What was his name again Sup Forums?

Billy Nye the Weimar guy
Bill Nye the shabbos goy
Bill Nye the catcher in the rye
Bill Nye the end is nigh
thrread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=9vo-XgqPNxU

Other urls found in this thread:

electronicintifada.net/blogs/nora-barrows-friedman/max-blumenthal-exposing-hardcore-racism-liberal-tel-aviv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek shall strike bill down

praise kek

Bill Nye the Antifa Guy.

Bill holocaust denye

May 2017 claim Bill Nye, praise kek

finally some good rap besides moonman

Bill Nye the Great Lie Guy

Bill "If you don't reply to this your mother will die" Nye

has pol decided on Rick?

Bill "it's a spectrum so slam my rectum" Nye

Yes, start creating memes while the mem stock is high.

Shill Nye the Marxist guy

Bill Bye the Globalist actor, just like Ronald Regan. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the next president we "vote" for. After all, its obvious that the figures on the right like Bill O Reilly and Trump are just setting the stage for the pendulum to swing full commie.

Isn't that basically what hitler did, hmmmm?

Bill Bye "the earth isnt flat because its already been proven, duh" guy

kys

Swill Nye the Horseshit Guy

Bill Nye "The Jewish Shill" Guy.

Bill "selective science" guy

Checked.

His transformation is the most disheartening thing I have experienced since Amanda Bynes went crazy.

RIP CHILDHOOD

>The air is thick as the full capacity crowd waits in total darkness.
>Bill Nye the Science guy is 15 minutes late to start his set.
>Suddenly, the thunderous roar of African war drums and elephant cries rings out.
>The spotlights focus centre stage.
>A battalion of proud black militants lead Bill on stage in nothing but a short pink nightgown, face covered in makeup wearing a bob-cut blonde wig.
>"Fans, tonight is the night that I fulfill my destiny and duty as a sissy white bitch, tonight is the night I lose my manhood forever."
>"Don't do it Bill! It doesn't have to be this way!" Yells a solitary caucasian voice from the crowd, unable to hold his tongue any longer.
>"Ayo shut da fuck up BITCH" booms Tyrique, asserting his nubian dominance. The silent tension builds for mere seconds before the hecklers neck is snapped by a sympathetic white subject, purely to bring the attention back to the stage.
>The man's wife is stripped naked and dragged away, presumably to a new life of rape and forced black impregnation.
>"As I was saying" quivered Bill, "I have decided to forego that which I do not deserve, my right to reproduce. As we speak, my daughters are being shipped to Sudan to repay my debt to our new black overlords. >Now without further ado, let us begin!"
>Within seconds, Bill is impaled anally and orally with 36 inches of black tube steak. While DeMarcus and Javhonte destroy his masculine pride metaphorically, Quintavius pulls out a machete the size of a small child, personally blessed by Joseph Kony and his top shamans and in one swing, removes it literally.
>Bill screams in both pain and liberation as the wound is cauterised with a flaming baobab branch, all the while the two bucks never missing a beat with their relentless spit-roasting.
>Finally, some 2 hours later after all the bulls have satisfied themselves in his holes he is dragged away but not without first issuing a final statement.
>"I shall now be known as BILL NYE THE SISSY CUMSLUT"

How do we harness the power of Eggmans black pill?

I've never seen some in so deep yet keep going at the same time. He's as Jordan Peterson would say the archetypal hero of /r9k/ all the most notable traits distilled into one person

Bill "The Shill" Nye
Bill "White people should Die" Nye

Shill Nye the Propaganda Goy

Here are three of the seven Bill Nye producers.

From left to right:
>Goldschein
>Naidus
>Springarn-Koff

Bill Goy the Science Shill

"Bill Nye my wife's a guy"

Check out this interesting tidbit on one of the Bill Nye producers, Spingarn-Koff. He rejected a documentary on racism against Africans in Israel and gave no explanation to the producers. Multiculturalism for thee but not for me:

electronicintifada.net/blogs/nora-barrows-friedman/max-blumenthal-exposing-hardcore-racism-liberal-tel-aviv

Also, the main Bill Nye producer Goldschein is the President of an orthodox organization called Young Israel of Century City. He is far right in pic related.

Why would someone so religiously conservative produce something this degenerate?

Shill Guy the Cuckold Goy

Bill Nye, the anti science lie

Shill Lie the Finance Guy

Bill Nye the faggot.

Bill Nye the Jewish Compliance Goy

Bill Nye the 46th President of the United States of America Guy

bill nye his moms a guy

Shill Nye

Bill Nye the science goy

GOLDSTEIN

Bill Nye the Social Justice Guy

Bill Nye the genitalia guy