BATTLE OF BERKELEY - CARPOOL EDITION

cont. from This Thursday Ann Coulter will be in Berkeley to assert her and our 1st Amendment right to free speech. Many Sup Forums anons will be there

pasting from previous bread;

Tons of people showing up on the Trump side

fa book.com/events/1987419554877604/

Lawsuit filed against Cal for violation of the 1st amendment.

dailycal.org/2017/04/24/berkeley-college-republicans-file-lawsuit-uc-berkeley-administrators

Antifa getting scared to show up;

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/67f8to/in_regards_to_the_coulter_speech_at_berkeley

----

If you have a car and willing to drive fellow anons, say where from; if you need a ride, likewise

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburg,_California
youtube.com/watch?v=x0W4mhxCNYY&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8jHqTCo8
kayak.com/flight-routes/New-York-NYC/San-Francisco-SFO
youtube.com/watch?v=Wpf4DJcuPiE
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/67f8to/in_regards_to_the_coulter_speech_at_berkeley
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This could be a killing blow for Antifa. If the Civic Center park was the doorstep, this is the heart. Come prepared for the worst.

Look for me I'll be wearing full Russian special forces gear

I wish I could come to these battles
honestly I'd want to be a combat medic of sorts
Geneva Convention n sheeeit

Agree Wishing you warriors well tho!!!

The best thing to do would be to take some zip ties, separate them from their groups, demask them and take a picture of their faces and ids. Fear of some stranger having your info is worse than getting your ass beat.

Honestly, this is a good idea. Instead of taking their picture though, you should sexually assert your dominance.

I think we all wish we could be there. The SoCal anons will have to make do with what they have though. Ad Victorium you glorious cunts.

this is little kid stuff. if you're over the age of 19 and go to """battles""" where you scream at other teenagers then god help you

You're right, contesting antifa is stupid, we should just stick to shitposting.

Fuck off fag

You're a faggot. This is more patriotic than anything the US military has ever done in a foreign country

This isn't because we want battles but it's to show up the antifa(ggots) at their own game and show them up.

It's only gay if you're on the receiving end, faggot.

>Yes goyim, stay home, don't profess your ideas to the normie masses. Just let the communists run free, ignore what Commander Rockwell said.

If fags show up to contest 1A, fags need to show up to defend it.

Fuck off shill

Need a ride from Oakland airport. Anyone got me covered? I'll buy you a cheap dinner you fat asses.

this, we should do a ANTIFA faces public register and try to identify ALL of them and shame them until they commit suicide

Fuck off dude, someone needs to do it! This is how fucking civil wars start you fucking tea drinking lobsterbacked english bellend

>if someone shits in my shoes then I should shit in their shoes!!!

are you all literal negroids or just literal minors?

Socal carpool user here. what time?

You know. You're kind of right. If we just take pictures it makes us look like the good guys by not kicking their asses, but also it's a lot more damaging to there lives in general.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

Should be landing about noon.

Taking precaution for self-defense=/=starting fires and attacking innocents because some jew wanted to talk at your college.

Sup Forums is the good guys.

I'm In Pittsburg but my bike is currently broken

How do I get in on a carpool

I got a club card so I get you weed but I don't frequently buy weed so I don't have papers, rig

>PA expecting a ride to CA
Lmao, I'm in New Mexico and I don't expect to get a ride, you're on the other end of the continent.

Bitch I have rode my bike up and down the bay area

Wouldn't be asking for an uber but I got in an accident on my bike a while ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburg,_California

I can't stress this enough but you guys need to use tactics

Don't line up and throw bows back and fourth with no ground except a couple injuries.

You guys need to charge like you did last time, create physical divided between antifa. They can only fight in small groups and when separated they're worthless.

Hell if you're going to line up then grab then atleast grab antifa and pull them over behind your lines and take them out that way.

Remember, divide and conquer

Funnily enough I may be able to make it to the Boston event, just not this one. If these events continue to escalate it may just prove the Weimerica theory true.

Pittsburgh, Ca is a town about 20 miles north east of berkeley

>Pittsburg,_California
N-Nani?

i wont be getting there till about 7 or 8pm

lol I was confused too. Talking about riding his bike from Pittsburgh.

I'll just take a train or walk. Should be fine.

If you shit in the shoes of your enemies, they win.

And I got hit in dublin

Crazy world

Im glad i left that shit hole, gl user...

anyone know what time this is kicking off at?

Event starts around 6 or 7, but antifa show up early in attempt to stop the event ever starting. I plan to show up around 5 or something. If nothing's going on I'll just dick around on my phone.

