/bsg/ Blueshirts General Introduction Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/S7CwBKtn
youtu.be/Wpf4DJcuPiE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Shirts_Society
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welcome to /bsg/ Blueshirts General!

>Who are we?
In the light of the increasing political violence drive by Antifa, it is time for the Alt Right to organize in kind. At the Third Battle of Berkeley, pro-white groups were instrumental in beating back Antifa. However, we lacked organization and a consistent uniform. This is where the idea of the Blueshirts comes in. We are trying to create cooperation and organization between various pro-white groups to engage in street activism.
>What are our goals?
As previously stated we want to create cooperation and a universal uniform for pro-white groups. The uniform will help reduce friendly fire, and create a distinct, professional appearance. It will also help with recognition of the Alt Right's role. Ultimately, we are trying to get to organizational capacity that is currently lacking. Right now, the Blueshirts is essentially just a uniform and a set of rules. Currently we plan for social media presence and hopefully a website in the near future. In the present, we hope pro-white groups and individuals take up this idea.
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
1. NO INSTIGATING VIOLENCE, AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR OR THE LIKE
2. NO LOOTING, VANDALISM, RIOTING OR GENERAL DEGENERACY
3. COOPERATE WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT
4. NON-LETHAL WEAPONS ONLY!
5. STAY IN GROUPS AT ALL TIMES.
7. RESPECT FELLOW MEMBERS
8. NO TROLLING
9. NO ILLICIT OR DEGENERATE ITEMS OR BEHAVIOR (DRUGS, ETC) AT EVENTS OR MEETINGS
10. DRESS IN PROPER UNIFORM ATTIRE CLEANLY
websites and other pro-white groups.

In general, maintaining a professional appearance is the key. This means to maintain a uniform appearance with other local Blueshirts. It also means to be in decent physical condition. If you are too fat or skinny just don't wear the uniform. In addition to decent fitness, it is important to be well groomed. Do not have poor facial hair or hair cut. No piercings. Try to avoid having no hair if possible because we don't want to look like skinheads. If you are a skinhead wear a black hat of some kind. Be friendly to law enforcement, but keep in mind that their hands are tied to the local government. Do not rely on them. Know your local laws and abide by them, especially when it comes to weapons. Avoid being overly memey as we hope to cultivate a more serious appearance. Never start a confrontation, but do not back down if attacked. Avoid racial slurs because average people will immediately form a negative opinion of you and the organization. Avoid roman salutes for the same reason. In short, be friendly, professional, and well spoken. If you cannot do those things, don't wear the uniform.

Are we in the team fortress timeline?

UNIFORM:
The uniform is a light blue, button up, collared shirt with a black tie (wear a clip on so you don't get strangled) tucked into the shirt. The pants will be black cargo pants tucked into black combat boots (the boots in the picture are black, they are just old, I have since polished them), preferably steel toed. A black baseball helmet will be the ideal headgear, but feel free to coordinate with others to have a different matching black helmet. Ideally, stay away from face masks, but if you have to wear one, wear a skull mask one like some of the Identity Evropa guys did at Berkeley. Mounting a grinder's mask on a helmet is a good idea, as are gloves for situations where scuffles with antifa will be inevitable. Coordinate any additional protection with others in your area, but try to keep it black. Modifying the uniform slightly is fine but stay with the long sleeve blue button up. Uniformity at events will be very important. Don't wear anything associated with the 3rd Reich or Neo-Nazis. This includes, but is not limited to swastikas, stahlhelms, jackboots, sam browne belts, SS runes, sun wheels, black suns, or anything else that fits on the stereotypical 'Neo-Nazi' and/or makes you look like you're larping as the SA. Similarly, stay away from stuff like suspenders or colored laces. We want to create distance from ourselves and those movements because society has hard set notions on those. That being said do not be afraid to speak the truth on politically incorrect topics.

