Why do feminists and liberals support Islam so much despite it going against everything feminism stands for?

Why do feminists and liberals support Islam so much despite it going against everything feminism stands for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdBSwhms7O4
news.com.au/national/breaking-news/hirsi-ali-stirs-controversy-from-afar/news-story/b1307f149f540ed6d7cafa70a01ec248
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's anti-white/ anti-western

Because muslims are real men who will fuck them right.

to virtue signal

Ther are labels for people, and there are people for labels. If feminism was considered part of libertarianism, they would yap in favor of free market

they will literally go to their rape and stoning virtue signalling each. that's the power of female vanity

Because feminists subconsciously want to be subjugated cum dumpsters, deep down they want to be in chains because it makes them feel secure and Islam will give them that since there's no way they can go back and say that all of feminism was a mistake. They're down that road too far to turn around.

Also this, muzzie-culture polygyny tends to leave many more men frustrated and fuckless, generating more alpha traits than the ostensibly monogamic Western culture

They're intentionally or unintentionally supporting Commies.
Post-modernists.
Cultural Marxists.
The left is populated by dimwits who don't know what they're supporting.
Just imagine a knuckle-dragger with a sportball team shirt.
Now give them a college degree.
You now understand the left.
They will refuse to understand Islam because, for them, ideology is more important than reality.
Leftism is genuinely either a mental disorder or picked up by people with mental disorders.
Hence the Second Amendment.

It really is mind blowing, just 100 years ago you guys were figuring out more effective ways to murder each other and figure out how to keep the rest of Europe into conquering/entering your nation

Now you you've blown the gates off your nations and they're fucking everything up, I just can't believe how people so "educated" can have the sense to realize that these hajis and niggers are going to destroy everything they've worked for

I mean come on, the hajis only tried to destroy you guys for centuries and as their belief system has showed us, what makes anyone think they've gotten over any of it?

Because HuffPo says Mohammed was a feminist.

Feminists just hate society and "liberals" are a collection of different groups.

Normal women dont like Islam but they have been trained to identify as feminists. They dont really believe much of it though.

Every singel European country is superior to the US. You have a black population that is 15% and growing and a minority of your school children are white. There is also far less violence in Europe.

The US is brazil 2.0

Lol fuck off Haji

The population will hit 15% by 2060, you silly white nigger.

Soon Europe will be Brazil 3.0

Most who practice it are brown. Pretty much the only reason

they're for understanding and tolerance and looking to the common humanity.

This is from the country that is already 30% muslim. lol!

Why is Sup Forums so against Islam despite it's on board with everything Sup Forums stands for?

They get off on the idea of cucking the white race
Which of course isn't really possible, because tall aryan men usually have huge cocks and are great in bed. As a woman I know this.

Because they follow "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", the most stupid proposition in the history of mankind.

TFW I'M ACTUALLY USING A VPN HAHAHHA FAGGOT

Because they crave our fat dark cocks

Because we're indesrimently bombing them.

BCAUSE THEYRE FUCKING DUMB,

>FEMINISM IS FOR FAILURES
pic : landboat

According to statistics they are bigger than middle eastern countries and from what I heard middle easterns are small
Northern Europeans are pretty massive

>Irish people are shorter than other Anglos
>Irish people have lower IQs than other Anglos
>literally are the White niggers

Oh so a butthurt americoon.

How is that a leaf post
I'm a relatively good young woman that has only dated European men

shut up already you fucking clown with an IQ deficit, you're on your way to become famous in Sup Forums as the dumb potatonigger , go get a fucking hobby what you doing in here

Tall guys are usually higher test, but height in itself doesn't really matter as long as they are over 5'9''

There is no such thing as "anglo". The US is a mongrel nation as is the UK. London has a white minority in its capital.

They are also each others enemies. All anglo nations betrayed the UK at the earliest opportunity and the US required the surrender of the UK to enter the war on their side.

The UK surrendered money, technology and territorry to the US as well as agreeing to abandon all empire. They got the same terms as Japan but at least they were wise enough to not need to be nuked.

They don't know enough about Islam to fear it

Basically, opinions/movements can be tracked to money, and in terms of foreign degenerate movements you have two main ones:

1. Liberal/degenerate/feminist etc. - jew financed mostly.
2. Islam - Saudi financed mostly.

These are incompatible in many ways, but that doesn't matter to the average idiot.

Slightly less stupid people will question it, but after mentally jumping through some hoops they're fine with it.

Patriots of course hate it, and see it for what it is.

