Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

>It's another thread by the polish christcuck who posts photoshopped images of atheists that are actually christcucks doing christcuck things.
Scrub toilet

Fedoras usually kill themselves eventually

>christian empires built Western Civilization
>Atheist empires destroyed it within a century

How does it feel knowing that you're single-handedly responsible for the fall of the west, atheistfags?

See the thing is the Fedoras were the people who went and became part of that new age mumbo jumbo with mother god and witch craft pagan shit. but once that ran it's course and they amassed to baggage and became the butt of many jokes they went on to Atheism. since instead of trying to lord over you with smug spiritual guidance they found quasi smug enlightenment more palatable. now they were firmly entrenched in atheism. hover they decided to make Atheism+ and that just ran everybody but the biggest fedora lord out of that.

With repentance of sin, the load is just to much to bear. These fools are like lemmings.

WOW HEY GUYS ITS THIS THREAD AGAIN!?!
I have a great idea
KILL YOURSELF WITH A GUN

I feel so sorry for everyone on your atheist island.

I consider myself a harbinger of the normies. I usually get into things a little bit before they really take off. I was really into EDM a couple years before it took off. I switched to trump just before he had a surge in the polls. Joined reddit about a year and a half before it really took off. Came here just before it got invaded by the fappening. A bunch of other stuff too that I won't get into here.

I went from Catholic to agnostic to Buddhist now back to catholic. The tide is turning.

I wish I did believe and went to church in my youth. Maybe I would have met people who would have given me the guidance you are supposed to get from family.

Order a Bible off Amazon. Do It.

It's pretty interesting how many parallels they are with the fall of the Roman Empire and the West. Judging from the old pattern I wonder how things will pan out

>Pagans lose faith im their gods (atheists, deists, mainline Protestants)
>the fertility rate drops and only devout Christians procreate over the replacement level (same as now)
>Rome becomes degenerate and allows barbaric Arian Germans (Muslims) within its borders
>After massing enough strength they attack the natives (same as now)

Holy shit I saw this same polish dude posting these same fedora memes days ago.

Get a grip

Yeah, if you talk about undeveloped non-european countries, polecuck.

Linkara is a hardcore christian,. That image doesn't make sense.

I hate atheists worst of all. They live lives of misery and shame, but yet insist on forcing everyone to live like them. Why? Because when they were a child they were made to pray.
It is a MENTAL DISORDER, EXACTLY THE SAME as someone who wants to kill his father even though his father provides for him

The common meme atheists direct at Christians is that they're all white trash idiots. Actually atheism is the dumbest of all religions, ignoring mounds of evidence that we live in an eternal, multidimensional universe that is holographic in nature. In that multiverse there are dimensions of evil and good, all intersecting our own.

Atheists are the ones intellectually and emotionally hobbled. They are standing on 150years of soon to be devastatingly repudiated Darwinism as their "proof". Politicians need a religion that normalizes lying, hence the politically driven funding for anti-God "science".

Modern man is actually far more backward than we were in the times immediately following the murder of Jesus.

Source: aliens

>I consider myself a harbinger of the normies. I usually get into things a little bit before they really take off. I was really into EDM a couple years before it took off. I switched to trump just before he had a surge in the polls. Joined reddit about a year and a half before it really took off. Came here just before it got invaded by the fappening. A bunch of other stuff too that I won't get into here.
>I went from Catholic to agnostic to Buddhist now back to catholic. The tide is turning.

In 1973 atheists were sterilizing sami subhumans, gyspies and degenerates in Swedish Institure for Racial Biology. In 1973 "Swedish" Christian were protesting it and marching against apartheid

If not for Catholic Church in 1180-1250s "European" jewry would have been exterminated

The churches were the first to be subverted. These people are not Christians.

If your religion is not real and trueTM for over 800 years, may as well stop that role play

>Implying orthodoxy and catholics arent worse.

>atheism
>religion

pick one

Citation needed.

we will all christcucks gaytheists alhamdulillah

Atheism....religion???
Retard!

History you dumb fuck