WHO THIS MOVEMENT IS FOR:
1. First, and foremost white men. For white women who want to be involved, remain as a secondary role like medic. We do not want to send women into fights like antifa does nor do we want to create the appearance of hiding behind women. A specific women's movement will be created in the future if the idea gains traction.
2. People who are explicitly pro-white/alt right. If you are a civic nationalist there are already groups for you to join.
3. People who are willing to follow the rules and ideal of the Blueshirts.
4. People who actually want to engage in real life street action.
5. People who can recognize the Overton Window.
WHO THIS MOVEMENT IS NOT FOR:
1. Criminal Skinheads/Neo-Nazis.
2. Civic Nationalists.
3. People who don't want to follow the rules.
4. People who don't see value in street action.
5. People who can't have a well reasoned, professional discussion on race or the JQ
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS:
>You guys are just a bunch of larpers
To abandon street action is idiotic. If you cannot present our ideas in the public sphere then there is no merit to the ideas and they will never succeed. It is no good to sit on the internet forever. Pro-white politics cannot move forward without street action and pushing the ideas in the public sphere.
>You guys are just a bunch of cucks
We will never accomplish anything by goose stepping around in stahlhelms and jackboots. It will not be effective to run around pretending to be the brownshirts like it is the Weimar Republic. We need a new movement for a new age and the time for it is now.
>Civic Nationalism is the only solution.
There are many who disagree with that. In any case there are many libertarian and civic nationalist groups that you can join. We intend to cooperate with those groups against antifa.

>But the media is gonna call you a nazi group
The media will call all of us nazis anyway, and we will not cultivate that image.
>The uniform isn't aesthetic enough
It isn't flawless but it strikes a good balance between cost, availability, professionalism, practicality, and overall image. It can easily be bought by anyone at most stores across the country at a fairly low price, plus most people will already have one or two pieces already.
>The name blueshirts is too larpy/fascist
We know and we will develop another actual name in the future.
>Why blue?
It is an outreach to the white bluecollared workers that are ignored by the left despite being the backbone of the nation. It is also a callback to several fascist movements like the Falange. Black is a no go because Antifa already uses it and brown is too larpy as well.
>How can I help?
By wearing the uniform and following the rules when at political events, especially at the upcoming Battles of Berkeley. Also please spread the idea to other

Pastebin link: pastebin.com/S7CwBKtn

eh, the tie seems like a needless viability, plus it looks pretty retarded tucked in. imo it would be far more aesthetic and safe with no tie, just a blue shirt.

It's going to be a clip on. No one wear an actual tie because they can strangle you with it.

Is this your idea or is this coming from somewhere else

There's multiple people working on it. We're trying to get a website going in the near future.

looks like Nordfront tbqhwy

They're going to rip the ties away within seconds, it'll become a game where antifa collect ties like scalps, it'll be a big joke and they'll use it to go viral on social media. It gives them a hook. The ties are a terrible idea.

The identity Europa guys had yellow goggles. You might wanna be more specific on that. If they mace your eyes you'll be out for a time.

That's one of our inspirations. Eventually it would be nice to get shields like they have.

oh great here come the fbi infiltrators
we really do need organization though

That is a good point we had not considered.

Nice mask

Happy to be of help famalam.

No, we are only organizing for self-defense. If anyone advocates violence outside of that context, do not listen to them. This will hopefully at least give us a common uniform.

Bump

Main problem is this: Skinheads need to stop joining these groups

We're supposed to have the ability to be intellectual, but also have the ability to defend ourselves.

If we turn into street gangs with our sole purpose as violence, FBI *WILL* infiltrate and catch every last one of you and will become a honey pot.

We need to prove that we're not dressing in uniform for the sole purpose of violence. Ideally, we'd be completely defensive and defend rallies and talks from Antifa.

hey, if pointing out an obvious fact actually landed me a job I wouldn't really mind

Originally that was our intent, but we realized that it would be foolish to throw away those extra men. This organization will be purely defensive and that is the most important feature of it.

