im gay for Richard Spencer

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLezllqonw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cia nigger
sage
faggot

Same, i have a fantasy about me and him getting married and raising white children on a ranch in Montana

Fuck off, CIA
t. Snowden

me too

The more I watch him the more I like him.

Then again I also still like (((Mike Enoch))) and I have no idea how considering he's a literal crypto-Jew with a jewess wife.

Maybe my jewdar isn't as finely tuned as I thought.

Spencer seems like a good guy though and cares about white ethnicity and the Jewish question.

Indeed

No thanks, he's a faggot

He would probably let you suck him off if you were fit enough.

I am too. I bet he is about 7.25" uncut 5.5ish girth. Slight upward curve at about 122.5 degrees

>aids-right strikes again

I think there are a lot of Spencer false flag threads recently. Are you jews worried or something?

He's legitimising white first politics. Of course (((they're))) scared.

Is Spencer /trappilled/? How long before he fucks Blaire White?

I could only be gay for a man and Spencer is gay.

>with a jewess wife

they got divorced after he got doxx'd

Wooooow. Butters' bottom bitch.jpg with this one!!!

read the whole thread. dickie doesn't support trannies. i'm pretty sure he meant to say "the idea that one can..." but he's dyslexic or something and fucks up his tweets all the time

Is somebody calling you an aids cuck? Think of two things. Truvada. And anatomy charts on the TWO sphincters your ass has. And which gender have g spots :). It aint no woman. Only a bladder. You want idea number one for idea number two? Double the dosage for a 60% efficacy. Men? Normal. On verge of being cured. We would be safer than you anyways. And 99%*99% is a good formula to see if something is a shitpost or not. This kills the aids troll

Idgaf

Why do you feel the need to tell the whole world you like to have sex with men? Are you on a witch hunt for all those who aren't so open minded about being gay? Are you on a crusade to oppress those who don't support your sex life under the guise of "equality"? Shall you parade around in a dick costume to say "hey world! I love dicks in my asshole and i'm proud!"?

This whole "movement" shouldn't even be considered one. Who gives a fuck

I wonder what his aryan farts smell like

Shh. Shh. Go tell your mommy all about your estrogen milkshakes

obligatory

Perhaps I misspoke

He's controlled opp and is only in this for money and donations. Him and his ilk are nothing but larpers, jews and fags.

No fuckin way that bitch is gettin ahold of my secret estrogen shake recipe.

Fuck off leafy

Only gays have anal?
For easier cleanup. Of which there is none. Women? Tooth jobs and a mess no matter what they do. m.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLezllqonw

hurr fucking durr he's a CIA plant! what is the internet before 10 months ago? fucking goon shill! FEDS FEDS INFILTRATORS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone cut the internet in Canada please.

how come we keep ending up in the same threads? :^)

You would shame even 7 of 9

That's normal

Making a bog flavour? You can call it "memories of eden"

I think you should kill yourself

Remove all penis

Pay denbts

Yeah, he needs to stay away from twitter. He constantly says stuff that seems bad that he has to explain later.

Thay you're gay for Richard Spencer.....I don't know what else to think. Had you asked a real question I could have given a better response.

m-me too. do you think he likes topping twinks?

I've got the obligatory
Fist mark burns
And the inevitable
Marks of sperm
All down the front of my favorite
Satin shirt

Auburn speech wasn't bad. Not great but not bad. The lawyer and fat guy were great though, he's better at getting talented writers/speakers together and in front of people than he actually is as a writer/speaker himself.

I don't like the way that in the last few months, he's tried to take term alt-right and turn it into something like a political party; to me that term was always a description of a broad range of conversations and ideologies, not a club you could have a membership in. In the other hand he seems pretty set on keeping it explicitly focused on white interests/european identity, which is valuable in a world where everything seems to inevitable slide left once it's in the public sphere.

glory hole it maybe?

I'm sure he's gay for you too. I hope you are both happy.

>Dramatic rise in neonazi bullshit
>Dramatic rise in faggotry at same time
Not coincidence.

Ebin cancerpost, friend. Reported.

sage