Sup Forums how can a shitskin understand advanced algorithms enough to teach it and do it at Harvard no less?

Sup Forums how can a shitskin understand advanced algorithms enough to teach it and do it at Harvard no less?

Probably because he is smart and passionate about the subject. Unlike a certain bunch of pepe posting neckbeards.

>race realism is about not understanding statistics and the implication of a discrepancy between averages

shill

Exception that proves the rule.

23 & me DNA compilation shows that of African American blacks, their DNA consists of 74% Subsaharan African DNA, 24% White DNA, 2% other.

Maybe his recessive DNA kicked in, or maybe it was Affirmative Action.

Look at his nose, you can tell an individuals intelligence based on their noses.

Southern Africans and aboriginals have flat noses, Northern Africans have more genetic ties to arabs and Southern Europeans.

>he fell for the memes

We don't hate smart black people. It's just not common.

>at all

Come live in any major city. You'd quickly see that your view would deteriorate quickly.

Indians, Native Americans, Asians, etc. are all based in some level or another.

But street culture really fucked black people over. Plz fix and I'll stop being racist.

He honestly looks like he could have a white father/mother by the look of some of his features

((((Harvard))))

kys

almost every single prestigious institution has lost its clout.

>we
>its a redditor finds Sup Forums and thinks this is his subreddit post

fuck off nigger boy

It's called a bell curve. Also he's obviously mixed.

hmm smart comeback

230 extra points on the SAT and a scholarship, I guess.

hahah oh wow. I was just taking this course : ^)
gotta get that kruskall nah meaan? Does it trigger you that blacks are intelligent too and that you cant judge an individual by just their skin?

1. he's only part black
2. there are ALWAYS exceptions to rules/trends

Pajeet is right on this one

Poo-in-loo

Born brown from bad karma, hates other poo-in-loos

And resents the western world.
>if you are so great... why is you country a designated shit-hole?

>it's a 1 mulatto isn't a retard Sup Forums BTFO thread

Saged because OP is a faggot of the highest order.

There is a difference between people with black skin and retarded niggers.

>fucking bell curves, how do they work

>scramble to find the only black person who knows computer science
>make him have a beard and afro
>'hey goys look, DIVERSITY huh!'

You almost convinced me. Then I recalled Fredman and Willard (the guys who came up with what was written on the board) were both white.