I'm just saying organizations need to have vetting to prevent a who's jewing-who scenario

if antifa is going to steal red then we should be blue. just make sure they don't start sending infiltrators/lookalikes to false flag. that's the biggest worry.

Fighting LARPing with LARPing. I'm assuming you're in your early 20s too? Sitting online designing flags, war plans and making shirt designs is exactly what Antifa does. Maybe a 30 minute photoshoot at the rifle range followed by 6 hours patting yourself on the back online is the next step for your movement. You lack the life experience to make a difference attempting to organise.

Intellectuals are kikes.
youtu.be/Wpf4DJcuPiE

>anti-communist
>ad uses Bolshevik salute

kek

Right now it is difficult to prevent false flags, but as we develop organizational capability, we can introduce vetting and distinct insignia to prevent such situations. Just remember that anyone that wants to initiate violence is an infiltrator.

We've appropriated some of their symbolism and propaganda.

your best option would be to set clear rules and enforce them within the group, simply put your management skills to use and you should be good

This. For right now you will have to police each other before we can actually get hierarchies and actual organization going.

Is this more of WH40K or D&D inspired organization? I need to know what gear to bring.

>a LARPING autist
kill yourself

>all attempts to organize are larping

I'd be down for this as long as we aren't a bunch of sub 80 IQ Skinheads. I'm pro-white but we don't need to constantly LARP as Nazis.

I've been with many Civic Nationalist street organizations and they're consistent in the ability to be intelligent, but not get their faces kicked in.

I'm not implying OP said that we should larp as Nazis, in fact it said to do the opposite. But we would need to ACTIVELY call out any obvious infiltrators that use their old school FBI training and try and get us hooked on drugs.

>drugs, light or heavy
>excessive use of nigger language
>screamo music

These are all indications of an FBI infiltrator. Or just a dumbass. If we can keep out these types of people, I'd be down fully for meet ups.

What is the ultimate goal? What is your endgame?

organizing around a garbage autismo outfit, yes.

>The yuropoor thinks we give a shit what he has to say

Abort. Don't wear a uniform.
Until now you look like a normal citizen that stabds up for your rights. You're no army and you don't want to look like one.
Leave that to the antifags. Just an advice but you'll lose sympathy this way, calling it now.

I don't, you guys usually only listen to kikes.

I absolutely agree and that's what the rules are geared towards.
We hope to a large pro-white movement that can engage in IRL activism.
We want to present a united front against antifa, but having a uniform is also useful in a practical sense of the disorganized mobs we saw at Berkeley. We seek to gain sympathy by protecting average conservatives against antifa.

In the last thread they talked about Capes and someone said you shouldn't wear them because if they grab it you could get fucked up.
But if you make it a detachable cap you will fool your opponent into thinking it's a weakness and when they go for it you have put them in a predictable situation at no expense to yourself and have an opening to attack.

We also will not allow excessive tattoos, drug use, or skinhead esque clothing like colored laces or suspenders. We don't reject the men, but we do reject the image.

Can anyone link me to what the Blueshirts are? I'm looking for a possible group to join. I want to get in on the action already...

Yes, but what does that movement set as it's ultimate goal?

Sadly, we do not have anything official, but we should be starting a social media presence soon. We are in the process of creating an actual website. They are many pro-white/alt right groups that are likely to be in your state that you can be involved in.

What are the odds of being stabbed at these events?

>makes thread about blueshirts
>nearly everyone gets green IDs
kek is trying to tell y'all something

What? The pro-white/alt right movement? The end goal of that is to secure a future for white people which is still uncertain right now because we are set to become a minority in our own country.

Sounds like a quazi white nationalist group, I am a spic that wishes you guys victory against the antifa scum. Me and my right wing spic team are working in infiltration OPS, we have infiltrated a chicano group that harbors illegals, preaches a reconquering of the US by violenceand has ties to antifa groups, anarchists and possible drug dealing, me and my team are a gathering as much intel as we can for ICE and LE, MAGA.

