Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Look how beautiful I am compared to the Leafs.

this again? sage

Leafs btfo.

Not an argument.

Wh*tes are unevolved neandrethals, that's why you have no melanin.

FUCK YOU BOI

She looks like an ugly monkey.

Whites are only like 3% neanderthal you retard.

niggers are farm equipment and therefore cannot be beautiful. Unless you mean in the way that my tractor is beautiful, then yeah kinda.

She's talking about how much superior she is to the pale skin honkeys behind her

>When whites rape your people and culture over 100s of years so bad to the point where all you can is passive aggressively insult them

Bitch fucking please you look like the log of shit I took this morning

White women are disgusting, black women are queens. I'm a white male, so I'd never be able to please a queen with my weak genes, but if I had to choose, I'd pick the superior black race.

t. unevolved melanin lacking albinos

>Leafnigger

She's got brown, greasy, bumpy skin and forgettable features. She's doing her best not to reveal whatever it is that happens to her face when she smiles.

Kill yourself.

I think about it all the time.
I wish I could have been born black so I could be a real man.

ayo bud ba do didda muhfuggen bix nood muhffugga sheeeeeeit

He's right, blacks women are superior in every way.

That's why white women try to look like black queens.

Nice try, burger, but the niggers are living with you so they're your problem. Enjoy your trips on the BART train. Burger btfo

Lots of shitposting in here. But in all honestly I've never found black women attractive. Mainly cause of their hair. Short, long, what ever. Black women have nasty hair, but to be fair I find it a huge turn off if any woman has nappy ass hair, but since it's just genetics for blacks to have nasty hair, never find a black woman attractive.

>shitposting
That's the problem with nigger arguments. They are so dumb it's hard to tell when they are legit or not

Did you see the comments to that?

They were incredible

>implying

Beautiful, for a dick washer and farm equipment

>white women try to look like black "queens".
Just white niggers, Real white woman don't do taht shit