ylyl thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmxiCi7l7y0
youtube.com/watch?v=cB-YKx0_-ZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=NmxiCi7l7y0

Wait, is she gifting someone else that?

Jesus Christ, her head is so far up her ass she can see light.

hard cringe

I don't get it.

Now this is some funny shit post more

fucking subhumans, bros...

we're no longer reddit, we have turned in to facebook.

Ylyl not ubercringe.

How can a statue be brave

That's not a real bull besides her eyes aren't real and also it's a statue

hero

Kek

>corpulent blimp

lost

>hipster glasses
>rick and morty hat
>galaxy leggings
There cant be a bigger red flag

lost it. pls tell me this is real.

>just spurts out my gin and juice

fucken hell user

It is real, the black guy told him he looks like a guy whod buy coke.

lost

> But muslims can be citizens

oh vey

youtube.com/watch?v=cB-YKx0_-ZM

Lol its real

No wonder they end up with 7 wives when each one blows up more than the last after all that childbirth.

wut

Why the fuck would they be against or trying to stop a Wall St bull? Fucking leftists don't understand the irony of their little art project standing in the way of the avatar of a rising market.

holy fuck my sides

Getting fat or blowing up literally, yes.

that bird is adorable.

We caught him stealing from this girls jeep

kek

> How can a statue be brave
Welcome to american level of retardation. No wonder they are so screwed.

Is the best time to catch one of these at night? My father never took me nigger hunting, must be fun.

Rick says that right before turning the entire planet into deformed fucking monsters, it's supposed to be a JOKE.

They did a Hillary rally across the street from my house in a highschool gymnasium. I was out walking the dog, wondering what all the commotion was about. Then as I approached the line on my way home, there were people trying to start chants in the line. Some guy just kept running down the line screaming "I believe that she will win", and trying to get the whole line doing it. The line stretched down and around the block, and he just kept running down and up jumping and clapping. It was fucking embarrassing.

Then some nigger came from the projects adjacent to the school and just started chanting "bernie, bernie, bernie" at them.

>mcdonald's drive thru
>taco

>biblical Golden bull

>Avatar of a rising market.

Dude, it's Moloch. And the little girl is sacrifice to it.

First flag I've saved since before the Trump presidency.

Thanks pretend Vietnam.

Bill knew exactly what he was doing here. No one could directly accuse him of racism, or else Bill could go "Why do you assume I was referring to his skin colour?" and make them look racist.

Well no shit, if you marry an 8 year old they are gonna grow up eventually

what people don't understand is that the bull represents Moloch, and the girl represents a child sacrifice.

Babies were sacrificed to giant Bronze statues of Moloch in the ancient times. It was heated from within and the babies were placed in the statues hands where they would be melted to death essentially.

how the fuck do you know it's a Mcdonalds drive thru??

>r/MaliciousCompliance

This is more of a cringe thread now.

Say what you want about Kim, but he can bring the bants

I'm gonna miss Bill :/

Probably the best time, they know they blend in, and their overconfidence is their downfall

Autism

ylyl is Inseparable with cringe

HOLY SHIT

F

>The line stretched down and around the block

nice bait

That's a Ronald McDonald charity donation box.

It's just it's thyroid, stop being so fatphobic.

The McDonald House donation box under the window.

> -Katy

Those goatfuckers are happier kiicking around dismembered heads than i have been in a long time

It makes more sense once you realize there is a cult of Wall st bankers that worship him. But I'm sure you already know that.

Fukn kek.

The artist who made the bull wants to sue the artist who made the girl due to it changing the artistic meaning.

I wholeheartedly agree with him. You can't just plonk something in front of someone elses artwork and use it as a basis for your own, completely changing the intended meaning.

I know that feel ausbro, the difference is they're doing what they want to be doing.

dont let your dreams be memes

Fucking kek

So do you guys think Hillary threw this out in a drunken rage or does she secretly wear it when no one else is around and cry a lil?

kek i was there at the gathering and voted against her

STOP STEALING OUR WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEE