What would a civil war in America ACTUALLY look like Sup Forums?

What would a civil war in America ACTUALLY look like Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1501789/
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2030584
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bunch of virgins posting meme wars on the net.

Nah, there's hardly any blood here.

FBI doesn't let us have any fun anymore.

A fairly quick right-leaning military coup that pays lip service to the white majority; the Pentagon runs the show but continues most of the institutions (presidency, congress) in name.

It would look exactly like the image you posted. Exactly.

IEDs everywhere.

In garbage cans
In mailboxes
In the stomach of dogs
In plant vases
In hollowed out trees
In manholes
In bushes
In broken down cars
In fire hydrants
In my rectum

Best you are going to get is Antifa vs Trumpfags. Anything more than that and the state cracks down hard.

I am unironically ok with this.

>EU/nato send peacekeepers
>china/russia try to finance both sides to keep the civil war going.
>china invades some southeast asian countries while the us fights itself.

that'd pretty much be it. Oh, and us GDP dips from 17 trillion to 1.5 trillion.

a man can dream

>in my rectum

HNNNNGGGGGGG

Probably like the breakup of Yugoslavia but a lot worse.

This.
We'd make Afghanistan look like Costa Rica with how many bombs we would have. It'd look like the town minefield in Fallout 3 only everywhere

Who would the Asians side with?

Califag here. I would never willingly concede this state to Mexico. It's one of the most beautiful places on God's green earth and they don't deserve it. Bury me somewhere in gold country.

Whites.you think they're gonna trust blacks in government?

what a berkley riot looks like,patriots vs cucks

i would aid them also if given the chance,if america falls to the cucks then the knock on effect would impact on europe and the uk

Yeah they'd probably go white, too small for their own group and they hate nogs the most, in my experience

This. You guys have a sizeable community of people literally waiting for things to go to shit so they can play anarchist.

The actual problem with society is that the model it is based on does not work. Modern society began with the agricultural revolution. This approach to life is not going to last much longer. We were hunter-gatherers for millions of years. Our modern approach to life will not last more than a few thousand years and is now coming to an end.

Once people realise this, they will realise that there are a few billion too many people on earth. We will need to just start killing everybody until a few billion less people exist. We can then become hunter gatherers again, which is the only natural and human way of living that has worked.

IEDs in IEDs so when you go to make an IED, you get IEDed.

There's no going back man. AnCap is retarded but the idea of individual city states with strong elements of self-sufficiency and anarcho-primitvism is sounding pretty good right now.

There is no going back to being a hunter gatherer? The problem is, there is no going forward. Society has come to an end.

calhouns rat experiments are the ultimate redpill
mammalian society can only survive a certain amount of complexity, once the threshold is reached you get hikki neets, violent groids and coalburners wrecking the place until we all devolve into cannibal cults and the birthrate drops to zero

>calhouns rat experiments are the ultimate redpill
>mammalian society can only survive a certain amount of complexity, once the threshold is reached you get hikki neets, violent groids and coalburners wrecking the place until we all devolve into cannibal cults and the birthrate drops to zero
Unless you challenge the rats. Then population stabilizes and neither grows significantly nor collapses. But disregard that, keep getting shekels!!

Yeah, it is way too complex. I will google that experiment.

It looks like a race war.

Considering the amount of guns and ammo available, plus surplus vehicles, weekend warriors from the Guard, the sheer amount of IEDs we could make, also considering everyone and their grandma knows how to make napalm now and we have gas to spare, plus the sheer amount of weaponized autism considering half of america has a backyard workshop and a shit-ton of free time....

We'd look like the syrian-civil war, crossed with the breakup of yugoslavia on steroids... with IEDs, all the IEDs.

The side that likes anime footpussy.

Wouldn't it be amazing if Kekistan arose as an actual state from the ashes though?

>giving up beautiful east coast states SC, NC, VA, and MD to niggers

Kill yourself. They can have new jersey nobody wants it anyways, other states are rightful white man clay

>We'd look like the syrian-civil war, crossed with the breakup of yugoslavia on steroids... with IEDs, all the IEDs.
Problem is there's no stable ethnic component as in Syria and Yugo. Sure it could devolve into some final solution against the nigs, but there's just not much reason for TV watching white people to hate TV watching white people enough to risk getting their own balls shot off to kill them.

>Mexican up up until redding

Sac is where whites start to out number the bean and it gets more white until you get Seattle maybe.

I literally drove up from LA to Seattle multiple times.

