Why is it ok to abort retarded babies, but it's not ok to abort retarded adults?

Why is it ok to abort retarded babies, but it's not ok to abort retarded adults?

because Canada would be empty

That's a pretty funny joke, but I'm serious. About 2 of 10 people I interact with daily are full blown retarded. It's annoying and it drags society down.

/twead, mack to poopposting.

Because if you attempt to kill the majority, there will be resistance.

So in principle do you agree with eugenics?

I agree with human extermination. Parasites shouldn't be tolerated.

because retarded adults are really strong, like ten times stronger than a normal person. if you shoot them in the head there's no guarantee they'll go down

What constitutes a parasite in your opinion? I think a retard working at mcdonalds that takes 5 minutes to take out one bag of garbage is certainly retarded, yet by definition he isn't a parasite.

Call me a liberal, but I feel like if you are allowed a dog, you should also be able to keep a retard if you choose. I really like my dogs. Just have to keep them from fucking. Since we stopped putting them in mental institutions here it has become much easier. I believe keeping retards from fucking was 95% of the job in these institutions.

Something that lives in conjunction with a host organism and derives benefit from it, while not providing anything in return. Although, I suppose humans aren't total parasites. The carbon you've freed will be used by the biosphere after you're gleefully wiped from the face of this Earth.

/thread

you can't stop them from fucking though, they're insatiable killing and fucking machines, haven't you seen the hills have eyes?

this is why you're honorary. keep that shit up, nip.

So you don't think a drooling retard that can barely complete menial tasks isn't a parasite, good to know.

It's human isn't it? Therefore a parasite of the worst strain.

It really depends, the reason the greeks were so smart was because they sat around "thinking" all day, you could argue that they were parasites sustained on the the labour of others. But then we wouldn't have half of the things we have today. I guess I answered my own questions, you need retards to work so smart people can think.

Muh greek nobles were a trainwreck. They denuded Greece and turned its forests to near-desert. They ultimately destroyed themselves with their constant bloodlust and warmongering. The Greeks weren't that fucking great.

Those were mutants mate. Not the same.

I found respect for retards after a factory behind my work started exploiting them. Paid them a fraction of minimum wage to do menial tasks. A retard is fucking awesome at job where a rational human would hang themselves.
Offing them is a waste.

They still built stuff and came up with ideas that gave birth to the enlightenment era. Comparing them to some niggers living in the jungle makes it pretty clear.

So in your opinion then, all life is worth the same no matter how retarded or smart it is. I find your whole line of thinking contentious.

All the praise that white men heap on white men for building up modernity misses a key point: you all used it to destroy the world. I can't imagine much matters after that.

Ah but when you're a blithering retard, consequences don't matter of course.

>muh wars
>muh environment

>>>/reddit/

>Muh destroying all of existence
>Look at this pleb! He doesn't even know money n being a retard are more important than literally destroying life on the only planet my species inhabits! Hahaha reddit, amirite?

Like I said, retards don't comprehend consequences. And again, humans are parasites which will soon be shaken from this world.

They were a joke. The great Greek civilisation we know of, where all the best memes came from lasted 50 years. They thought actually making things was crude and beneath their godlike beliefs. Their democracy only referred to the 10% of free men. This is why democrats are actually slavers, they don't consider 90% of the population relevant.
Naturally their practical ineptitude caused them to delete everything and their slaves tore them to pieces.

You are the fucking retard, whites are the only ones who live in civil, fair societies and the only ones who try to conserve the environment. So by your own criteria you are saying the brown races are retarded.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

Since you realize that whites are vicious parasites, guess what happens next?

ohohoho

>civil, fair societies
So long as you ignore all the destruction, sure. Not counting on a neonazi retard to comprehend reality. You retards did come up with "alternative facts" after all.

You are replying to some stupid edgy indoctrinated nigger. I thought I was being edgy but this guy takes the cake.

>all humans need to die so the trees can stop crying

wew

You can't do those type of things because the result would be same thing as a race war.

Lol I'm not even white, but I'm not a nigger either so I have atleast some self awareness. Enjoy oblivion nig nog.

Because we overcame Sophism many decades ago.

You realise being "civil" is directly proportional to the quantity of resources you consume? White working class are not civil and have more "Aryan" genes than poncy urban cucks. In the factories I have worked in NZ, murder is a casual topic of conversation.
When we get hungry, we are spectacularly brutal.
We are about to get very hungry.

I agree completely, but saying that all humans are parasites and need to die is too retarded. Maybe he should set the example and kill himself.

I have my threads mixed up. I genuinely find retards hilarious in a non-prejudiced way. I also despise democrats as hypocrites. It can all get very confusing.

It's fine, you made a very good point with the food supply thing. Guess what happens when whitey can't send food aid to shitholes anymore. We'll see who the parasites are I guess.

fpbp

anyone else posting slow? takes like a full minute to post something

anyone else here /pro death/?
>pro abortion in all cases no matter what the reason
>pro death penalty
>pro purge movie series

>When the slide thread gets destroyed with the first response.