Globalist Insider

What would you like to know about the New World Order, Anonymous? And let's be candid: I will not lie or hold back any information pertaining to your question, because even if you told everybody, who will believe you?

It burns when I pee

Why has everything sped up over the past year? Drawing a lot of attention to yourselves.

How do you guys intend to suppress all o the massive amount of information freely available and the start o people awaking to the reality of the world?

How do you balance anarchy and pacifism?

Ok I will take the bait.

what's your ultimate plan for NWO

>1 post by this ID
>12 minutes ago

whys that

That's a good comic. Actually it's the subtitle of the second collection of Wormwood: Gentleman Corpse. About a demonic worm that possesses corpses and operates like a person. Off the wall but fun

Because it's already done.

We don't plan to suppress anything, only change the response to such things.

Both are outdated systems designed to topple from the sword's edge.

The NWO is simply one part of our plan, but for it we will destroy the Aryan race, create a new race of humans through an act of false evolution, comprised of all races, and finally enslave them.

I'm very busy.

Show us the aliens or fuck off.

Role-playing faggot.

What the fuck do I do?

By what mechanism will you enslave them

And when they all disagree to be enslaved?

Is it ultimately good or bad?

G..guys? Where are all the April 265th threads? The board was full of them now I don't see any. Are we being slid?

LARP

slide thread

I can assume no proofs will be given?
Tell us about the jews position in the global elite.
When will you openly worship lucifer?
Is the Pope a jew or controlled or what? How long till the world's religions merge?
TIA

Im thinking Larp but Ill bite.
What is the end game of the NWO who is in charge

Who is Lord Mitreya ?

Is God real?

Is the Earth flat or round?

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R
If you're real can you put an old image of linetrap before s/he did pr0n on my phone to prove yourself. You have the tools and power. But you're a LARPer.

Stop resisting.

Along with our greatest ally, and thanks to the integrity of the news agencies and their reporters, it's been possible for us to devise a plan with which we may even further bond America with her own greatest ally, the Nation of Israel. For the last number of years Israel and America have partnered in developing new technologies, cures for diseases and feats of physics the world will call "miraculous." Israel will set the stage. Israel will cure diseases and end world hunger. The very fabric of reality will bow its knee to Israel and be willing slaves. They will want to practice the religion we give to them. They will think how we think, about things we think about. And we will reward them with entertainment.

For whom?

how do we stop you? :^)

>inb4 simple "you cant xD"

Humanity mostly.

I'm jewish, what do you mean stop resisting?

We don't exist if you're dead.

Who is a human and why?

Is the the Rothschild/Vatican really in charge?
Is there an afterlife?

How can I maximize the number and power of my descendants?

Get into hospital equipment sales.

Diversion.
You aren't even in real life.

>We don't exist if you're dead.
2deep4me

So the Quantum Computer is the messiah the Jews are waiting on? The abomination that causes desolation?

Prove you're not a larper. Tell me about:
> Boarding school
> Management consulting
> Dominating others

>You aren't even in real life.
is the matrix real to some extent?

Can this understanding be used to create arbitrary objects?

How are these men and woman going to cope with the rape. Will there be cures for hair lose and aging? Will we be immortal kids ? I'm just asking because I want to be young forever and not worry about stuff like disease and aging. I want to live a rock n roll lifestyle with no consequences knowing that all is right in the world. I dont want to have to bow or be disrespected by lower forms of human degeneracy... Is the NWO working on new trends to counteract the rape culture that has become club life? Will the jews get to finally persecute these latinos/niggers for their rape and theft crimes?

I want to get pitch black drunk with my girlfriend/wife and never worry about us being raped. Is there going to be special cautionary tales to ensure our existence as a loving couple? Please..

If this isn't real life then why do you wish to control the not real people in this not real life?

Hospital equipment sales? I dont want to be anywhere near sick people...Please tell me you are joking

The people that aren't a part of the global elite. I have my suspicions they're transhuman to an extent. Will the non-elite be even worse off? Will they at least be strongly indoctrinated and controlled to a degree where they think they're happy? Kinda like the Matrix and their first attempt at creating a virtual society.

