Is this faggot going to accomplish fucking anything?

Is this faggot going to accomplish fucking anything?

He has already shown people what happens when less than 10% of the population actually fucking votes. Also, paranoia causing people to realize why electronic voting can never be allowed to happen.

he's going to announce a 15% corporate and pass-through entity tax rate tomorrow. my dick is getting ROCK HARD just thinking about it.

yea he is going to kill all the gooks and retard american soldiers in north and south korea

America won't survive the next Republican Recession. They're going to have a debt crisis if Trump does another round of Republican trickle down.

Prevented Hillary from getting into the Oval Office and appointed a conservative to the Supreme Court. He's 2 for 2 for what I really cared about, anything else is either gravy or worth the price of the first two items.

He's going to be the least popular president of all time. I guess that's an accomplishment

I'd like to actually discuss this properly, I was 100% for trump from the start but I fucking despise the cunt since he has taken office. He is the total opposite to what he was saying he would be. Im happy for yanks to participate but any mention of somone being a shill and you can fuck off.

In this thread, faggots

>politicians lie
WHAAAAAAAAT

He'll accomplish next to nothing and fuck up the rest.

WHERES THE WALL

i just hope he tries to get his travel ban and his sanctuary city thing to the supreme court

if even one of them gets the go ahead the liberals will lose their fucking minds

>oh my god! hes taking away our gibsmedat money!

but seriously though your system is fucked if a random fucking judge in some random fucking state can challenge the fucking president based on his/her feelings

He's accomplished more than the last 2 presidents combined and it's been less than 100 days

You're all fucking retarded

Okay yep, fair enough I'm certainly glad for that. But this feels like this isn't really an acheivement more of exactly what should happend. Why is he backflipping on so much, how do the jews and saudis have so much pull? What the fuck was Syria, now NK? Where did America first go?

>to suspend immigration from terror-prone countries
Didn't he suspend immigration from all the Arabian countries BUT the terror prone ones?

Already done more than any president since Roosevelt.

Well spoken, continue to be hoodwinked by meaningless policy (in their eyes) acheivements while Jews and deepstate call the shots.

Lining his pockets with shekels and keeping his (((daughter))) happy.

Yeah look, Saudis are getting nuclear tech, and a shitload of weapons awesome!

President Trump is a true friend to the Saudi people.

My optimistic opinion: he doing the best he can in a shitty government system

My increasingly realistic opinion: he's been compromised somehow and is now a Saudi/Israeli shill wdgaf about America first

Like what? He's done a few minor things, nothing important

Fuck off Shariablue

He's gonna send our boys into Korea again

Fuck off the_donald