I'm sick of fucking niggers

I'm sick of fucking niggers.
What career should I pursue that let's me deal with the least amount of niggers and their fucking chimpouts?

anything private finance

well places like minesota have less niggers
its 86% white but i guess niggers stick to big city's so maybe you could get a job in some rural area

Icebreaker captain

Stem ones. Nignogs can't do jackshit in science

physics, math, philosophy

Deep see biologist.

Anything related to guns is pretty much dominated by white men,
If theres nogs they're usually good ones

Your best bet is to live in the middle of nowhere. They are attracted to cities

This. Wealth management; just hope you don't get any professional athletes.

>minnesota

Its fucking arab central

Stem, you'll still see black people here and there but they will at least be highly educated and respectful.

Cotton picking anything that requires brains and a solid work ethic also agricultural work as well.

Old time farm equipment can't keep up.

Banking

librarian

rural nursing, move to Alaska

OP here.
Honestly? There's are all actually really good suggestions.
Second question.
Why can't niggers be civil? What is it about them that makes them take literally every thing as an insult which makes them chimpout at the drop of a hat?

Pretty much just get a job.

Anything outwith public service, so no emergency services, hospitals, food, liquor stores, welfare offices etc.

After youve ruled them out the world is your oyster, niggers dont do work.

>What is it about them

the dindu culture. never responsible for anything.

I was reading an article yesterday where they quoted Obama from one of his books claiming that whites are mistaken when they believe that black americans view everything through a racial lens.

fucking unbelievable. EVERYTHING that occurs between a white and a black is considered racially tinged.

Epigenetics, they come from a tribe background and this environment and culture has been imprinted on their DNA so they can survive better in African savanna where the resources of the land provide for them. This is NOT compatible with modern western civilization

Swimming teacher
career counselor

Maybe they're not that bright and someone who doesn't like you very much is manipulating them?

Marriage counselor.

actually some parts of alaska are having to deal with a rise in gang related crimes the last few years. IIRC its the bloods or connected to the bloods in some way.

kek

But then you get loads of shitskins

Decide to be a father

>Swimming teacher

Parental counselor.

Aviation

Arabs are worse.
MN is the arab capital of the US.

Fathers Day card salesman

>Fathers Day card salesman
Pretty tough in America

Alright, a child visitation rights lawyer

Then you're living in a bumfuck native village. Better than niggers, admittedly, but probably not the most ideal choice.

Zookeeper

IRS

what happened?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

My buddy my pal. If only you knew how wrong you were.

just come to Poland, you gonna be living the dream if you are educated in STEM

Become a life guard for your local swimming pool. Niggers never go swimming.

>rushed to help him and each other
>none of them could swim
>all six drowned
Fucking niggers

no its not you retard. somalis are not arabs and truth be told there really arent that many of them outside of their ghettos.

>I'm sick of fucking niggers.
jungle fever?

Fucking niggers don't like hard work.

>Why can't niggers be civil? What is it about them that makes them take literally every thing as an insult which makes them chimpout at the drop of a hat?
low iq, butthurt due to slavery etc.