Honestly, I think it's because liberalism and supporting Islam is just as much a "fad" as feminism. Therefore we get so many overblown reactions that have no logical foundation. These people don't care because it's something they've spent time putting any effort into researching whatsoever. They're emotional retards who follow the crowd. It's sorta like how everyone was wearing Che shirts ten years ago without really knowing anything about him. Now you never see these shirts because no one actually gave a shit, it was just popular to give a shit.

Wrong again, I'm not American.
Like the other guy said, you're a literal potato nigger. Go get drunk as fuck and then give your fat pasty wife Irish sunglasses.

>Just imagine a knuckle-dragger with a sportball team shirt.

You do of course realize that people who unironically use the term "sportsball" are lefty nerds who got beat up in high school and lash out at athleticism to make up for being Manlet virgins, right?

(((intersectionality)))

Americans are the enemy of all white people. Id say Turks get a pass though. You are pretty brown.

Feminists don't like islam, but they realized that white men don't like islam either, so what do feminists do? they start supporting islam.

They want to look like victims forever.

What is better than spreading islam to ensure it?

They are too dumb to understand that with islam spread around they WILL became real victims, not just pretenders.

if you cant get them out, breed them out

Nice try potato nigger

Since its Sup Forums and you speak english odds are you are from somewhere that is a total joke.

I'm not a virgin and I say that word sometimes. Also, I'm probably bigger and stronger than you... so....?

Wrong again, I'm not an Americunt.
Like the other guy said, you're a literal potato nigger. Go get drunk as fuck and then give your fat pasty wife Irish sunglasses.

Jesus if you can do it with abos.....

Wouldn't this be the fate of every minority in a 95%+ White country?

Not sure how I feel about this

youtube.com/watch?v=TdBSwhms7O4
in this documentary they say the UK surrendered to the US.

Funny how history changes.

Stop having a dick measuring contest about who's the best white country and focus on hating marxists and jews

Black population is growing, it's stagnated because of abortions.

Yeah we have more dirty colored people and more individual crimes, but weve been around it and have capabilities and laws to protect us(guns, self-segregated, law system that doesn't fuck around with multiple offenders)

The problem that worries me with Europe is the demographic shift is too much to fast and the laws not catching up to it. If we had some of your countries laws with our demographics, it would be a nightmare here.

Fuck off leaf.

The West has fallen, yes, but you likely just hate Britain because they made you cunts starve. Also, source on the minority thing? Definitely seems believable, the UK is a fucking joke.

Australia, still ridiculously better than your drunken shithole.

you goddam potato nigger you're a joke and you don't even know it

you thick as fuck, bet all of you are, now i get why britons who are little bitches in their own merit hate you soulless gingers , its the IQ gap it's too wide

years of eating only potatos turned you into one

>Australia.
>Property bubble about to burst
>Slowing chinease economy
>Chinese colony

Wont be proud for long m8.

I don't know what it's like in kiwiland, but here in the US the people who smugly say "sportsball" and "go team! Score the points" to act like they're high and mighty for watching anime instead of playing sports are pretty much always Reddit tier cringe.

It may be different in your country, but here it's pretty universal across the board

There's no way it's only 15%.

I lived in the US for some time. Every "white" person there was some nigger-spic-indian mongrel.

The country is probably 30% white at best in northern states. The south is completely lost.

Feminism destroys culture.
Islam also destroys culture.
A perfect match made in heaven.

Islam's not spreading. It's not a fucking war you idiot.

stupid race to the bottom ideology that plagues liberalism. The idea is that the only people who can speak about their opinions being correct are those who suffer the most. Therefore feminist liberals want to suffer so that they can be the ones who are allowed to speak up against anything with no backlash. Problem is they don't realize islam is basically going to enslave them and they will get beaten or killed for being stupid under it.

To rebel against their Christian parents

Nice meme, potato nigger. Heard this one a lot. **Asian** population is something like 5% or so, but yes they litter the big cities.

All countries are a bit fucked. But to be a pasty subhuman potato nigger acting like you're above me is pretty fucking stupid.

As Greekbro is saying, you are a literal meme. We laugh at your existence.

Probably the same reason the left claims to support the environment but is all about population growth, which is the cause of all environmental issues.

We support freedom of religion, and oppose discrimination. To conservatives this looks like support for Islam.

>Tall guys are usually higher test, but height in itself doesn't really matter as long as they are over 5'9''

Well, I'm a libertarian, so it stands for everything I'm against

>The country is probably 30% white at best in northern states.