Muh nigga

If you do end up ruling over us can you make sure I am stupid as fuck and don't know I am a slave? I think I have come to appreciate the stupid people on this planet they just are so happy all the time :)

Seconding this. If you guys are so special, why the fuck do you want us. If you could have 1 partner that can just shapeshift, then what the fuck are we even doing here wasting your precious space and getting in your way. Why not literallyjust nuke everything and start from scratch. Id like to die quick and painless than have to be living in fear of torture or enemies that are jealous and resentfull

Oi nigger. Where's my linetrap? Ffs.

Is anyone spared from the jewry?

Tits or gtfo larping faggot

>I will not lie or hold back any information

Okay you dick muncher.. What is the next big event the globalists have in store.

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION WAS HITLER OUR SAVIOR AND RIGHT OR WAS HE WRONG?

Who are you descendants?

Not quite, but your reasoning is sound. The next Prime Minister will be the Jewish people's Mashiach. With quantum computing, and other fields of interest, Abba will perform many signs.

Would it matter? Let's play-pretend. A portal opens in front you. On the other side? A bright neon sign which reads "True Reality." Everyone there is happy. So you step through. You're in a new place just as real as the one you left, and everyone - even the Science here - says this is True Reality. Is it? You can't really be sure. How do you know it's not simply the System producing the experience of the portal, and that the "True Reality" you experienced isn't just another layer of control? It doesn't matter because it's unprovable either way. I will say this though: none of you will ever wake up.

Do you believe that marriage to one person is possible? Could we as humans achieve shape shiting abilities and keep our forms for as long as we so choose without a price?

Id love if me and my wife could literally become anything. We want to be 3 year olds fucking?Boom. We want to be teenage aliens? Boom. We want to change our sexes? Boom. Is that going to be possible?

Will things get easier and safer? Life used to be so easy and now its just a massive bullshit act where people are really getting hurt. I cant deal with this brutality. Please reverse time so these people can all have their lives back. Amen.

What's going on in Antarctica?

L I N E T R A P
ALSO CHECKING YOUR DOOBLES

THIS

> Who are you descendants?
My begotten children. How do I have a massive number, and ensure they get rich?

More importantly, what is the nature of true reality? (Outside the system)

Most importantly, PROVE YOU'RE FOR REAL

PLEASE WHAT IS TRUE REALITY WHAT IS THE MEANING TO LIFE? AM I JUST A SACK OF MEAT THAT DIES THEN ROTS THEN WHATS THE POINT?

How many realities have I transferred to at this point?

In the beginning, Anonymous, G-d made man. From man we receive the concept of "human." Human is the quality or virtue of being man. What is the virtue of a man? It is Divinity, because the sparks of Divinity created us. We, the Jews. The others were not formed by the Great One, but through evil powers. Humans will always be loved and protected. But animals will be animals.

Because we want a world of our own.

"Jewry" is the power of G-D, which permeates through all things, sustaining creation. Even in you.

So if none of us are even real, then what's the point of wiping out a nonexistent race and enslaving nonexistent people?

A world of your own, but if you were created by god and we weren't then why do we have this world now? And what is true reality when we die?

Avi is that you?

How do you know that what you know isn't part of the simulation? Maybe you are the slaves to an unseen master?

Why would anyone "worship" Lucifer? Whenever I think about it I can't help but imaging Satan laughing his ass off and saying "those fucking idiots are actually doing it; their damning themselves to hell for a handful of shekels. HAHAHA! What a bunch of fucking imbeciles. I can't believe that they actually think I like them... I just can't, it's too stupid."

A world of our own.

Shut the fuck up shlomo

>why do we have this world now?
Have it in what way?

The pro-Russian shilling on pol has gotten really weird lately.

SAGE

Don't listen to this asshole. Satan is fiction. Jews dont believe in it, we believe in g-d, the almighty.

why wont we wake up?
why do you care to communicate with us?
what information are you willing to actually share that is helpful?
what is the weakest point in your system?
Was trump co-opted or always in the lie?

OP is a faggot

>How do you know that what you know isn't part of the simulation?
We don't. You simply can not. But what we do know is more than you know, and Daath is power. Knowledge is the portal through which we open the Gates.

Teach us some cool magic tricks

seriously, I wanna learn to teleport

Well we are here and not totally enslaved yet (I would argue we are 9-5 jobs state raises kids history we know is false), but why don't you share this world and make it a place for everyone why the intent to destroy and enslave?

'true reality' might matter, if it matters to you.
Why enslave anyone here further if this weren't a true reality??
And what is in antarctica?? toroid structures in nature give me a guess but I think this will be my only chance to get any info regarding that.

