>Walking along, see the Fuhrer and his entourage
>He looks at me
>Smile at him, wave and say
Hi, Hitler!
>He waves back
>I feel happy the rest of the day

>ywn experience this level of /comfy/

beautiful story

Eastern germans were Soviet cucks, not true Germans fucktard. The AK design was created by a man that fought against the Nazis

Say what you want about the Russians, but they are pretty good at making machines that can handle abuse. My biggest beef with German engineering is how sensitive and fragile everything is

i recognize those water stains. this is a pole banner you got at a gun show. you made a post on /k/ and everyone shit on you there too. these niggers are right, you're a walking contradiction. get a real german or at least an american weapon you faggot

>ALL GERMAN DESIGNED GUNS ARE INFERIOR TO MY SLAV KALASHNIKOV WITH FILTHY EASTERN GERMAN MAGAZINES REEEEEE

This is what he thinks of you, just disappointment...

Sorry if I wanted something
>DURABLE

You're a yank, get an AR15, lots of commies got slotted with that design

Pepsi lives matter

Pepsi lives matter
youtu.be/WozOcwrrZyQ

>IT'S DURABLE SO IT'S GOOD GUYS, HA HA

I'm sure a big metal pole is really durable, functions when wet, functions when muddy, functions when on fire.
But, it's just a fucking pole, I'd rather have a Gewehr 41 M than a fucking pole, and the Gewehr 41 M (Because I'm sure you're unaware) is a piece of shit.

>durable
from the pristine look of the barrels finish and unmarred wood furniture it looks like you barely even shoot that slavshit. what kind of megafaggot has an AK rangequeen
>the kind that still hasnt properly mounted his nazi memorabilia

>doxing yourself

Believe me, if I could find some more German guns, I would. I am saving up for a luger. They are just so expensive.

It is unfortunately true. German WW2 guns outside the STG44 (limited use), MP40 (very limited range), and the MG42 (noboy else in the world had anything comparable) were belong average compared to the allies. Fighting the US when the US soldiers had Garands and the Germans largely had 98k carbines still massively hurt them.

what?

>it will never happen to you

You know that AK, had a lot of inspiration from STG.
If Natsoc Germany, would've lived, they would've produced this gun.

commies ended up copying the idea of a lighter weight bullet with the Russian 5.45 and the AK74 series

Buy a Colt LE6920 if you're cheap, build your own if you're good. Fuck off with this commie gun and the commie cartridge. 5.56 is for patriots.

>Glock 29

my wrists hurt just looking at it. when i shoot 10mm i stick to full sized models.

>not blacking out your info on the concealed carry card

Only on outside appearance and role filled by the gun, internal components speaking, the AK resembles a m1 carbine more than a stg.

DLET THIS

Sure

Are you fuckin serious

5'7
230lbs
No wonder you need a gun you fat fuck.

Click the check box next to your post with the image and then click the delete button at the bottom of the page you fat retard.

>eyes brown
>hair black
>MUH WHITE RACE

On this day, you were a fucking moron.

Type your social security number into the options box and write "deletthis" into the name field

oh it's too late

Why expose yourself like that?

>East "Germans"

You mean slav rape-babies?

report this post

you're a retard tho lol

This is a great thread to fuck this up in

The morbidly obese don't deserve to live

i'm sending swat team to your house now

dude, why...

This has to be a fucking joke, or something you got off the internet. I am hard-pressed to believe someone would be retarded enough to dox themselves.

Sorry, sorry, I meant type your social in the name field and "deletthis" in the options.

what did gary mean by this?!!?

I've got a bridge to sell you bro

I wanna say a faux dox is a genius way of derailing a thread but there are no other sizes of that image.

He may actually be this retarded.

delet

OP don't think I forgot that digits were rolled for you to cum on your nazi banner in the other thread; or that you fagged out. why are you so concerned with honoring a piece of cloth while you disrespect hitlers ghost with your patrician weapon?

top jej

Hang yourselves

Pfft.

You really fucked up, Bradley.

Holy cow.
How is possible thata a gun carrier is this retarded?

Oh giggity, I get to use something I thought was useless.

The Germans did create semi-automatic rifles that were fairly successful and useful, the Gewehr 41 W and Gewehr 43. But they still, for the most part, used Kar98ks, seems stupid on paper. But it was entirely based on their doctrine of war.

The point of their rifleman was not the focus of the army, so developing a semi-auto rifle to improve their riflemen early on was no concern, they realised in may be useful to have an developed the Gewehr 41 and Gewehr 43, but the Kar98k was still used by the majority of the army.

And that's all down to doctrine.
In most armies the MG is the support unit, rifles are the main force, MG can provide suppressive fire and cover areas for the riflemen, but it's not the main focus.

The Germans, however, realised how useful MGs could be, in the German army riflemen were the support, they provided covering fire for the MG, they carried ammo and barrels for the MG. A team's entire combat effectiveness was down to the MG, MG out of ammo? The team was considered no longer combat effective.

Just like the Germans moved away from the more high power pistols like the C96 and moved to lighter decent models like the P38 and the Luger, the point of war is not to give your boys the best possible gun, it is to give them the most purpose fit gun. And for German infantry in most engagements, the most purpose fit gun was the Kar98k.
Also, it had a slightly longer effective firing range than the M1 grand, so I wouldn't say one is entirely better than the other.

>5.07
>230 lbs
>brown hair black eyes
>USA
Is it a typical burger poster?

I WON'T CUM ON IT YOU FUCK

I guess if you want it for keepsake get the Luger, but if I was ever going to buy a rifle I'd buy one that'll be useful, as in a modern rifle.

If I was allowed automatic weaponry might look into AUG, NZ army is trying to get rid of them so they might be going cheap here currently.

yes

Does anybody else use this site, is it biased?

plato.stanford.edu/contents.html

We're getting trolled by a /k/ meme

You're really, really lucky that the infamous neo-nazi Bradley Christian Lester was in your thread to save it; what a waste

Usually we're a little smarter than to dox ourselves on Sup Forums, usually.

>Newport News
Well carrying a gun might be the only good choice you made today

Oh please.
>Gas operated
>Long Piston
>Intermediate cartridge

The most important innovation of Stg was it's cartridge.
It's also why it didn't have enough impact on the war - they didn't manage to produce enough guns and bullets.

I'm not saying, that Russians copied Stg - they took it and improved.
And fucking Schmeisser was working for them.

Stg 4 was a first version. AK47 was a much improved 2nd version.
If you know product lifecycle it makes complete sense.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/03/14/designed-ak-47/

Whoever the fuck you are, Brad, thanks for shitting up my thread.

I swear, EVERY FUCKING THREAD I POST MY BANNER IN AUTOMATICALLY FUCKING SOMEHOW BECOMES A SHITPOSTING APOCOLYPTIC FUCKED SITUATION WHERE SOMETHING RETARDED HAPPENS. EVERY. LITERAL. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME. EITHER THERE IS AN ARGUMENT, OR SOMEONE POSTS SOMETHING INCREDIBLY FUCKED, OR SOME FUCK LITERALLY DOXXING THEM SELF. HOLY FUCK. EVERY TIME. THIS BANNER LITERALLY GENERATES SHIT THREADS EVERY TIME.