The best one was when I drove up durning October when I saw trump signs from kern all the way until Portland. Although there was some vota signs from sac downwards.

Drones everywhere!

The question is though, who is killing who? If people think it is antifa vs patriots, nobody really knows who they are unless they dress up. If it is the military vs somebody, who is the military siding with and how does the somebody beat them? Or my favourite, just all out anarchy and death. I think that is what the OP is wondering.

Post more big girls

A lot of people under-eztimate the level of political hatred in this country. Think WW2 level chaos. Civilians can own guns, machine guns, artillery, tanks, fucking military jets if you are rich enough. It would be a bloodbath that would rival the Eastern Front of WW2. Both sides of the political spectrum hate each other to the point that political violence is already happening (Berkley for example). The mix of pure hatred and the fully armed populace would equal fanatical fighting. Every city would become a Stalingrad. Every open field would become a Kursk. Every mountain would become the Alps in WW1.
Not to mention other nations would try to get involved to gain influence on both sides.

Also there is nothing wrong with American the people being armed.

-_- nice

Comedy

For you.

the biggest challenge of modern society is what gauge to plug your anus with

>other countries would support milita uprisings
>police would be devided because they are part of the communities which are split
>some cunt would nuke something because hes power hungry
>russia and china would invade to "settle the region" aka take over
>country would be divided up
>cities would mainly starve so practically anarchy
>no other country could handle the amount of refugees and no one would care that they all get slaughtered trying to flee.

>vota sign

Lol its still there, saw it coming down from Oregon about a month ago

NorCal and the PNW is pretty comfy, I miss it a lot

There should never be times of over-abundance, war should be small-scale but constant, populations should be kept small, and the people should be responsible for providing their own food. Wouldn't want to live in that world, but it'll stop people from becoming dopamine seeking degenerates.

>those gray spots?
Attempted ¡Yeb!Surge?

How do you know who is on your side? How do you know who to shoot?

What would an EU civil war look like?

Mosr niggers in the South would be pushed into a few counties that would be turned into American Bantu-stans (Dindu-stans?).

Hispanics would alternate between fighting along side each other, fighting against each other, and fighting with each other and the whites.

fpbp

Realistically it would be split upon racial lines, probably just hispanics fighting for their lebansraum, nogs are too lazy to take dissonance out of their own neighborhoods

That is the problem with a New American Civil War. It is more than two enemies. NeoCons VS Anarchists VS Democucks VS 1488ers VS 1776ers VS Communists VS foreign intervention etc... Alliances could be made but regardless it would be one giant shitshow.

John Deere probably won't cover warranty work on my tractor

Which just makes me think of the Spanish Civil war, specifically the difference between the left wing and the right wing. Franco was able to unify the right, while the left wanted democracy, and slaughtered themselves.

Cool someone to nerd about with about i5

i5 gets progressively better the farther north you goes. I right around where you see that vota sign is where i5 starts to look cool. I like the bridges in Sac and the farther you go north your jaw drops. Like right outside of redding is when you first get a site of shasta and right after redding is when you enter the best part of i5. God I want to go drive that again because it is such an awesome drive from redding to yreka.

The pass is pretty cool on the border but i5 is pretty boring in the Willamette valley. I did like the drive from medford through grants pass until roseberg though.

In terms of natural beauty in i5

Norcal > Central washington > Northern washington > southern Oregon > sourth washinton > willemette valley > centeral valley from sac down > socal

>the Pentagon runs the show but continues most of the institutions (presidency, congress) in name.
But that's what's already happening, user.

I am going to hope on a plane to the USA and just start killing everyone who I think looks like a commie.

Fuck that, were keeping it all. Even if the ground is red forever

With what?
>plane touches down on runway
*BOOM*
>Cletus can be heard saying "Fuck off, we're full!"

Niggers rioting and killing each other while blaming the white male.
Asians going guerrilla warfare.
White males going chemical warfare and sharting all over the public spaces with their mobility scooters.
Mexicans doing drugs while enjoying the show.

With the wildlife I bring to populate your country.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1501789/

(1970) John Calhoun analyzes the effects of heightened population density on rats and draws conclusions from this that are in line with human behavior.

He shows that when populations reach a certain level of density and too many of a group are in an area there arise a wide number of issues and behavioral changes. This was so significant that he coined the term, 'behavioral sink,' to describe these environments.

