Why do these people think they're the gatekeepers of what's acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's simple. They're narcissists

white guilt- any sheboon able to form a semi coherent sentence is feted as a groundbreaking intellectual by the white guilt left.

I keep seeing natives speaking English. This needs to stop.

Oooo another moron who volunteered for a slap with the big ol smelly fish of reality... off to do some digging on this skanks past and anything she's said, pretty damn satisfying shutting up a whiney meatbag whose only reason to exist is to be offended

Bingo!

What's this I hear about animal spirits?

Actually, spirit animal is a term in a native european language and every native american using it is oppressing anglos all over the world. Check your privilege!

Ugh, as of Native American animism is the only belief system that mentions this sort of thing.

>Actually, faggot, I identify as native Spirit Animal-kin, and am offended by you appropriating my culture when YOU say it. You fucking racist bigot.

>every culture on earth started as pagans who believed in spirit animals and such
>subhuman nigger bitch decides to tell humanity not to use the word they've used for 10,000 years
>instead use a term invented by the author of harry potter
can we just fucking end these things already? seriously why are they on earth.

What's that bitch? Don't say it?

Ok lets play that game: I guarantee everything in this retarded cunts life is from another culture... so:

English is ours, stop talking it bitch, I'm offended.

What's that, you shit outdoors and wipe with leaves? You fucken better, toilets aint yours and neither is toilet paper.

Did you post that dribble with a smoke signal? You fucken better, internet aint yours bitch and neither is technology. Stop using it. I'm offended.

I'm gonna assume your method of transportation is horseback? Get the fuck off the bus or train or get the fuck outta that car, that shit aint yours bitch.

2 choices you sour cunt, go live like an american indian or stfu. Ahhh hell, who gives a fuck what your choice is, every other race is taking their shit back so stop using absolutely everything in your life. Now you can REALLY enjoy your culture, stop stealing everyone elses

>feted as a groundbreaking intellectual by the white guilt left
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

such nigger trash.

And they lack self awareness

>When we account for all the various factors
So just like the real wage gap
Wew lad

Just look at her twitter handle, what the hell do you expect?

Spirit animal.

You need to go back...

HARRY POTTER X CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

COMBOOOOOO

white people have the right to be gatekeepers of everything but natives can't even be gatekeepers of their own culture?

>blacks and indians are the same race
>whites give a fuck about cultural appropriation

this nigger should stop using the internet, computers, and electricity, she's culturally appropriating white Americans who invented all modern technology.

My spirit animal is the 20 something year old Muslim man who culturally enriches her with 10 tons of diversity in the form of a stolen rental truck traveling at 60 mph while screaming aloha snackbar

Where to boss

Spirit animal is my gender, I find this extremely offensive.

>@AngryBlackLady
she's fucking black, doesn't need to add the angry, it's already implied ffs. Instead of improving their situation, they spend their time complaining about everything.

As a wizard I find that offensive.

I keep seeing non-white people using computers, just a reminder. Don't.

Swear I'm Atheist but I have seen strange animal behavior before important events. Rattlesnake shows up in the back yard? Something important will happen.

I keep seeing black women straightening their hair, just a reminder. Don't.

>It's simple
Kill the Batman