Entire U.S. Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing

>Top Trump administration officials will hold a rare briefing on Wednesday at the White House for the entire U.S. Senate on the situation in North Korea.

>All 100 senators have been asked to the White House for the briefing by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and General Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said White House spokesman Sean Spicer on Monday.

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-usa-senate-idUSKBN17Q1LR

HAPPENING TODAY
WAR'S A COMIN OR FUCKING WHAT

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/25/politics/trump-senators-north-korea-briefing/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WOW OMG WOW IS THIS TODAY WOW HOLY FUG ARE WE DEAD YET FUG

Is this actually going to happen amerianon's????

I wish h*ppening was autoban

Does Trump need their approval to declare war if the war technically never ended?

yes and no, its better to get their approval hence the meeting

OH SHIT WAR WERE DECLARED

afaik know the war never started. America partook in a police action and did never actually declare war.

it's been in yank news for a while. CNN today (I know but it's what I found)

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/25/politics/trump-senators-north-korea-briefing/index.html

well, it is the whole senate being asked to come to the WH (extremely irregular) to meet all the warpeople, literally every single person who has anyting to do with foreign affairs and warfare, to get briefed on NK. Something is happening today.

Yes, Trump called all ~330 million Americans personally to debrief us. We're going to war with NK, but we're gonna need to do a false flag to make it look legit. So "North Korea" is gonna nuke Australia.

Because of a dumb law, the President can do everything involved with war, but not actually declare an actual war. Congress hasn't declared war since WW2. We also didn't declare war on NK the first time, FYI.

Bush did something like this back before the Iraq war started with the (((evidence))).
Tho he did do it publicly.
My guess is that Trump may declare war and send in planes and missiles. Although, at the very least maybe someissles at the N. Korean nuclear center.

USA nuking AUS to start WW3 with NK, wew.

>suddenly North Korea is a mortal threat

yea he might repeat the syria thing and just mean to show NK concretely that he means business. maybe bomb the fuck out of the areas where they work on missile tech/nukes

Aussies can survive anything, if anyone can deal with a few nukes it's them

I unironicly want war because I'm bored

>dead americans and dead chinks?
best day ever

At what time?

>being this new

that's what I wanna know

that's what's so graet about our icy throne. when the world burns we're so remote we can just sit back and get the pop corn going

>has nukes
>hellbent on using them on us
>actively developing the technology to do so.

They are literally the biggest foreign threat to America right now. ISIS hates us more but can't do much. Russia/China could hit us harder but have no reason to and aren't suicidal.

Can't wait for libs to suddenly fall in love with KJU the second Trump starts bombing him.

this. the trump newscycle wears out. syria is lame. ukraine ded.

>actually being this new

This. Im a sicko.

Your "throne" rots from the inside dipshit. Youre far from safe

well at least it doesn't burn in nuclear fire :^)

>mfw Trump invites them all and none of them leave

Enjoy collecting radioactive refugees to impregnate your women.

What is Operation Gotham Shield really about?

Looks like war. Trump wants to get senatoral approval perhaps. Would be the first war in a very long time approved by congress.