Terrorism is ba

>Terrorism is ba...

youtube.com/watch?v=H63ZLceTR-g&lc=z12tvjjacpv4glue222vvdop2szzxjp1o.1493156655939348

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqro2DTGhlo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And I was thinking the recent wave of weaponized trucks was going to put an end to the anti-gun hysteria.

Guns are sentient. Leave them unattended and they shoot up a school.

GR8 B8 M8

in europe, you can die to both at once

>objects are people

Belgium, give me some debts for my ancestors that fought and died for your country

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqro2DTGhlo

kek

The costs of highly inbred, low IQ, high psychopathy, high time preference, low impulse control, hypersensitive to ridicule, economic migrant welfare cases extend far beyond religious-motivated terrorism. The car-b-ques, gang graffiti and busted out panes of bus wait stalls alone cause more trouble, never mind the ever-coarsening social tone and the rapes (to name but a few of the problems low social capital immigration brings).

It is not about numbers, it is about the principle.

>US based study only
No fucking wonder it's low. A thing called border security exists. Now let's get statistics from central asia, south east asia, africa, east asia, eastern europe, and the whole of africa.

I'll paraphrase that for you...

NIGGERS

Must mean our immigration laws are working

And leftist attempts to limit gun ownership are not. All those poor defenseless, unarmed people gunned down.

ya but you're over 50,000x more likely to be killed by a nigger than a gun.

What about between 2001 and 2002?

Or June 2016 (a month before that video was posted).

Remove niggers and spics, US's gun homicide rates will be same or lower than Europe's gun homicide rates. The Constitution is the supreme.

what about a terrorist using a gun?

this is so fucking dumb

Probably just counted as gun deaths because according to leftist logic they wouldn't be dead without the gun...

a gun most likely wielded by a nigger, your point?

Wait. What about a nigger with a gun?

God damn guns!

"Barack Obama, just ban niggers"
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