Kushner could be in deep shit!

We need meme magic to get this kike out of the White House!

politicususa.com/2017/04/25/trump-son-law-jared-kushner-told-lawyer-committed-crime.html

twitter.com/tedlieu/status/856994027677396993

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2017/04/13/democrats-demand-jared-kushner-lose-security-clearance-russia-scandal-reaches-oval-office.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jZXR7wrL3Hw
politicususa.com/2017/04/25/trump-son-law-jared-kushner-told-lawyer-committed-crime.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-vows-fight-anti-semitism-forceful-speech-holocaust/story?id=47006104
youtube.com/watch?v=TbuxTUGZ_tw
politico.com/story/2017/04/jared-kushner-security-clearance-revoke-democrats-237177
nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/politics/jared-kushner-russians-security-clearance.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump, this could be our only chance

huh

jew pls go

Please god let this amount to something. Anything at all to get that conniving kike out of the White House.

I want Bannon back.

YES YES YES
OUT OUT OUT
PLS KEK GRAND ME THIS

oh shit he got called out on twitter this will surely have real world consequences like all the other times lefties said stuff on twitter

is he implying that kushner doesn't already have an entire army of lawyers on call?

YES

Put him in the slammer like his piece of shit dad

please Sup Forums
make this a thing

bump

Pls go away kike

Y'know maybe Hitler wasn't such a bad guy after all

Bumping for Bannon

Kek grant us our plea!

We want our Bannon back
Bannon back Bannon back
We want our Bannon back
Bannon back Bannon back

Kushneeeeeeer into the fiiiire
All that kike did was find the right wife

BANNON!

You'd have to prove he lied, which may be hard depending on what was falsified or left out. If this tweet is true, the most likely outcome is he loses his clearance.

Digits and Kushner gets shoahd.

chekchekchek

kushner's gotta go
kek make it so

REMOVE THE JEWS

Yes, that's it! Keep going, Sup Forums!

reminder that kikener is the trump administration
if he goes they all go

(heiled)
Kek is with you, lad.
Shadilay!

I had to fill out an SF-86 before. It's very specific, and it's so redundant there's no way in hell you could put down wrong information on accident. If it's called into question chances are you're lying your ass off.

This

but i thought kushner was

>LE EBIN KIKE MASTERMIND PUPPETEER

oh yes get this asshole out of the white house

FIRE UP THE OVENS BOYS

616 degrees HERE WE COME

Why not 1488 degrees?

Hillary and Bill committed multiple crimes, with multiple sources of proof, and literally nothing happened. Why do you think this will be any different? When you're at the absolute top you can't fall. Nixon was the last of the presidents to leave the office because of something nefarious they did, no one else (president or his top advisers) will ever be removed, stop circlejerking.

This really is our chance. Anyone have any ideas. Start spitting them out

It's nothing

JEWS MUST GO

nice start, more is needed now

As do I! I want the Trump I can be proud of back, I want the leader I voted for back, I want the man who triggers faggots by just existing back.... I mean he still does, but I want to enjoy it.

Get (((Kushner))) and Trump's (((daughter))) out of there and Bannon back in!

I need Bannon

annnnnnnnnd pardoned

Fuck yes. That holocaust bullshit was the last fucking straw. Down with every kike.

I am but a humble meme farmer, and my blessings are many. Praise Kek.

Shadilay, my brothers.

Out with Kushner
Liberal plant
Bannon is
Our hierophant

Checked
This needs to happen, if Trump somehow managed to scrape them out of his inner circle I would cry happy tears.

>A Jew
>In deep shit
Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Shadilay!

Out with Kushner
Liberal plant
Bannon is
Our hierophant

Yes, this is a big opportunity

Now or never

I agree, 1488 degrees is the ideal oven temperature.

dump kushner fuck jared

Bippity Bumpity Boo

Error 404, Digits not found!

