Happening threads = advanced shilling

Stop bumping happening threads. Shills are using them to distract you from actual issues and make Sup Forums look as schizo as possible to the increasing number of wandering redditors and the like who actually might join our side if not for the constant see through paranoid fear mongering.

>looking schizo and uninteresting to plebbiters

... what exactly is bad about that?
you probably have to go back.

it's about spreading the ideas, just like with t_d. pol has extended massively into reddit to the degree that reddit had to institute blatant censorship to shut it down

Yes, the "IT'S HAPPENING TOMORROW" threads are really fucking annoying.

Sure, if you have REAL evidence of something, then I guess go ahead.

The "vault7" shit was a really good example of this. But there are several of these threads every fucking day. The happening of course never happens, and the thread is gone so you can't ban the OP.

Mods, if future-happening threads are CLEARLY a bunch of horse shit, please crack down.

>it's about spreading the ideas

what? there are no "ideas" in happening threads.

>just like with t_d

that's not a fucking good thing you mongoloid

But it WILL happen tomorrow!

don't you want people to be woke? or do you want your secret clubhouse in the corner of the internet. Sup Forums is getting more and more attention regardless, I'd rather people start listening to the logical side of Sup Forums than the manic side.

I want you to stop being such a whiny faggot.

TIS HABBENING DRED NAU!

"woke"

Please don't use that fucking word. It's a word we use to mock niggerspeak you fucking newfaggot.

And my original point is the fucking same. There is nothing "woke" about a bunch of stupid made-up trash.

You are openly defending the shittiest of shitposts. Please leave.

It's definitely a psyop. Keeps people here addicted to the site and on edge.

You have to have an IQ below 70 to believe any of this stuff but there are plenty of folks here who fit that description

But the fact that it discourages normies isn't a bad thing

The only HAPPENING tomorrow will be in Anaheim at 8:30 MST.

I really wish I had been keeping track over the years of the number of times a specific date came and went with nothing whatsoever happening despite everyone here getting amped up

There have been at least 4 in April

I wonder how people like you actually function in the real world. Getting offended over lingo isn't a good sign

If sharks can eat large objects whole, why does San Jose always choke?

>I wonder how people like you actually function in the real world.

Cognitive dissonance.

Now get the fuck out.

kek

IT'S A PSYOP!! WE ARE BEING INVADED!!

I T I S H A P P E N I N G

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it will die down when nothing happens tomorrow.

Or, we get a happening.

No it won't, there are already several more dates queued up to fascinate you mental defectives

>Or, we get a happening.

OH MY GOD SOMETHING COULD BE HAPPENING

RUN INNAWOODS

Sup Forums can use its reach to help LePen but not if we drive away attention.

The person you are berating was agreeing with your point of view here fyi

Le Pen can't win in the same win as Geert could not win.

It is statistically impossible because all the cuckvoters for Mélenchon and Fillon will obviously vote Macron now.

We can hope otherwise

yes you can hope, but you know what?

It's not happening. OP related.