Where did it all awry?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/search/bill nye
dailymotion.com/video/x3k1ymn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When we stopped going to church

Bill "If you're a white guy, you should die" Nye

This literally makes me want to deny evolution out of spite

because gender is by definition a social construct. what he said in the 90s is also based on imaginary science

damn they are desperate

When Millenials started worshiping a comedian posing as a scientist

SJW's, LQBTWYZÄÖ+,s, #BLM. Greatest American inventions of our times.

I get the same feeling Tbh

>going to increasing lengths to please SJW faggots

Bill Nye is probably two years away from tearfully breaking down in court on statutory rape charges.

Bill "Anti-science Guy" Nye

This, now there's really no church worth going back to. It's up to each individual now. Study and live it.

Yeah fuck these science nerds, people worship them like a religion

i'm a biomed engineer and i've had a hobby of reading evolutionary biology books and articles for years and i'm getting the same feeling

1990s was when sanity was just starting to fizzle out.
2017, it's all gone now. There is no hope left.

he never said the first one, check youtube. please stop spreading fake news

Half of the goddamn gender war argument is just pedantic bullshit because people are afraid to say 'sex'. Sex is determined by the XX or XY chromosomes.

If you have some other genetic disease or mutation so your hormones aren't made normally, or cell division doesn't occur normally so your organs don't develop right, or your brain is fucked up from genetic or environmental conditions and/or your hormones are fucked up... Well that sucks, and it's a disease. The least damaging way to fix it is probably to match your XY chromosomes, not the way you 'feel'. Your first course of care should be match how you feel to your actual sex. And also #1: Ignore fucking 'gender norms' which is just a load of arbitrary bullshit anyway, but also don't be a tryhard faggot trying to do something you're uncomfortable doing or not suited to.

On the other hand, my goal might be harder to acheive than I thought. Changing how people 'feel' is hard and most psychologists won't put in the time. Better to prescribe hormone therapy and cut off their organs so they can't breed if they ever change their minds, and the hormones will make them suicidal and fuck up their bodies so they don't live long.
I don't even know if I'm sarcastic. I have trans friends but they're not scared enough of modern medicine, which is still a quack show.

>There's no life after death but there's 100000000 genders
Kill yourself Bill, and cry more when Satan shoves his hot lava molten dildos in your ass and mouth for all eternity.

#1 retarded thing about progressive theories on gender:

"The male-female categorization is bad, because categorization is oppressive! Here is a new categorization system, it is good!"

After the semantics of the word gender went from a synonym for biological sex to describing social structures exclusively. This is the way the word was originally used to describe humans.

With the murder of David Reimer.

>He believes in God and Satan and angels and shit

Which episode is it if you watched it?

don't get all worked up, it's the definition.
gender refers to the social roles, not the biology. for instance, women having longer hair is part of their gender, not biology.
don't get angry at the definition, be angry at institutions that define male and female by the roles they have.
chromosomes have nothing to do with gender, but all with sex.

This is a half truth.
The problem was not stopping going to church.
The problem we didn't punished self-destructive and and degenerate acts, we didn't replaced religious values with reason and logic, we replaced them with tolerance and acceptance, both create weakness and allows fuckheads to roam freely.

Leave me alone Bill

There's no such thing as nonbinary

>i'm a biomed engineer
is it a good field? it seems interesting to me.

Seriously, Bill gets all anal about creationalists (who granted, are misinformed and stupid) and then spouts out degenerate shit like this that's just as scientifically false as denying evolution. At least creationalists support the nuclear family and aren't degenerate, even if they are incredibly misinformed.

I do this with weed.

Evolution is a myth created as a tool to make us believe that we're all the same. I'm sure that you can figure out who's behind it on your own.

Hello fellow BME. How does it feel to know you are the best engineering field and are qualified to do most other engineer's jobs as well?

>he refuses to realize that not believing is what got us into this mess

Even normies think Bill has gone off the deep end.

this entire thing is like a /new/ nightmare greentext. if only we had known how bad things would get.

TRIGGLR, ON THE OTHER HAND
tumblr.com/search/bill nye

lmao

Lack of belief didn't screw things up, believing in bad things did.

Government and marxism is just another god that people worship.

>implying even Tumblr likes it

pic related

>science man
so what did he discovered or created?