The effects include reductions in birth rates, reductions in maternal care for infants, failure to reach full term while pregnant, sexual deviation, cannibalism, frenetic overactivity, pathological withdrawal only emerging to eat, drink, and move about during the sleeping phases of other members of the population, and other such aberrant and harmful behaviors.

In an interview some years later he said, "[This is] a diagnosis now partly confirmed with scientific experiments with rats – for when they are placed in equally congested quarters, they exhibit the same symptoms of stress, alienation, hostility, sexual perversion, parental incompetence, and rabid violence that we now find in the Megalopolis."

Large cities cause psychosocial issues among the populace. These issues extend to birth rates, mental illness rates, suicide rates, the emergence of asocial behavior, mate choice, and other important factors of life. It is imperative that populations be spread out and moved away from the metropolis setup that they have been moving toward for some years. A more optimal solution to human settlement is the small town, the village, or small cities that place finite limits on their spread and their population - they are a necessity if one wishes to see the health of a people assured.

Can't wait. I miss IED hunting in Iraq. I need that high again.

>implying faggoty little koala bears, emus, and kangaroos could stand against the North American wildlife

>The Confederacy is nigger land
>Not physically removing all non-whites

Fuck you, prick, I'll live and die in Dixie.

What the fuck is wrong with Vermont

I live and breathe for the sole purpose of slaughtering communist.

It will be a civil war between the wildlife and the humans. All out civil war between all living things. I don't think you have any animals that can beat a crocodile though.

me climbing into the sock

kek. Nice.

Like this

A Syria-style clusterfuck with foreign actors propping up competing factions.

Could unironically cause a world war depending on what happens with our nukes.

>Russia training and giving weapons to rebels
>Having a taste of your own medicine
That would be fucking glorious

The right would massacre the left

Sauce please!

This is good.

Urbanites vs ruralites with astronomical casualty rates. Unless the cities got foreign aid they would destroy themselves in a month tops.

What if the state is split, Caesar's Civil War style

Thanks anons

Every state aside from maybe some of the flyover ones or Montana etc would split city vs country.

You're right fellow Californian. Even in the more polluted areas it still has a lot of beauty. Sadly though the state is basically the closest thing America has to a Soviet level incompetent bureaucracy.

>abbo hasnt had kentucky fried emu

other nations backing one side or the other with the end goal being control over america or a large decline in power, possibly just funding both sides and taking over, the outcome of the war is largely irrelevant when compared to the stuff that would be happening in the world due to other nations scrambling to increase their influence while america is tied up fighting itself

attack on titan season 2 is complete shit.

eh. the right would be smart enough to unify from the get go

the left would have the gangs/smuggling networks and the antifa/commie hierarchy ready to go but they would need to push out from the cities fast unless the deep state gives them a big hand in washignton. Most likely they would split faster than any right wing alliance would-if we would at all.
If Trump was still in power he would most likely be forced to side with the right or face complete isolation and coup. This would probably start off as "keeping the peace" but would eventually become clear

keep in mind there would have to be a serious spark for more than a few ten thousands on each side to go at it. If Trump is /ouguy/ then he could initiate it and still maintain world power status with the navy protecting from foreign intervention. But hey-maybe we'll get kike'd from the inside. Who knows.

Sup Forums should form a contingency plan. In the event of widespread civil war/bulkanization, we form a state within the US.

I mean shit it's what we've always wanted and taking over an island like we planned before is seeming less likely than actual war in the US at this rate.

NO FUCKING COMMIES OR CANADIANS ALLOWED

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2030584

>giving them dixie

Fuck off

or we take the initiative and take the whole country back. The whole Western world. Fuck balkanization and city state anarchy bullshit. I want to see our people in other solar systems by the end of the century. I don't want my kids living in some dystopian hellhole working for McMegaCorp Global Industries™ because we had to split along every fucking political line

oh look a mag. Mag is bomb.

It'll be a lot like the Latin American quagmire that never ends. There are too many different racial and ethnic groups for a true racial struggle to happen so instead you just have a vague class struggle with racial characteristics.

Basically middle class professionals and the elites constantly fighting an ultimately futile struggle against assorted darkies. No one calls it a race war and in a way it isnt, but the elites are clearly paler than the mob.

It's just as brutal and violent as any conflict but it's sporadic since no final victory will ever be achieved.

Consider that the current mess in venezuela and elsewhere in Latin America like the shining path in Peru and all that shit has been going on in some form or another for hundreds of years now.

Would you make a big girl you're waifu?