youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4
youtube.com/watch?v=2-avakrRUaU
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1603970
renaissanceweekend.org/participants/illustrativelists.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is a Jesuit.

Problem Glasses

For real man, the only sort of Catholic that would act like that would be a Jesuit just like the fucking Pope.

Disgusting little men.

He looks dead inside now desu.

Can't wait until the SSPX joins the Catholic Church proper and we get to see his public breakdown.

this is his shtick now. his ratings have gone up since he became the go-to anti-Trump circlejerk late night show. it's funny because on election night have gave a great soliloquy about how maybe people should stop being toxic cunts when it comes to politics.

bump

He plays Ping Pong with Podesta
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

He's really pandering now that it's giving him good ratings.

>implying something happened.

he's dead to me

NNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH DID YUUUU HERE ABOOT DHAT GNOLAD GRUMMMPPPFFFF?!?!?!

I HATEEE THAT GNOLAD GRUMPPFFFFGGGGHHH

THey tried to escape the Colbert character, but realized no one gave a shit about the real them so they fell back into it.

It's like when Nostalgia Critic stopped doing it do to their own shit, but everyone hated it and their views went to the shitter so they went back to what they were originally doing.

Don't question our masters

So many shills in one picture

(((((They))))) tell him too, and because it boosts his ratings sky high. Same reason SNL keeps doing it

It all boils down to money

FRUMP
*audience laughs uncontrollably*

TRILIN DUNGMPFT

GRAHHUMPF

Drank too much water over in Munroe I suspect. He has this weird ability to make even the most mundane words sound vile.. Something with his tone of voice or something.

>The faggot with the juicebox
>Fallon not even drinking anything, while everyone knows hes a massive alcoholic
>Current Year Man

The picture gave me all forms of cancer

they probably have something on him. He even shilled super hard for pizzagate trying to shut that shit down.

Colbert was only acting like a right wing nationalist on Comedy Central, GW even invited him to speak at some dinner party and he went full lefty on him because he wasnt in "character"

He has never been /ourguy/

He has been ever since he worked for Jon Liebowitz

4/10 of them are from (((Jon))) Stewart

Is conan one of (((them)))?

I miss The Man Show

youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4

He doesn't approve of assault rifles but other then that he seems to stay pretty moderate

Welp never drinking Woodford reserve again

half of them came from Jon Stewart, including Trevor Noah, and the Nightly News guy.

Fallon and that other fucking guy from SNL i don't even know his name, but they are both incredibly unfunny and i don't know why they even got a show.

the only three decent talk show hosts right there are Conan, Kimmel and Maher even if he is an insufferable leftist jew, Kimmel is also the only one of the entire bunch that while being a liberal leftist, he's not an unreasonable maniac
youtube.com/watch?v=2-avakrRUaU

i don't even know who the fat fuck behind Kimmel is.

American Late night television is dead, let it rot.

lol his dad and brother crashed like his ratings

Yeah, idk why he's in this image, but as far as his show goes, he really does stay in his lane.

What clip is this from?

If only he went back to the classics

Fallon and the other faggot guy from SNL sucked Lorne Michaels' cock hard enough while they were on SNL that he arranged them to take over those late night shows. He's a pretty influential jew, not sure if he just has the money to be or if he deals cocaine to influential people or if he's a Mossad agent working for the Deep State.

But this is what Late Night talk show hosts looked liked during Dubbya. They didn't touch Obama even if he was Dubbya wearing blackface.

>Why is he such a Clinton clit sucker?

Weak little men love power, either that or hes a money grubbing jew-let

Conan doesn't belong there. You can see from his face that he feels akward being with these normies.

You're a joke.

Colbert is the definition of a puppet dancing on strings.

Conan is always awkward. That's his shtick

This happened.

Also read this
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1603970

(((2:12))) in vid.

kek

When you're a one party subscriber, you literally just shill for the last prominent figure in your party. Hillary was crooked establishment, so the left became that. Before Trump came in, the Republicans were just Reagan/Bush neocons.

this. He tried to leave politics, was awful, and then reverted cringely.

DUDE T R U M P LMAO

>Why is he such a Clinton clit sucker?

He's one of them

renaissanceweekend.org/participants/illustrativelists.htm

>something something y no wymn something something
Seriously though, we don't need any female late night hosts. Samantha Bee is too much to bear.

on the left with colbert and company you have US media conglomerates 1 and maybe 2.

on the right with current yearman and fallon you have comcast nbc universal and time warner representatives.

Thats about the only difference between these guys now.

Thank god Larry Willmore is gone

wait is this photoshopped i want a source