My dick is ready

lets watch it burn

>Sup Forums is leaving their basement to shit post IRL again

It worked out so well last time.

stay safe

>if someone shits in my shoes ill just scoop it out and eat
thats called being a cuck you faggot. if somebody shitys in my shoe i shit a 3 inch hole right in their forehead

Why is it always Berkeley?

College speeches

dude chanology was fucking beautiful if you were there. we had a lot of fun in sf. learned a lot of tactics that will apply here.

you guys need to know that they will probably shut down the Berkeley bart station like they did last time when things got crazy. that means if you are late your train will not stop and you'll have to get off many long blocks away and uber or bike or something else. its a huge hassle for everyone. be prepared for that.

San Fran is commie territory. Antifa training camps, street shitting chinks-you name it

This is soros 133+ million at work. It's pretty laughable at the moment

I'm getting -Nam-tier chanology flashbacks to 2007/08 to this shit.

If anyone needs a reminder of last time: youtube.com/watch?v=x0W4mhxCNYY&t=11s

>Islam: FREE

You regret that one, right?

>MFW live on the other side of the continent
>can't travel no money
>want to join in the riot
>guns ready and everything
>feels bad man

>Berkeley administrator has his fucking preferred pronouns in his email signature

>Also thank you Naweed

Oi you still got room?

>Naweed

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8jHqTCo8

Those fags want to have a non violent picnic at the rally... you got to be fucking kidding me. we could easily fuck this up and make them look dumb. just send a few agents dressed as antifa and start some shit.

Anyone want to buy me a flight from NY? I'll punch 100 antifa and record it on GoPro

Those fags want to have a non violent picnic at the rally... you got to be fucking kidding me. we could easily fuck this up and make them look dumb. just send a few agents dressed as antifa and start some shit.

Godspeed you beautiful bastards.

is this a new r/anarchism pasta?

i live nearby but dont want to associate with you idiots in a gigantic DnD larp battle

People need to get familiar with the area. Know where all the choke points are and avoid kill boxes.

group needs to grab that Yvette girl and duct tape her to a street sign. noisy little shit.

kayak.com/flight-routes/New-York-NYC/San-Francisco-SFO

you can come for like 300 bucks

How fucking sad is it that Antifa won't even show up? Stupid pussies.

Could definitely use a ride, unfortunately I go to San Francisco State University. I may just be the only conservative at this Uni.

Clown Wars

youtube.com/watch?v=Wpf4DJcuPiE

(((You))) status = REKT

This makes me think back to the wto protests. That was fun. Good times. Somebody blast another moldylocks for an oldfag please

go prep your bull

AND THEIR GAY DADS TOO!

i went to SFSU i was super conservative then and still am

This NEEDS to be done !!!!

Keep out of Cali with those guns. Believe me. you don't want to arrive armed in this state, yet.

big bear who is driving

Plan: State you are going to pretend to be antifa, and are going to Berkeley. Post images of your disguise that you have ready. (Make it look very generically antifa-like)
Screencap the post, and then post it to antifa groups so they think there will be spies.
Dont show up at Berkeley at all, or do, but not in the clothes you posted.
Watch as they fight amongst themselves, trying to find the agent.

We'll have our day here in NY soon.

>comparing simple cult trolling of a less influential Sup Forums to the now well refined autism after over a decade of successful operations which now have legitimate cause

Baka

Antifa probably won't even show up.

Godspeed anons. I hope this battle goes better than the last few battles

Did you go to Pitt? If so, what class are you?

>walking from oakland
best of luck to you m8 that's like a 15 mile walk through niggertown, usa

in reality this was meant for

I'd need someone to buy it for me now and I could pay them back by May 12th, $500.

I hope so brother.

>reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/67f8to/in_regards_to_the_coulter_speech_at_berkeley

LOOK - ANTIFA IS PLOTTING TERRORIST ACTS ON REDDIT. SOMEONE PLEASE NOTIFY FBI. SEE SCREENSHOT.

>tfw look like antifa fag
I could pull it off but theyd probably notice that I'm german

>A thick FBI file should be a badge of pride for a revolutionary. your paranoid perspective is counter-productive.

Cant make this up.

Hopefully you are not a Pitt grad who doesn't know that Pittsburgh, PA has the silent H at the end.

YOU GUYS BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER, BOTH PARTIES GET CHARGES PRESSED AGAINST THEM. I WILL BE LAUGHING FROM THE COMFORT OF MY HOME. MAY YOU AND THE ANTIFAS ALL GET FUCKED

I planning on going on Thursday as a third party. I'll be bringing my medic bag. Any advice?

I'll be putting pic related on my clothing. Anything else I should know?

Additionally, what is the availability of (fresh) water?

Literally LARPing