Dear God. I've never been on tumblr before desu. That formatting is atrocious

And then there's:
>Reblog if you were validated by Bill Nye
>It bothers me to see how many people are saying stuff like “I thought Bill Nye was supposed to be the science guy, he’s buying into this SJW cuck libtard stuff! Science says there are only two genders!” in response to Bill Nye covering gender and sexuality on Bill Nye Saves the World.…Like, did they even listen to what he said? Have they read any peer-reviewed literature about the subject? Is their understanding of “gender” limited to a middle school understanding of X and Y chromosomes? (not posting that entire word salad)
>PFFT. “Bill Nye the SJW Cuck”, if that’s the most creative thing they can come up with, no wonder they can’t wrap their heads around the gender spectrum. Really though, I know Youtube Comments are awful most of the time but antisemitism, transphobia and just lots of unpleasantness within three comments is concerning even for that. What the fuck?
>Seeing someone who played such a huge role in my adolescents confirm that the way I feel about my gender isn’t just my mind playing tricks on me but legitimate science and fact is real nice
>come the fuck on. really? Why spread this around with such malicious intent. y'all are nasty for being so hateful and rude. chill out for like 2 seconds and realize you're literally not the Most Important people on this planet. People who are different from you do exist, you don't have to be a fucking prick and discredit them and their existence just because you don't understand it.
>There's no fucking reason for all the hate. If you don't agree with it, keep it to yourself. It doesn't affect you. If you're cis and straight, you don't really have a say against this. It's not your life or who you are and you have no right to make decisions for other people or make fun of them for who they are. No. Right. Period.
>when the president doesnt believe in climate change so u gotta make your own netflix series to educate everyone

Does anyone know which episode from Bill Nye the Science Guy is in the first screen shot?

I'm not sorting through 100 episodes.

This is the whole website in a nutshell anyway.

Okay, but THE PICTURE IS OF FUCKING CHROMOSOMES AND HE IS TALKING ABOUT 'GENDER" NOT 'SEX'

Therefore it proves my point about no one wanted to call 'sex' SEX because it is SEX and that is a naughty word. SO let's call it gender all the time and pretend it's the same thing, even though it fucking isn't.

Okay, but sex determines a lot of shit about you. Like if you can compete with men in weight lifting, or most other sports.

Like if you can carry a child to term, or have mood swings every month, or will spend half of your work day talking to people instead of doing anything productive.

I'm aware of the reputation. I just never bothered looking at it

this
we replaced old religion with new religion masquerading as science

>implying people who have no respect for science and reason arent degenerate
kek. most people want a nuclear family. creationists arent special. honestly theyre not even degenerate. just retarded in every sense of the word. you cant be degenerate if you never progressed in the first place.

Evolution is actually super redpilled. It put race realism on scientific grounds, gave us eugenics, etc. Also evolutionary psychology is very much clashing with postmodernism right now.

"Cisgender," I still can't believe such a retarded word exists. I wonder how many people even know it does? Like if I pulled 100 random people off the street, one-by-one, and asked them, how many do you suppose could give you the correct definition? I feel like it's not a lot, because it's mostly a word confined to special snowflakes on various social media shitholes.

Without a religion to worship, people will turn to the media.

Lack of believing in provably good things has lead to provably bad things.
Citation: The last 4,000 years compared to just 150 years of cultural revolution

He's an actor OP, he has a bachelors in mechanical engineering, no job in that field which he got a degree in, he's not a biologist, no degree in that field and he does no work in that field either. You don't need a degree in a field to work in it, but he doesn't do any sort of biology. That makes him an actor. Give him a script written by scientists for a show, mix together baking soda and vinegar for the show, then over 20 years later you can give him a different script or show.

>Evolution is a myth created as a tool to make us believe that we're all the same

kek, evolution is proof we are different

lovely

Fully agree with your greentext. You anons can either be allies or you can shut the fuck up.

It is not about the mythology. It is about the philosophy.
Most people are sheep, as that is the nature of social creatures. If we are neither shepherded by the church, nor our parents, then we will be shepherded by the media and the education system.
In this way, in a couple generations, we go from intellectual artists to degenerate party-goers.

No you idiot, birds are the same, bears are the same, but birds and bears are different species. That's how categories work, there are only categories for different species, and no subcategories. There is a greater category though, which is animals, the subcategories, like birds and bears and humans, but no more subcategories beyond that.

I really don't mind this, it just means the rise of more far-right conservatism so the left can carry on doing this if they want.

Galapagos islands were a myth too, all those birds were the same species of bird.

this. they want to murder white males. white women will get on their knees for the people of color and islam but us men have to die.

This is actually what I have noticed has become of me.

After watching that Ice Cream video, I'm starting to think Russia has a point with that anti-faggot shit.

The first pic is fake.
dailymotion.com/video/x3k1ymn
About 9 minutes in.

It's amazing how easily fooled you all are.

When a black person was elected president.

Do you want a fucking prize for quoting the entire thread or something, fuccboi?

evolution specifically fucking says we're all different. it implies no race is equal or the same. it says gender is unequal. there's no equality or equity in evolution. liberals are anti-science and have hijacked college to curb actual real research. all data shows niggers and spics are below whites and asians and that's totally inline with evolution.

if anything creationism is what allows these fucking people to get away with everybody is equal. why everybody equal cause christcucks say so. nowhere does nature say everybody is equal

Only god can save us now

No, proving you idiots wrong is prize enough.