>We are concerned about a story reported by The New York Times on April 6, 2017, alleging Jared Kushner, a senior advisor and son-in-law to the president, failed to disclose key meetings with foreign government officials during his application process for top-secret clearance.
>The New York Times
>allegedly
>muh Russia
It's fucking nothing.

politicususa.com/2017/04/13/democrats-demand-jared-kushner-lose-security-clearance-russia-scandal-reaches-oval-office.html

Dump Kushner
Bannon redeemed
Shills are failing
Shoah it's deemed

Neocon death
Liberal demise
Bannon pokes
Beady Jew eyes

>No need to get so stirred up, goyim!
>This is just another phony Russia story
>It's not like Jared could be a Mossad agent! That's just ludicrous!

I have no idea why the fuck people that they can get jobs in the White House without all their dirty laundry being aired. Why in the fuck would you lie on paper?

So it turns out Bannon was the only good thing about Trump. Too bad the man has the charisma of a turd otherwise we could have just elected him instead.

>day of the rake

Is Bannon actually gone?

Perhaps kek was just testing our devotion.

Thank God. I hate him and I hate Ivanka. I wish they'd go away. Attention whoring silver spoons that have literally never had a job in their life.

No, which is the brilliance in all this.

Trump removed him from a single post - one that was mostly honorary and which he didn't have any further duties for. He remains as one of Trump's closest advisors and strategists.

But of course, media and retards think he's out for good. And so now Bannon and Trump can do their thing without butthurt lefties even noticing. 4D chess, if you like reddit buzzwords

Dem congressman thinks Trump will be impeached

bye bye rabbi

God smite the Jews

>55!

praise

kill all kikes

9/58 posts are digits. these are good odds.
Praise kek. Shadilay.

>anti-semite

>worships a kike

peace joo c u

alright, off with the jew!

youtube.com/watch?v=jZXR7wrL3Hw

Dont you see! Kushner intends to sink us in a pool of magma!

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

Come on meme magic, do your thing!

Kushner is a liability for America. He is a Jewish manipulator. Once he is gone, things will get better.
Digits confirm.

contributing integers. Bannon in, Kushner out

>politicususa.com/2017/04/25/trump-son-law-jared-kushner-told-lawyer-committed-crime.html
that's a garbage site. tell me what their claims are, commie.

>You committed a crime
>I swear
>get that lawyer
>still not arrested

this is just another retarded democrat having a meltdown on live tv to seem alpha

Bumpin'

#FireKushner

BUMPing an actually important thread

Looks like Kushner is in Sup Forums's sights.

Not good at all for him...

The only one getting shut down is you and your freedom of speech, bad goyim.

HATE SPEECH IS NOT FREE SPEECH

>He told the story of Holocaust survivor and political activist Elie Wiesel, who died last year, and slammed Holocaust deniers.

>"Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil, and we will never be silent. We just won't. We will never, ever be silent in the face of evil again," Trump said.

>"Denying the Holocaust is only one of many forms of dangerous anti-Semitism that continues around the world," he said.

>Trump vows 'We will confront anti-Semitism' at Holocaust memorial ceremony
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-vows-fight-anti-semitism-forceful-speech-holocaust/story?id=47006104

>President Donald Trump full speech at 2017 US Holocaust Memorial Museum’s Day of Remembrance
youtube.com/watch?v=TbuxTUGZ_tw

My numbers say kushner will go away

Jared's entire life is built on lies and having parents covering for him at every step. He's likely seriously delusional and lacks any self-awareness.

>implying it's still the white house and not the kike house

Kek, bless us. Kushner is kill, or we is kill. Oy vey, Bannon will have a sundae and triple whiskey when this happens. Much deserved.

Kick Kushner to the Kucking Kurb, Kek wills it!

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

Say NO to nepotism in the White House. Trump is setting a horrible precedent if we allow this to continue. His family does not belong in the White House, especially since they are globalist leftist commie democrats. That is NOT what or who we voted for. Trump needs to fire them both and start acting like a President instead of the wussy pansy ass he has been acting like.

who the fuck are these people on twitter acting like they're speaking to the people in the white house

Happening?

the news is 2 weeks old and nothing seems to be happening sadly.

>shitstorm over michael flynn
>nothing over kushner
really makes you think

politico.com/story/2017/04/jared-kushner-security-clearance-revoke-democrats-237177

3 weeks actually

nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/politics/jared-kushner-russians-security-clearance.html