ISIS apologized to Israel for accidentally shooting their soldiers

rt.com/news/386027-isis-apologized-israel-golan/

>Speaking about the wider Israeli policy of “neutrality” in Syria, former defense minister Moshe Ya’alon accidentally acknowledged that Israel has an open communications channel with an Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) cell which operates in Golan Heights.
“There was one case recently where Daesh opened fire and apologized,” Ya’alon said on Saturday, as cited by the Times of Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sylmmj5evA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You always apologise when you kill your allies. It's what allies do. Speaking of which where is that USS Liberty apology? Lost in the post with the one for the Lavon Affair perhaps?

You think there are no lines of communication between russia/isis or israel or usa?

>Israeli secret intelligence service apologizes for attacking Israeli soldiers

who would of thunk it

israel shoots israel
"woops, sorry" it says to itself

Hypothetical: what would happen if ISIS went rogue?

Did Mossad create something too radical to control?

Does ISIS have a killswitch? What is it?

this is one of the oldest memes in my /sg/ folder

Bullets

Just like the americans in the soviet war in afghanistan found out, you can't control muslim groups in the middle east, they will turn on you the minute they can and backstab you

I had enough. We are living in a fucking madhouse with these kikes. I can't take it anymore, they're making fun of us to our god damn face. Isis apologising to Israel? FUCKING REALLY????

If Kek is real please just start ww3 right now.

I sraeli
S ecret
I ntelligence
S ervice

Send the good goy American troops to take care of their mess once again.

kek works in mysterious ways

100% proof that ISIS was created and works Israel.

Following the 2011 theory that Israel would create an AQ super group that targets only the West but not Jews or Israel proper.

ISIS=ISRAEL

Sorry to break it to you, but Iran government is doing also doing deals with German/Swiss bankers behind closed doors.

There is no limit to zionist tentacles. There is no goodguys.

Hope this makes things clear

Oy Vey it's almost as if they're part of a (((bigger picture)))

Remind me, did Israel apologise to their American 'allies' after (((accidentally))) bombing the USS Liberty and killing yanks?

No?

Isis confirmed as more honorable than the eternal Jew.

Why do conspiracy theorists always do this

>ISIS apologises to Israel
Damn, this very damning
>And if you rearrange the letts you get "Pay Every Penny to Support Israel"
>And that guy in the background has an eye on his shirt! ISIS means Isis and she had an eye, mason connection?
>Wooow an owl nice try schlomo
Really, why? Is it a mental illness? Why not stick to actual facts instead this autistic nonsense?

It wasn't an accident, it was on purpose. Their reason was "to keep the weapons away from the radical Jewish groups"

praise

All meme'ing aside, Israel does support ISIS, along with Saudi Arabia, Turkey, the US, and the Gulf States.

>There is no limit to zionist tentacles. There is no goodguys.
North Korea. They refuse any deals with the kikes.

>"Hitler did not want to exterminate the Jews -- he wanted to expel them."
--Beëlzebub Netanyahu

Wow, isis is pretty kind.

They're infinitely more honorable. I will always respect a man willing to give his life away for a cause he believes in than a Jewish rat hiding behind the scenes subliminally controlling the goy.

Neurotic exacerbation. Anyone left to stew in their own ideology, left to misconceive every occurrence as a new epiphany, without any sort of check on their behavior, will neurotically exacerbate their perceptions into insanity tier.

It's the building block of leftism too - why they'll laugh at you for believing in a slippery slope one minute and then start explaining to you why sliding down is just the way of the future. Only instead of fringe conspiracy theorists they're academic and sociopolitical advisors who have the ear and hearts of half the nation.

Friendly reminder Israel is our greatest ally

>RT
Literally redpill central

Note:, not a single Western mainstream media outlet has reported on this.
Russian propaganda my ass.
RT is absolute apex media

This is groundbreaking news.
Confirms OFFICiALLY that Israel and ISIS are allies

That's true, but they still do a good job feeding into the theatre of the global threat matrix. Maybe they think they will be demonised whatever they do, so may as well play the role to your advantage. Gadafi did this job too; didn't turn out too well for him when he stopped being useful.

The Kim dynasty is very useful. China uses NK as a rabid dog to keep the South and Japan in toe. China has deals with Israel. Go figure.

>RT is absolute apex media
ayy

That's what they originally planned on doing but then they decided that that would be too difficult and expensive so they decided to just exterminate them, instead of sterilizing or deporting the.

This shit was unclassified when the Wannsee Conference became public. But of course i'll just get called a kike for saying this on Sup Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference

The best propaganda tells the truth. Russia knows their position as the underdog is better spent showing off the machinations of enemies. It takes a lot of corruption to have US foreign policy pushed into the position it is in.

Absolutely disgusting

This deserves a reply.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sylmmj5evA4

See

ISIS IS KEKED

Surely not our greatest ally

This guy is a moron.

"Why is everything ISIS do in english?"

[According to a friend] The vast majority of the content is in Arabic.

>inserts 1990 interview
Stop posting this shit.

There are a million references to an acronym ISIS. This youtube faggot has no skin off his back wanking over baseless conspiracy shit like this.

If this is a troll, 8.8/10. Made me reply.

Thanks user. Since the collapse of the maple standard we leafs have been farming (you)s for gas, meat and whiskey. It's how we put fuel on the table and elk in the car.

Senpai I don't even doubt there's Israeli collusion, everyone's got a finger in every pie these days honestly. Acronym memeing is still conspiritard tier.

witness him and witness me.

With German bankers or Jewish bankers?

Doubles of caos

>mfw that's what their acronym really means

German banks are run by kikes desu. So is London.

same thing senpai

Hi (((George)))

Israel gave us the plans to the Soviet MIG a year before USS Liberty, that alone makes up for their "mistake" whatever you want to call it.

WTF