Seriously, it's already the 26th of april and no happening, this is bullshit. Anydody else bumed because no happening...

Seriously, it's already the 26th of april and no happening, this is bullshit. Anydody else bumed because no happening? Seriously i really needed this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCJ_7Gz9Jys&t=79s
youtube.com/watch?v=Tdz-TfMxHyg
youtube.com/watch?v=uGiVWRqJ1QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We wuz larping en shit

Just wait my spic brother, the emergency white house meeting hasn't even started yet

the happening is after the senate meeting at 3pm wtf user relax

Shhhhh. The show is about to start.

whats happening famo?

he's here.

The boy has not been born yet. Just two more hours and it will begin.

The boy has not been born yet. It will all begin in about two hours. Buckle up and stay vigilant

You have been mis-informed user, habbening will be on 30 April.

im sleepy and also a faggot. lets all just go to sleep and faggot each others buttholes

link to archive where user LARPer said this?

lnik to archive where the LARPer said this?

possibly something awesome like pic related

It's not happening, Kimmy chickened out because he knows that he would lose everything if he launched so much as a fire cracker.
Trump won't strike first because he would be impeached and possibly assassinated by powerful men (Jews) beyond his power level.

FOR FUCKS SAKE
FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME
Sup Forums PREVENTS ACTUALLY HAPPENINGS FROM HAPPENING BECAUSE THEY SPREAD THE SHIT ALL OVER THE NET

Quick, gather thy things. The boy is returning!

Are (((they))) in total control? Is the black pill realizing they've already and always will win?

Tfw you want just something to happen whatever that is

been following the happening for awhile but what's this talk of the boy

youtube.com/watch?v=BCJ_7Gz9Jys&t=79s
youtube.com/watch?v=Tdz-TfMxHyg
youtube.com/watch?v=uGiVWRqJ1QU

The day has just begun. Take care now, bye bye then.

So guys. Uh.
Kek and Kauket in their original roles were guardians of the egg/lotus seed/other round object that the sun god Ra was born from.
And this is happening... At the time the moon is its absolute weakest. How about that?

Just one tiny nuke please, i need something!

not true, any Sup Forums-related idea (even when it appears on sites associated with board culture, like plebbit etc.) is immediately branded as conspiratory alt-right misogynistic [...] bullshit

Trips decide if it happens

>i really needed this

Time to an hero, faggot

It's not a happening.
April 26th is Melania Trump's birthday

so this is supposed to mark the rule of Ra?

S E P T E M B E R
E
P
T
E
M
B
E
R

I work defops

You guys definitely got our squad uneasy

Pretty much. The true redpill is realizing there isn't anything that can be done about TPTB at this present moment in time because people aren't ready or willing to tackle the issue, and realizing you pretty much just need to live your life to the fullest and enjoy it within the boundaries of what TPTB allow.

Someday the zionists, the globalists, and the rich secret society fucks who own the planet will get their karmic justice, but today is not that day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.

>the happening must happen within the first quarter hour of the day of the happening and not within the remaining 95 quarter hours
mexican intellectuals folks

Is there anything we can do to start a nuclear war? I really think it is a good idea.

why would there actually be a habbening..

go away glp scum. fuck you and your fucking nonsense predictions and reptile alien bullshit. we hate you. take it to /x/. faggot.

im pretty comfy desu senpai

its not 26 at europe and most of the places on the globe yet , maybe wait 1 more day?

Don't go to Korea area for awhile

The people hold the power. That is the red pill.

I think nuclear war is really the kick in the bum the west needs to sort itself out

WW3 is a pretty great gift user.

Nigga its almost THURSDAY. US West Coast crossed Wednesday (my dudes) almost 4 hours ago.

He said 10pm EST. Based Glorious Leader will make it happen.

People realizing TPTB tricking the people into believing TPTB hold the power so that the people don't use the power they actually have the entirety of is the red pill.

search davy crockett nuke

Don't worry Mexicanbro the warlock in my village says WWII will start this month.

I think full scale nuclear war is really the kick in the bum the west needs to sort itself out