That's probably true in southern states, but definitely not in the north.

I'm guessing since you're not american you mostly visited large cities. There's your mistake.

We're cucked overall for sure, but outside of major cities the north is very white.

Wish our cities weren't so bad though, it's a matter of time before even my hometown of 3000 gets muddied

They see it as a ally in their quest to destroy western civilization.

Mesomorphs > Endomorphs/ectomorphs

desu. But most potato niggers aren't mesomorphs.

Wow you are just now learning the left is idiotic and denounces facts.

Nah, it's 48-54%. It's not that bad. Rural and subrural areas you are still hard pressed to find darkies.

Unless you are stretching it with the 1/16-1/32 indian meme. A lot of whites are that and it explains why Americans largely have that "look" that can't be explained but is noticeable.

W-what? Why did my sentence get turned into 'desu" ???

you support the freedom of religion to throw gays off rooftops and mutilate girls?

The leftists ally with whatever forces share their goal: the destruction of whites and their civilization. Now Islam is a powerful force for that.
They plan to turn on the muslims later and subvert them like they did western christians. There are already LGBTQ imams and muslim feminists but the muzzies wil have none of that as they keep killing any muslim progressives they find.
Islam will destroy the right wing western conservatves together with the left and then there will be a standoff between the muslims and the left in which leftists will also be destroyed.

You will either eradicate both or perish

Are you new? I m o = desu

unless its christian n then fuck that.

I'm just saying the white population is a lot lower than you think. I lived in a small city (20k) in Oklahoma if that means anything.

Even though the city was 80% "non-hispanic white" I knew a spic, an arab, a jap, and an indian who all checked "white" on legal documents. The place was brown central. Now take that to a national scale and do the math.

I understand the segregation aspect. My dad is from a small town in Ohio. Literally postcard 1950's USA. Meanwhile Chimpinatti, Cleveland, and Columbus exist.

shitskins mainly. if it was just white people it would be pol: the religion.

both pol and liberals have a love/hate relationship with islam but for opposite reasons. pol hates the people and loves the ideology and libs are the other way around.

>Even though the city was 80% "non-hispanic white" I knew a spic, an arab, a jap, and an indian who all checked "white" on legal documents. The place was brown central. Now take that to a national scale and do the math.

What city?

Eh citation needed. Not saying America isn't a multicultural shithole but this seems very exaggerated.

>Russki calling someone else a potato nigger

Well ain't that some shit. The pot just called the kettle black.

Correct. Also - "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Their main article of faith is that everyone is the same, and at the moment Muslims seem like the biggest threat to that idea.

I'm not Russian, you Americunt. Pay attention next time.

>how people so "educated" can have the sense to realize that these hajis and niggers are going to destroy everything they've worked for
>educated

There you have it. Educated by radical marxists in the university

No I don't. Nor do at least 99% of the people you think are supporters of Islam.

On the contrary - I'm a Christian myself.

Fine, a proxyfag. Not much better.

nice hapas post OP

kys

>Nor do at least 99% of the people you think are supporters of Islam.

Kek

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/hirsi-ali-stirs-controversy-from-afar/news-story/b1307f149f540ed6d7cafa70a01ec248

It's funny that you think neo-liberalism has the power to just domesticate islam. Maybe it will, but the idea that certain parts of it aren't fundamentally against secular modernism is funny

Do you want to move to Pakistan?

>they will literally go to their rape and stoning virtue signalling each. that's the power of female vanity
this

I live in a hotel. My original IP got banned probably because of someone else shitposting from it. The only IP that will work now is the Russian VPN one.

they have medium sized dicks, at most

lovely lady

Europe has darkies and mid easterners running everywhere

They are myopic

Whatever issue with islam you might have is insignificant to their taqqiya, even if they say it's only acceptable during wartime or if the life is in danger

The idea that both countries come together and shake hands and agree "we are having war now so everything is permitted" is absurd.

The fact that you have a clausule in your ideology that justifies lying is pathological and when thought through causes you to distrust even the "moderate muslims" for all you know they are lying because they see you as the enemy
And why should I risk otherwise?

Because the liberals told them to.
They're sheep. They don't think, they obey.

Because they share a deeper bond, wich is the intellectual somnolence of their beliefs and the fake empathy that they profess. Even in a dystopia feminists would still chose Ahmed over Hans.

Somatotypes are complete bullshit.

t. masters in biomech in sports sciences, I work in a gym

The enemy of my enemy is my friend