOF YOU KEK
Don't just repeat baseless shit you read on Huffpo

But all US politicians have these kinds of ties to Russia. Why would Page be special? What did Flynn do exactly that they'll nail him with?

Well when there's actually evidence that Trump is working with the Russians I'll start taking it seriously.

How come you guys buy into the red scare still, but deny the subversion tactics and the communist/jewish ties?

>You're someone who wants a story that benefits "your side" but use hypocritical explanations of why this one isn't true.

>being that deep in confirmation bias

Here's a question, tell us a scenario where you would no longer believe in this theory. What would disprove it?

>122848523
>America immediately backed down DESPITE the new evidence that Russia knew about the gas attack ahead of time

>The official said the presence of the surveillance drone over the hospital couldn’t have been a coincidence, and that Russia must have known the chemical weapons attack was coming and that victims were seeking treatment.

This is your proof!?!
Some guy making an ass backwards analysis? None of this is out of sync with the official Russian explanation

I told you the proof you stupid fucker, the government report, the ONLY government report, the one from all of the intelligence agencies, the one you stupid faggots claim is fake news because you don't like what it says. Yeah, that one, the one you obviously never fucking read, because you have no interest in knowing the truth.

That's incredibly easy. Tell Republicans to stop obstructing the investigations. That's all they've done for months now.

If Trump is innocent then he has nothing to worry about.

Flynn, Page, Manafort, and others, however, do have something to worry about. And that's just a fact.

Undermined an oil deal that America set up with one of the countries there. We built the pipeline, had three oil companies pump the oil, and explicitely forbid them from using the oil for weapons. Tillerson personally renegotiated a direct deal where they could use the money for anything. They literally threw us out of the country and then used the money to buy weapons.

The fact that the fucking news channels wont shut the fuck up about it makes it contrived bullshit.

Do we (as in the public) have as much evidence for that as we do for American botnets?

O Kaneda

seriously, how are your coworkers?

>I told you the proof you stupid fucker, the government report, the ONLY government report
I can't find it
Post a link

Russia botnets and hacking is no secret, it's been going on for years.

The difference is in how they acquired some of this, apparently by arresting hackers for trivial charges and forcing them to work for them. We've nabbed several of these people in Europe. The wife of one of them told RT that he was arrested for a "virus" he wrote for the American election.

>There is no proof 9/11 is an inside job. The opposite, in fact. But people still believe it with all their hearts.

>There was no pedophile ring happening at a pizza restaurant. This was confirmed by police and even a crazy person who showed up with a gun. But this doesn't stop people from believing it with all their hearts. And this is despite Alex Jones stepping up and debunking it too.

Good one. Took the bait.

So Trump attacks a close ally of Russia but is still "muh red menace" because he didn't directly attack Russia, provoking a 3rd World War?

do you even logic

>If Trump is innocent then he has nothing to worry about.
thats not how it works
ongoing investigations into baseless allegations and heresay that have turned up ZERO proof of any collusion thus far are detrimental to the effectiveness of the office of President. Political witch hunts serve as nothing more than salve on tattered democratic butts

You mean the dossier made up by a foreign spy that was paid for by political opponents of Trump? Gonna need a bit more proof than the dossier? how about some evidence instead?

>They literally threw us out of the country and then used the money to buy weapons.
Who threw "you" out. Exxon is an American company dipshit. Obongo probably wanted to give away the pipeline anyway.

So basically it's okay to drag Hillary through a two year investigation about having a private server that Republicans themselves did during Bush's administration, but it's not okay to investigate whether the president of the United States committed treason?

Give me a break with that shit, even you know that's ridiculous.

You can thank the far-left thought policing SJWs for starting it, and the entirety of the mainstream media and celebrities for condoning it. They've hardened hearts and provided kindling that Trump ignited, with or without foreign assistance.

This happened under Bush, dummy.

Give me a break, Clinton blatantly lied about Trump by claiming he "communicated with Russia" using a secret server.

Who gives a fuck Russia isn't our enemy.

I fucking wish he was a Putin shill.

You're literally using an infographic with zero proof of validity (which I myself from my line of work can bring into question) and yet in the same breath you imply that Trump couldn't have worked with Russia.

Are you fucking serious, did you even look at it? Holy shit, I made this infographic myself, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Looks like a smaller op than the Clintonbots.

How do we know these are Russian bots and not American ones with a new message?

We know Israel did 9/11

Now we also know Trump works for them. He co-opted pol by claiming to be antiwar and antiestablishment. Also pro Assad and wanted peace with putin

He used us by saying he was going to end corruption and lobbying

He said he liked wikileaks and snowmen..

Lies lies lies

Only those faggots on rebbit still kiss his ass

If you made that yourself, which I very seriously doubt, then fuck you for spreading bullshit.

Hillary is a traitor for "working with" the Saudis, who are the worst pieces of shit on the planet.

What the fuck does this image have to do with Russian botnets? Never even heard of Truthfeed until now, but looks pretty dope.
pinterest.com/pin/366480488412707563/

All the sources are referenced too, how the fuck can you bitch and moan about us ignoring the dossier when you fucking hand-wave an sourced infographic debunking the "trump communicated with a secret server" lie. You are one disingenuous fucker.

What part of it is bullshit? Point to it you piece of shit

Why would Trump work with Russians if he's already working with Jews?

You are implying that everyone here believes 9/11 is some conspiracy. Sup Forums is not one person.
Give us proof or at least some circumstantial evidence