IN less than 24 hours, more than 15...

>IN less than 24 hours, more than 15,000 people have signed an online petition calling on ABC managing director Michelle Guthrie to terminate Yassmin Abdel-Magied’s employment with the taxpayer-funded broadcaster.

>Presenter Yassmin Abdel-Magied, who labels herself “first and foremost … Muslim”, caused outrage yesterday after hijacking the sacred “Lest We Forget” tribute in a sickening insult to the nation’s war dead.

>As soldiers marched across the nation, the Sudan-born Australia Wide presenter posted on Facebook: “Lest. We. Forget. (Manus, Nauru, Syria, Palestine ...)”

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/online-petition-calls-for-abc-to-sack-yassmin-abdelmagied/news-story/ce7c16d67e37e86892d68e5513346de4

change.org/p/michelle-guthrie-remove-yassmin-abdel-magied-from-the-public-broadcaster

What can we do, Sup Forums? This brave womyn is standing up for Islam, feminism, and heroically pushing her progressive agenda, as is the right of a disenfranchised woman of colour. Now these bigoted white people wish to see her sacked. They want to actively repress her 1st Amendment right to use tax payer dollars to indoctrinate people.

We should spread this petition everywhere we can in order to warn people against signing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yassmin_Abdel-Magied
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youth_without_Borders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Paul_College_(Brisbane)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This cunt will win next years Gold Logie

Stop paying taxes.

She's an idiot.
They shouldn't hire idiots.

Hopefully after they fire her, they will have an opening for me to get an honest job.

>Australia
>first amendment
Good one steve

Someone needs to grab that rag on her head, and give her a pull start.

get the fuck out of my country you Muslim bitch

bet she's loving all this attention. lefties love making the story about themselves

Niggers and arabs truly blow my mind. How can they come from their shithole filthy disorganized countries and then parade around insulting the people who allow them to enter their superior, clean, beautiful countries?

Australia has it's own constitution. And CHAPTER I-- PART I--GENERAL 1. clearly states:
The legislative power of the Commonwealth shall be vested in a Federal Parliament, which shall consist of the Queen, a Senate, and a House of Representatives, and which is hereinafter called The Parliament , or The Parliament of the Commonwealth. Also, niggers get paid by the state to post bullshit on twitter.

Signed, what a disgusting bitch. Just because your muslim doesn't mean your entitled to anything more than anyone else, thats where thinking your superior starts from.

Signed as Waleed Aly

Signed

>Muslim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yassmin_Abdel-Magied
>Abdel-Magied moved to John Paul College for secondary school
>She also assisted in the establishment of 'Youth Without Borders'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youth_without_Borders
>Youth Without Borders is a social project organized by students of the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Paul_College_(Brisbane)
>Motto Unity Christ Learning
>Religious affiliation(s) Christian

She's not a Muslim you stupid idiot, she only might pretend.

signed as stefan molyneux

Lol don't forget the sick cunt who hijacked the 1min silence yesterday

I give you faggets one more generation and it's all over

Bow down to your new masters

#1 WogNation

Chinks make up more.

USA is fucking 5% chink now or some shit. Reeeeeeeee

Oh but don't worry

As your new masters we will look after you

And not send you to your death like dogs like your old masters did and still do for that matter

>I believe section 18C should be repealed
>but a strong, independent, black, muslim woman shouldn't be able to say things I disagree with

really gets those synapses dancing

Liberals will think to themselves
>she is putting other poor countries before her own rich country
>so she is obviously the better person in this situation.

They're traitors to their own people because they are weak. They are weak because they need to feel social gratification from celebrities, who act like they give their stamp of approval to anyone who is also liberal. But they can only be accepted celebrities by acting liberal. What a farce.

>filename
lol almost had me, cunt

I used to go to school with this pig.
The only thing she's good for is following orders, just like that Waleed parasite. She seems to be a "relatable talking head" to make Muslims look like anything other than subhuman - and anyone who isn't a complete retard can see her for what she is.

ABC news is trash now. It's not much better than CNN.

Jokes on you. They gave the job to a Sudanese immigrant who hates Australia. True Australians like you are expected to FOAD.