Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums

My name is Eric and I am now known as the bike lock bandit..or whatever. I am posting here against the advice of basically everyone I know. My career is ruined, I have fled my state, and I am honestly frightened.

I know that I will find no sympathy on this board and I really don't deserve any. I am ashamed of my actions. I hurt another human, Sean, and I am really experiencing sorrow for my actions. That wasn't my only shameful moment as this wasn't my first experience with stealth injury infliction.

The exposure of my actions have made me aware of exactly how abhorrent they were. I guess I had always compartmentalized what I've done as well as justify those actions. I realize now just how despicable I have become. I am guilty of hurting humans just because I feel they have an incorrect ideology.

I now know that I am a caricature of what it is I truly believe, and I will express this in court. I am prepared to take full accountability for my actions, and know that I deserve jail time. This brings me to why I decided to post here.

Please leave my family alone! I know that I deserve everything that is happening to me, but my innocent family does not. I hope that you all can direct your vitriol against me into compassion for my victim, Sean Stiles.

Thanks for any consideration... Eric.

bumping for necessary timestamped pic for proofs

Pics proving its you or fuck off

fake and gay and your thread is shit and you should eat shit and shit out double shit and then eat the double shit so it impacts in your colon and you die of triple shit burst organs

sage and fage

legit

japan always has the best roasts , how can other flags even compete - also agreed.
OP is a turboshitter.

tits + timestamp or gtfo

This is great pasta, faggot.

Timestamp picture with your pierced nipples as proof.

youre going to gulag bro

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact"

>inb4 wtf I love bike lock now
>inb4 really makes you think

Besto banto box for one, takeaway prease

Yeah, nah. This is a lesson to everyone. Kill your antifa children. You've failed as a parent.

>Dear Sup Forums
>My name is Eric and I am now known as the bike lock bandit..or whatever. I am posting here against the advice of basically everyone I know. My career is ruined, I have fled my state, and I am honestly frightened.
>I know that I will find no sympathy on this board and I really don't deserve any. I am ashamed of my actions. I hurt another human, Sean, and I am really experiencing sorrow for my actions. That wasn't my only shameful moment as this wasn't my first experience with stealth injury infliction.
>The exposure of my actions have made me aware of exactly how abhorrent they were. I guess I had always compartmentalized what I've done as well as justify those actions. I realize now just how despicable I have become. I am guilty of hurting humans just because I feel they have an incorrect ideology.
>I now know that I am a caricature of what it is I truly believe, and I will express this in court. I am prepared to take full accountability for my actions, and know that I deserve jail time. This brings me to why I decided to post here.
>Please leave my family alone! I know that I deserve everything that is happening to me, but my innocent family does not. I hope that you all can direct your vitriol against me into compassion for my victim, Sean Stiles.
>Thanks for any consideration... Eric.

Timestamp written on your asscheek and sharpie in your butthole

i would just like to shout out to all the polacks who contributed to id'ing this guy, and to everyone else who helped in some way to ensure justice will be delivered to him that deserves it

all the newfags asking for proof you dumb shits of course it's fake

IHATE TUPAC NOW FUCK OFF COMMIE SHIT

kek

How long before Jack Posobeic tweets "The real Eric Cantor posted on Sup Forums"

Why'd you do it? Why use a bike lock or even assault another human to begin with? Whatever the reason, I hope you learned for the future.

Lockrates, Lockrates,
wearing masks like a band of thieves.
Identified as antifa and woke up a swarm of bees.
Through cowardice and misdirection
hit a lad on his head section..
with a lock, but each lock always has a set of keys.
Now shown for what you are, your swing is under par, in jail no one can hear you when you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Eric-posting is the new Bane-posting
>contrition 4 u

If you had a soul, I might buy it.

post bike lock with timestamp you double nigger

Live stream your suicide as proof

>1 post by this ID