No matter your beliefs, God is realer than the shit he's preaching.

He gets money by going for the millennial crowd.

Bill Nye is a scientist like how Dr. Phil is a doctor.

He said race is not real one time though, that is what I was talking about. He doesn't understand how biologists use categories, he was saying that the category of race doesn't exist. Do we not categorize polar bears to be different from black bears?

Saved, but I'll pretend I don't know it's from tumblr.

Learn your lesson, Science is the all knowing being of knowledge and truth, and his prophet Bill Nye (Changed Climates be Upon Xim) is infallible and will guide you to be enlightened and forward thinking .

Fall in line.

That pic. Jesus bloody fucking fuck. Are the folks looking a the telly so unable to recognize any threat to them-selves?

Just what I was thinking.

>2024
>After President DRUMPF's first term he was voted out of office in favor of SAY IT WITH ME, PRESIDENT CHELSEA CLINTON
>since then I've been federally forced to go to an illegal mexican doctor's office where he checked my privilege by castrating my genitals
>he gave me a 800 page manual called "ObamaGenders" and instructed me to choose whichever new gender I wanted from the SCIENTIFICALLY-COMPILED list of known genders
>afterwards, i report to the Job Center for my mandatory daily 16 hours of unpaid Community Service which I must serve because due to being unemployed (I'm too Privileged to be considered for any kind of actual paying job)
>finally I get off and can go to McWendy King and use my meager Food Coupon to purchase a federally-approved FEWD consisting of one roachburger and a handful of HEALTHY, ALL-NATURAL seasalt sticks
>while I'm eating an Antifa group walks into the restaurant and singles me out for my white skin
>they strike me in the forehead with a baseball bat, repeatedly screaming that i'm a fascist nazi and they can't tolerate my intolerance
>stumble back home, blood clouding my vision, and sit down in my Lazy-Zhir recliner
>turn on my Telescreen and watch Steven Colbert on the Late Show
>he informs me that Nazism is gripping the planet and alt-right white racist nationalists in Iran have shoahed over 6 million jews this month alone and that's why President Clinton has bravely bombed dozens of targets today, saving us from nazi fascist regime in Iran
>lose consciousness, not sure for how long
>wake up again sometime in the middle of the night
>Ron Paul is on an informercial selling REAL GOLD COINS
>he stares long and hard at me, almost as if he's looking directly at me through the tv set
>he whispers, "You could have stopped it."

You can't prove 2017 Bill Nye is right, so you're reduced to nitpicking a JPG.

>500 BC
>Left handism is now considered normal
>Where did it all go wrong t plebian

Our understanding of human gender advanced, thats it. With advanced knowledge we were able to discard notions that arent true or are debunked.

If there are only two genders, how are females(males) real? Checkmate

Not the original user who you replied to, but I'll put it like this; It's sort of a vanilla flavored degree, biomed engineering. Imagine it like a gen ed degree that mashes up engineering coursework and biology.

The trick is to specialize while you're doing undergrad work. Involve yourself on projects if possible, get to know your professors, and pick a USABLE minor. Ill be finishing up my degree and moving on to a MBA, or who knows, maybe my masters, all in 5 years. Since no one really hires us, you have to make yourself stand out. Hope that helps a little

please tell me you at least used a script instead of autistically clicking every post number in this thread up until this point, regardless of whether or not they were saying anything that you refuted in your post? i don't want to believe that someone that autistic can manage breathing and using a computer at the same time

I first noticed "SJWism" really staring to take off in 2011 around the time Occupy Wall Street happened. I also remember around that same time was Duke Nukem Forever's release and games journalists bitching about the alien "rape" and capture the babe or whatever if was called and I remember being surprised anyone gave a shit about it, particularly within gaming which had always had a laissez-faire attitude about that kind of stuff prior to DNF. Of course, we all know how THAT developed.

I don't think it was coincidence that this was all in the leadup to the 2012 elections. I think after the initial failure of Obama to turn us into a comfortable European social democracy/end US imperialism in the middle east/bring about convenient and high-quality universal health care/start the United Federation of Planets/Make Anime real/ect (((they))) just needed something to circle the wagons around and I guess being insufferable shitlibs was it and the fire they started has only gotten worse since.

it started a bit earlier for me, with the Penny Arcade "Dickwolves" controversy. opened my eyes to a ton of shit I'd never known about before.

and you're half-right about the reasoning, but you need to understand that all this shit just encourages "feeling >= reasoning", and once you get people to believe that, you can brainwash them to feel however you want, and then easily control their actions (and voting patterns).