EL CHAPO AND MEXICO UTTERLY BTFO

MONEY SEIZED FROM EL CHAPO WILL BE USED TO PAY FOR THE WALL

freedomdaily.com/breaking-trumps-entire-wall-juts-got-paid-one-person-wont-believe/

>"Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) introduced a bill calling for the use of $14 billion seized from cartel drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman to be used to pay for the President’s border wall between the U.S. and Mexico."

BUILD THAT WALL

Chapo my life in two peices

Why did Cruz become such a badass after the election? I thought this guy's wife is CFR and a whole other load of shit?

SÓLO

That's fucking based. See how the liberals spin this.

MEXICO
WILL
PAY

The moab tunnel was cia and I love how this all just blends together right now
>introduces bill
>THESE FIAT DOLLARS' SERIAL NUMBERS HAVE BEEN RUN THROUGH THE LITERAL NOSE AND MUH GUBT SHIT DOWN DINDU NUFFIN BECUZ TRUMP'S OWN TWEETS COMPLICATE THIS THIS BE SOME MEXICAN GUY'S SEIZED IN FOREIGN COUNTRY NO TRIAL'S MONI WE ARRESTING OTHER PEOPLE'S PEOPLE WE MADE A PROBLEM WITH OUR WAR ON POPPY SEEDS AMERRRICA BEAUTIFUL CLAPPISTAN FROM SEA TO LAUNDERED SEAAA

Undocumedia will find a way to spin this as a negative.

>@CNN 5m
>BREAKING: Trump plans to use ILLEGAL FUNDS to pay for wall

Something like that

It's what it is. Yoink. Narrative. Foreign crimes. Foreign currencies. World police

>he still believes the wall meme

Just wait until a judge blocks it

Thanks choppy

>two front war
>rascal scooter farming

I have no idea how, but Cruz turned his entire thing around. He became a fucking hero, championing all these great offensives against the Jews like term limits and constitutionalism.

14 million? The wall would cost at least 9 billion.

Chapo will pay for the wall... .1% of it.

>He still believes the brexit meme

How does it feel to have literally no power mods?

Does it actually say million and not billion? Imma throw my phone against the wall. I never click. Do we blatantly lie THIS much now? If it's a million it's not a story worth the paper

Hey poindexter, put your fucking goggles on and read the OP again.

yall retarded as fuck

>el chapo money was confiscated in mexico you idiots

Yes. And?

Ted Cruz redemption timeline is best timeline

Poetic justice.

Yea, if we all make through this mess, Cruz is definitely going down in history

Im gone who cares go DDR!

the money is gone every takes a piece of it

use your brain retard

THATS'S IT! FUCK YOU JEWNITED STATES OF (((MURICA)))! MEXICO WILL ALLY WITH FUCKING NORTH KOREA JUST TO SHIT IN YOURSELVES. DEATH TO IMPERIALISM! LA RECONQUISTA IS BACK PUTOS AND NADIE LA DETIENE! NI SIQUIERA NECESITO HABLAR EN ESE LENGUAJE (((ANGLOSAJÓN))) PARA PERMAVÍRGENES COMO LOS MAGAYS. HIJOS DE SU PUTA MADRE YA LES LLEGA LA HORA Y SE VAN A CAGAR COMO LOS LLORONES CUANDO LA VERGA SE LAS ESTE CARGANDO EN LAS CONCHAS DE SUS MADRES GOLFAS Y PUTAS! GRINGOS HIJOS DE PUTA! FUERON UN ERROR Y SIEMPRE LO SERÁN. ¡NO SON MUY DIFERENTES DE (((ELLOS))) Y ENTRE KIM Y LORD PEÑA SE LOS VA A CARGAR LA CHINGADA! ¡ESTÁN AVISADOS! ¡LA PATRIA ES PRIMERO! ¡JUCHE! ¡VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN MUNDIAL! ¡MUERA EL ZIONSIMO ANGLOSAJÓN!

Wow, an actual good idea coming from Ted fucking Cruz of all people. You're wife is still the architect for the NAU but this helps.

$14 billion- could cover the wall and then some

CANADA ARE THE ONLY ANGLO-SAXON BROS HERE. YOU MAY TAKE THE NORTH, MEXICO TAKES THE SOUTH AND NORTH KOREA TAKES THE EAST. CHES GRINGOS PUTOS. GUERRA EN 3 FRENTES, LITERALMENTE HITLER TOPKEK.

He is trying to make us forget that his dad killed JFK. Never forget.

WE NEED NORMAL (Sup ForumsTARD, Sup ForumsACK) MODS FOR /POL

JÓDEME

I don't speak spic.

Because you're an ignorant shit as all americans. Why am I not surprised?

>El Chapo el dinero ahora por favor, mis esqueletos estan esperando

Stay based

Hand over the 14 billion.

*United Statian American being specific. America is the whole continent.

