Muslim Avoids Jail For Anally Raping Teen Because He “Couldn’t Understand No”

Court also claimed forced anal sex wasn't rape.
Quote:
“The then-17-year-old man, who since turned 18, pulled a 13-year-old girl on one of the school’s toilets, locked the door and then raped her,” reported the Swedish newspaper Expressen.

infowars.com/muslim-avoids-jail-for-anally-raping-teen-because-he-couldnt-understand-no/
expressen.se/nyheter/man-domd-for-valdtakt-pa-13-arig-flicka/
>No pics, no care
Is that why you guys refuse to post on my thread? Because there's no pics?
I'm sorry, man. I don't have any.

Disgusting animals

start removing those that let them get away with it
you know they are traitors. fucking do something

>implying you wouldn't follow a 13 year old girl from school, trap and lock her in a school bathroom and then proceed to push your penis inside her butthole repeatedly until you ejaculated inside

What people really think is white girls are for white men to rape.
Which is valid.

I just don't understand the justice system there. Do they not protect their citizens? If this happened here, he probably wouldn't have even been able to bail out before he gets a 5-20 year prison sentence. Even if he was able to get out before trial, if he so much as said a word to the girl, he'd be right back in jail and never get out. If I were swedish I'd get the fuck out.

sodomy is degenerate

Wew, can't argue with those double doubles. Still hot tho

Well guess it's time to visit Sweden.
Good to be half-tatar

he would be beat to death in the school grounds here

He didn't call her back and she got angry, hence the rape accusation.

Cannot believe pol is so blue pilled about women. baka

Just neck yourself already, Aussie cancer cunt

Pls don't talk about cunt cancer. My gran died of that. No bully thx.

roasties detected.

Neck yourself my dude

Its sweden who cares

Is it Sweden again?
I don't know the language. Might go there and rape some girls and get away with it.

tfw ill never have a qt russian bf to ravage my boipussy ;_;

I bet that Swedish bitch fucking wanted it and loved every inch of the BMC.

>>implying you wouldn't follow a 13 year old girl from school, trap and lock her in a school bathroom and then proceed to push your penis inside her butthole repeatedly until you ejaculated inside
welp looks like you will have to tell them what you meant by that when they come to ask you user. You pretty much just admitted you would anally rape a 13 year old. enjoy

>shitskin rapes my daughter/family
>judges say it's ok he didn't understand 'no'
>happens in a school bathroom
i would kill everyone i thought the judge ever cared about before killing every shitskin i could find starting with the rapist and his family. only logical thing to do.

Poor guy..must be horrible to get accused of rape because racist swedes wont even learn arabic.

Ikr? Suicide pact lets kill ourselves tonight, you first.

He had to have assumed she said yes, even tossing all communication out due to the language barrier.

We're in an era where consent already has to be explicit.

Meanwhile an assumed implicit consent is good enough for the protected class of "diversity" peoples.

They're right though, forced anal sex isn't rape, it's (forced) sodomy

> Because He “Couldn’t Understand No”.

That isn't in the Swedish article. Infowars is utter garbage. Still, he should have been tried as an adult and deported. Fucking Sweden.

kys closet fag

>If you can't understand her, she hasn't consented.
>Unless you're brown.
>Then consent is implied.

advert / warning poster

reddît in your screencap fucking fag, you need togo back and never come back