>quazi
* quasi

individualist hero outfits at berkeley >>>>> "look at me, I'm the evil not-police"

You're all different kinds of americans uniting against systemic evil, should look the part instead of playing into a narrative

We fully intend to cooperate with civic nationalist groups against antifa. Good luck out there.

Ok. So you are Nat Soc in truth then. Why not say so?

I goofed, see

I understand that sentiment, but better organization is a good idea, and a uniform is a practical decision as well.
We welcome all who are pro-white and anti-Marxist. This includes NatSocs, but it includes many other ideologies as well. Any openly NatSoc group is dead on arrival in the US.

>checked

>WHO THIS MOVEMENT IS NOT FOR
>Criminal Skinheads
WELL I GUESS I'LL JUST STICK TO WATCHING THE NBA PLAYOFFS THEN JERKS

I hope you're not larping

good luck to you

>no trolling

Dropped. I could contribute in many ways, but I am and always have been a troll. Don't be fucking stupid. Sup Forums is essentially all trolls, we troll each other for fun, trolling is how we got this far. Without that sense of fun this will go nowhere, fucking idiots.

This is a terrible idea. The optics will feed right into the MSM narrative of conservatives being fascist bully boys. Part of what made the footage of the BoB so effective was the fact that ANTIFA LOOKED LIKE THE BAD GUYS. They were FACELESS MASKED ALL IN BLACK.
Meanwhile the rightwingers looked like a ragtag band of patriotic individuals. GUESS WHICH SIDE IS MORE SYMPATHETIC TO THE AVERAGE AMERICAN VIEWER?
Organizing is smart. Uniforms are dumb. Just gear up properly to protect yourself and stick to red white and blue decor.

dont classify myself as a civic nationalist, just a 4th generation spic that loves his country. I just consider myself right wing with a few extreme views ( hate niggers, illegals, muslims, fags, commies and jews) pretty typical among other hispanics. right now my team and I's MO is infiltrating and causing infighting amongst these groups, I have brought up the fact to the chicano "activist" group that antifa is predominately white males that are privileged and come from families of mean, with no concern about "la raza" or revolution, also mentioned that LEO/ICE/ White supremacist have infiltrated antifa as means to catch illegals (kek),so far the chicano group has been wary about the antifa groups joining us, divide and conquer! best of luck to you guys.

>blueshirts

>be professional

>uniform

>our awoovement XDDD

Yeah, no.

This psyop is stopping now.

>tfw Latino
>tfw American Citizen

The minute you fags don't let me part of this movement is the minute I stop the dream of RWDS. I did my part for voting trump and redpilling my peers. I'll be damned if I'm no longer welcomed.

just don't be one of "those" latinos

>, the tie seems like a needless viability,
needs to be a clip on tie. I know how retarded that may sound, but should one of them clowns grab a real tie, they pretty much can choke you out on your own fashion choice.

WHY THE FUCK IS IT BLUE AND NOT GREEN?

How is blue collared guys defending old people against communists going to be perceived badly? MSM is worthless anyway, very few people watch it, and those who do will not be on our side anyway. Video will just show antifa starting an confrontation.
I understand the value of trolling, but a more serious alternative is useful as well. Both can be very potent as separate movements.

I live in East LA. I know exactly what kind of Latinos you mean. We put up an American flag once we saw more neighbors start adding small mexi flags on their cars lol. They hate it.

no, keep your eyes on the news for any raids on homes or connection to chicano groups. all i can say is that im in California and me and friends pose as illegal immigrants seeking refuge and wor, so far things have gotten harder because immigrants have gone to hiding and many groups harboring them are going underground.