Roll my burrito bitch

You really think all of the money that they confiscate just gets burned? Come on now. There are tons of CIA slush funds and front companies.

CALLESE PINCHE CHAIRO ALV DE AQUI PUÑETAS!!!

Roll your own jewcock

moment I knew he lost

>Reseting your router
Oooh you are so bad

Cruz, Rand we cant lose my friends, liberty is rising!

wtf i hate drug lords now

i am now a #cruzmissile

PINCHE VENDEPATRIAS LAMEBOTAS DE LOS YANKEES. LUEGO PORQUE SÓLO TIENES UNA TORTA PARA COMER...

say sorry to ted cruz NOW Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEE

that currency is null. Thats a fucking crime man. What has this country come to?

I could knock out four mexicans in one go, lol at you 4'9 dindus ever taking over shit but a line at wal-mart to pay with food stamps.

Don't you have a circumcised dick to swallow?

paying for the wall with money earned from US Citizens.... somehow Mexico is paying for the wall.

>AMLOVER

KEK!

Hey! Relaxar mi cabron

Does el chapo really have that much money? Also how much does it cost to arrest people like him?

>tfw everyone who has bought drugs in the last few decades just funded the wall

and we thought they were low lifes who never contribute anything to society, appoligize

"UHM... SWEETIE" - The Post.

kek

chinga tu madre

Honestly laughing my arse off at this

But lets be serious whats the point of banning people when they can just unplug their modem and router for 30 secs and be un banned

I'm the ignorant one yet you live in squalor. You live in a narco state, don't fool yourself trying to act all high and mighty. You are of a trash people from a trash country.

Still US Dollars though.

I wonder if the CIA is pissed. Half of that is their money..

>you

demasiados prepucios de los bebés en su boca

L I O N T E D
I
O
N

T
E
D

AMLOOOOOO

Presenting the totally new McDonalds' redneck chili burger. I'm Lovin' it

Is Chapo American? We're avenging the deaths and broken dreams of good Americans harmed by Chapo's network of easy access to deadly drugs

We're stealing El Chapo's money? What has this country become?

The "Trump's executive orders are racist and therefore unconstitutional" meme is going to die very, very, very fast.

The 9th Circuit is playing it to the hilt right now because it's fucking circuit law, and the absolute retards affirmed it en banc, and they're not about to reverse themselves.

... but SCOTUS will grant cert. very soon, and will hear this shit on an expedited basis. And will reverse. Trump was just waiting to get Gorsuch on the bench so he could guarantee his worst possible outcome is 5-4.

The only other thing he might wait for is for this rumored summer retirement (which is almost certainly Kennedy, the court's swing vote), at which point he'll almost certainly nominate Hardiman (3d Cir.). My buddies were holding out for Sykes (7th Cir.). I'd fucking love to see Willet (Tex.) go up though.

It'd be fucking hilarious if he nominated Maryanne Trump Barry though. She's 80 and retired from her 3d Cir. position already, so she wouldn't last long, but it'd be such a kick in the teeth to the liberals.

But I don't think he'll subject her to that. Honestly both sides were great about keeping her out of the crosshairs throughout the election.

The Dahnald the delegates memes got magic'd into real life clearly

壁を作る

This is a win-win. Based Ted 'tonsil stone eating' Cruz

Damn, you wigwogs are stupid.

All of that Chapo money came from Americans buying drugs from the Cartels. The biggest market on the Continent is the USA. So even still, you gringos are paying for the wall. So fucking dumb. Don't want cartels to get US money? legalize drugs. Or kill yourself because you dumbfucks think it's "dujunruncy ahyuk, we dah fif reich yall"

>ZAVALABOT
FUCKING TOPKEK

How did Cruz go from being a rat to being fucking amazing?

>and we thought they were low lifes who never contribute anything to society, appoligize
Nice.

nope, but the US is his biggest customer

Pretty sure that was a moco, carnal.

Zavalabots are truly the worst. Disgusting hag.

Tome mi buen AMLObot R 4.0

Also

>El PRI va a ganar Edomex

Because not all routers give you the ability to change ip addresses by unplugging and plugging and they're bound to run out of unbanned ip's after a while

>he still believes the carlton MEME

what happens when you go through your entire ip range or start getting repeats?

Yeah waaay more important to put YOUNG judges on the court, people underestimate what a big chess move that is on the larger board

Entire states of the Mexican nation are going to go without funding this year

Narcostates are lower than the dog shit on my shoe

REDEMPTION ARC

I literally have my router hooked up to a light switch to turn it off and on on demand

he was always amazing, you just bought the liberal propaganda against him, you should feel shame.

The only problem with that is most of the money usually goes to local law enforcement agencies.

I'm not sure how these agencies will react to this.

Only inbred rednecks (99% of Trump supporters) believe this is actually a possibility. They play you guys so easily.

is a nice place for spoiled burgers.