How do I wake up? Is there an easy way? I feel like maybe this last question isn't one I should be asking you of all people. Would a few waking up have any effect on you if it did happen? What's the point of enslavement anyway?

He's a larper but I'm not.

Low frequency high finance user here.

This was Trump always part of the plan has he been co-opted or is he actually against you?

"life" is a thoughtform of this God-creature. Consciousness is actually connected and concepts of time/space/symbols/etc are not real but rather very convincing illusions, most of which are very hard to escape, but not impossible. If you try hard enough you can indeed escape them and I mean tangibly, with noticeable effects to your reality. Notice things in your reality, you'll be able to predict the future, communicate telepathically, see/locate objects that are nowhere close to you, live old scenes of your life, etc. You must first develop a strong sense of self though, but in a way such that you do not lose the ability to wander out of it. Remember you need to be able to distinguish when a thought comes up, that which is of your "own conception", and that which has arrived from "outside".

But you sir, OP, if you are who you claim you are, you are not special, you did not achieve consciousness by yourself. You were granted it. You were thought these things from a young age and never had to go through the struggle of learning it. You and everything you stand for will crumble, the world is waking up, and if you spared yourself of some dastardliness for a while and allowed yourself to enter the true collective mind-space instead of hiding in your shell, you'd feel it.

GTFO with those fake bonds nigga, seen you post that shit months ago

I instantly respect you more than OP

You ever wonder how much money's out there?

It's a lot. There's also a lot more of the various precious metals floating around.

When's the next economic crash? I'm guessing this summer, but I can see next summer too.

How do you intend to deal with the ones who have reached enlightenment?

Banking user is the world really about grabbing the most money or is there an end-game to all this war/regime change or is it just to get as much money as possible?

Do you know about the duality of the story?

אל is ʾĒl and who is El?

Show me the fake ones. I have the real ones.

I've made threads before, search low frequency high finance in the archives.

will you be using ethereum as a tool?

>But what we do know is more than you know,
How do you know that you know more then us? For all you know you were simply the first to be manipulated and given a false narrative, and then they used you to manipulate others with a different narrative. They tell you that your special and chosen, and they let you in on all their "secrets" (read: fabrications) and in exchange you do whatever they want.

If there is one thing I have noticed about smart people, it is that they always think they are the smartest person in the world. It wouldn't be had to use this character flaw to ones own advantage. All you'd have to do is tell them they are special in some way and that they have a super secret assignment that only they can complete. "Geniuses" practically cum if you stroke their egos the right way... This is a very, very easy flaw to manipulate.

Ra.

Again, my question remains. Will there be cures for micro penises, hair loss, old age? The trends these teenagers are setting are kind of making it hard to keep someone in love with me.

I don't know user, I think a trip to The Foundation For The Study Of Cycles is in order for you though.

Most people are in it for power and money, it's just that peace is often as profitable as war and people are naturally afraid to shift the balance of power because that's when things get uncertain and plans are often BTFO'd.

can you give me proof and photos of some globalist shit?

Thank you

So there isn't a NWO plan to RFID chip everyone and enslave the world?

can you give me proof and photos of some globalist shit?

will Francis be the last Pope?

>why wont we wake up?
We won't let you.
>why do you care to communicate with us?
Entertainment.
>what information are you willing to actually share that is helpful?
What would you like to know about?
>what is the weakest point in your system?
It's nice to think such a long worked effort is flawless, but if I had to pick one area if concern it would be our Zionist friends.
>Was trump co-opted or always in the lie?
They never know it's a lie.

We want a world of our own.

The trueness of reality is subjective. Reality is like mugger. Everyone around the woman whose purse he snatches will see him, only they will each see a slightly different version. One person remember seeing him having a mustache, and another clean shaven. This is true with reality. We want a world of our own.

They never know they're doing wrong.

No, but we will be using the blockchain.

Those are screenshots, prove it

Send me 20k on Paypal

[email protected]

You're welcome user. Have a million billion dollars.

Nice and vague, lame as shit

Trust me guys, Im super important illuminati dude

Here's how you know:

We know the truth, you will never know, hurr durr mystical Google Prophet

Timestamp some cool shit

Shill, markets are rigged, stfu and stop promoting money. You are burdening these people with even more walls in front of where they really want/need to go, making promises that money will take them there