>any attempt at organizing is a psyop
Feel free to not participate if you think that.
It is important for us to advance white interests as an exclusively white group. There are many civil nationalist groups for you to join and that we fully intend on cooperating with. Do not interpret a separate movement negatively, rather we want to create unity against the left.

>Feel free to not participate if you think that.

Oh, I'll watch.

Who's playing Sabu this time?

10/10 would not remove

keep fighting the good fight brother, not many RW hispanics here in commiefornia, mexicans already hate me because im not mexican (im salvadorean, spanish and german) and love this country, illegal criminals, cholos and chunty ass mexicans give us a bad name. America First.

when the race wars kick off just remember that theres hispanics willing to shed blood for this country. I am willing to fight the niggers, illegals, commies, kikes and even other hispanics that hate this country but only stick around for the gibs to keep this country great.

Hell yeah brother, shadilay this is best timeline

More fucking Cosplay

Why are burgers obsessed with dressing up like faggots and less concerned with actually charging these lefties and having them on their toes?

This is an attempt at organization. The uniform is cheap, readily available, distinct, and practical. Most people will have at least 2-3 components already as well.

Alright, I'm going to sleep. Expect a general thread tomorrow morning.

thanks for doing what needs to be done

because liberals and antifacucks are protected by liberal kike lawyers when they carryout attacks, just look at the last berkeley rally, the right was disarmed by cops and left to fend for themselves when antifa began throwing m80s, bottles and other attacks. seeing a group in uniform is more of a psychological intimidation tactic.

i'm not planning to join your group, but clip on ties worn for any reason reminds me of being 8 years old

You understand we're fighting for a white ethno state right?

>black helmets
Wear them only when they start throwing or hitting you with sticks, but not black helmets. In a fray you want to differentiate easily, including inside smoke grenade. Black metallic is fine tho.
>glasses
Yeah not for battle. Goggles is great.
>skull mask
Hell yeah. But keep a real air-filter mask ready
>shirt
Optional, wear protection over it. Blacks vs skins fight when?
>tie
No. Unless you want to be choked or it be stolen like others say.
>belt
Mandatory. Stops bleeding and can be used as weapon.
>pants
Just like shirt.
>shoes
Steel-toed tier or above.

If you want uniform at all. Keep it red/white/blue/green. Or An-Cap colors if that triggers antifa too.

dat scepter tho

You understand we're fighting for a white america (at best) and white ethno state right (at worst) right?

Idkskull masks may give a bad impression the public. Whether or not you like it, public image does matter.

>Whether or not you like it, public image does matter.

So why have them literally look like they just walked out of their McDonald's shift?

but MOOOOOOOMMM!

Kek. Beat you to it. I've got about 150 guys together, and we're drilling on Roman formations and battle tactics for the next battle.

We haven't seen a need for faggy looking uniforms though. Uniforms make it impossible to melt away into the crowd after you've had to defend yourself.

Take guns to Berkeley or don't even fucking bother going, you weak sacks of shit. So much for the mighty fucking nationalist movement. All it amounts to is fucking Spencer getting clocked every few days.

Well it would make it look like antifa are attacking civilians . Lol

GREEN SHIRTS FOR THE FROG GOD!

Problem is idk know if Berkeley even has Stand Your Ground Laws.

This is a horrible attempt at a shill post. So blatantly ShareBlue and Antifa. We're not all about the pro white side of things. A lot of us are of another race so nice try in your failed attempt at making this seem like a legit attempt at organization. TL;DR :OP IS A SHILL FAGGOT.

Civic nationalism is white suicide. Every other race and ethnicity get their own countries, except for whites. No we as whites have to share our countries with everyone.

Read the fucking post. It is not for civil nationalists. It is for people who are on the pro-white side of things.

Why not just make it any blue shirt?
Americans like rag-tag vagabonds

Although as an enthusiast of Chinese history, I like the idea of reviving Blue Shirts en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Shirts_Society

Bird mask is pretty dank