What's the deal with Yvette Felarca. Is she a chinese spy?

What's the deal with Yvette Felarca. Is she a chinese spy?

Other urls found in this thread:

balitangamerica.tv/parents-and-students-of-pinay-teacher-sues-school-district/
youtube.com/watch?v=AeBsl5Mmty8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

filipina

Moldilocks?

>Butovo firing range
We need a great purge.

She looks like one of those high altitude south americans to me.

If she loves communism so much she can move to China or NK.

We should drop her on NK.

rule 34

>is she a spy
No, she's just ugly

she is as sour as adobo

She's just a brainwashed fucking cunt.

>american education

Her eyes are blacker than the fucking abyss, she looks like a Cenobite.

Free stealth bomber rides

Jesus that chin puts Leno to shame

She's Filipina.

balitangamerica.tv/parents-and-students-of-pinay-teacher-sues-school-district/

Which explains why she's the most powerful opponent Sup Forums has ever faced.

This body language expert says she is a sociopath and was able to BTFO Tucker using these powers.
youtube.com/watch?v=AeBsl5Mmty8

>balitangamerica.tv/parents-and-students-of-pinay-teacher-sues-school-district/

Wait, wait, wait, I have been typing it and saying it as Pinoy for so long. Is it Pinay or Pinoy?

It's like Latino/Latina. Pinoy for guys, Pinay for women/trannies.

pupinia so cute

Of course she is a psycho path she is a women. All women should not be allowed to hold are have any say in the political process.

how old is she again

Not true.
See Alice Weidel new leader of the AfD.
Lipstick lesbian and patriot.

How does she pull her lip up above her gumline? Is this a special perk that only lefties can unlock?

She's what you get if you feed a transgendered muslim after midnight.

They feel a kind of impotent rage that you and I never get to feel. See, when we're mad about something, or frustrated, we put our minds to fixing it. We think about it logically and follow the necessary steps to resolve our problem.

They identify problems, and they go insist that SOMEBODY better come along a fix it. It's not acceptable to live in a world where this problem isn't fixed! And the longer they stand around complaining, the angrier they get, and the more frustrated they become.

Often times, the problem will be something that most people think is just fine, or low priority, or just a misidentified symptom of a different problem altogether. They'll just roll their eyes as this little busybody continues to stamp their feet and insist that the problem needs to be fixed.

In their minds, they never left the safe little moderated environments where someone was always accountable. Workplaces, schools, etc, are all little microcosms of that world, but the real world outside doesn't resemble it at all. Nobody really feels that committed to solving everyone else's problems.

So they get angry, frustrated, livid, and ultimately turn into weird frothing monsters who can't believe nobody's listening to their complaints. It's like seeing a child slowly go feral because they haven't yet learned that they don't always get what they want. It's an animalistic anger reaction.

she's just a commie moron. she is brainwashing young kids into good little commie followers. Toss her tiny ass out a helicopter.

Angry asian femlet.

Either way, she needs to rot in prison for her crimes.

she needs to go back.

Rape child from some American war in some foreign land?!

Would explain the animosity towards a great country; and system. Fucking commie degenerate.

She's a lizard person

She is part of a alien globalist plot to increase global warming so her reptile race can inhabit earth

She needs to be thrown out of a helicopter immediately.

I think she's a fiery latinx/Asian hybrid who desperately wants to be oppressed. Her fantasy is probably being beaten and strangled while you tell her that your people conquered her once and she's going to be conquered again, then tying her up in your basement and feeding her to take care of her health until you raise the baby, and you bring the baby down to the basement and keep raping her to produce more

excellent post, potato nog

that channel looks pretty sweet, saving for later

>Felarca
>Chinese

stupid fucking kraut

dumping from outerheavens

everybody from asia is chinese or japanese for us

This bitch should be skinned alive for all indoctrination she done. I would if someone kidnap and bring her to me

no but we did find a chink in her armor

Never met a filipino I could trust.

The vast majority of them are two-faced scum. No wonder one is a leading figure for the left.